Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: LOGO AND LIVERY  (Read 301249 times)

Offline dave111

• Members
Re: LOGO AND LIVERY
« Reply #3200 on: September 11, 2019, 03:18:16 AM »
HI all, i run fly2.com in both 'The age of flight' and 'The modern times' I am thinking of a livery similar to flybe but using more vibrant colours, fly2.com is either a regional airline or a low cost airline. So a colour scheme similar to BMI but in the style of flybe would be great. Also, if it could be done on a 737/Q400/A320. Thankyou! in advance

I have one (or two) questions: which of those aircraft would be your first choice? And if it's the 737, which specific type? If it's the A320, which engine would you prefer to see, CFM56 or V2500? A320neo is also an option.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 01:41:50 AM by dave111 »

Offline Andre090904

• Members
« Reply #3201 on: September 15, 2019, 12:06:08 AM »
Hi everyone,

Would anyone mind to transfer my livery on a A321 neo? I got this livery and I like it, but I would love to see it on a A321 neo instead. :)

Thank you so much in advance!

« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 12:14:43 AM by Andre090904 »

Offline dave111

• Members

The 4 people who like this post:
« Reply #3202 on: September 15, 2019, 11:59:39 PM »
Hi everyone,

Would anyone mind to transfer my livery on a A321 neo? I got this livery and I like it, but I would love to see it on a A321 neo instead. :)

Thank you so much in advance!

Here- I tried to interpret the livery you posted, let me know how I did. And, the font is not the same, I used the most similar thing I could find. (Do you happen to know what font that is on the other one?)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 12:09:13 AM by dave111 »

Offline Andre090904

• Members
« Reply #3203 on: September 16, 2019, 04:39:40 AM »
Woah, I love it!!  :o

Well done really! The only little detail I see is the tail (vertical stabilizers) where color is missing? Or is it intended? Apart from that really really fantastic job! Also the font!

Offline pokerjaz

• Members
« Reply #3204 on: September 20, 2019, 05:59:33 PM »
Hey guys.

Newly returned to this game after a long time out.

Looking for someone to assist with a new logo for my new airline.

Jaz Airlines

I see the airlines colours being predominately Red with a some blue and white.  Anyone got any ideas?

Offline dinamo5

• Members
« Reply #3205 on: October 15, 2019, 08:28:59 PM »
Hi guys,
I would be grateful if someone would design a livery for me.

Currently playing "Airline Generations".
My airline is called TransYugo, as for colors i think something related to the Yugoslav flag, maybe red and blue?
It would be cool if you could implement the red star in the livery, as the one on the flag.

The aircraft that the livery should be based upon is not important, the aircrafts im currently using is not my long time plan. But preferably something from the late 70s or 80s.

Thank you :D

Offline broadbander

• Members

The 5 people who like this post:
« Reply #3206 on: October 24, 2019, 03:00:17 PM »
Hi guys,

My airline is called TransYugo, as for colors i think something related to the Yugoslav flag, maybe red and blue?
It would be cool if you could implement the red star in the livery, as the one on the flag.

The aircraft that the livery should be based upon is not important, the aircrafts im currently using is not my long time plan. But preferably something from the late 70s or 80s.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 07:13:59 PM by broadbander »

Offline dinamo5

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #3207 on: October 24, 2019, 08:45:40 PM »
Woooow that is amazing. Thank you so much broadbander! :D

Hi guys,

Offline ts96

• Members
« Reply #3208 on: October 28, 2019, 06:12:37 AM »
Looking for a livery for "Mexican Airlines" in GW History and the Future :)
Preferably on a F:28 or 737-300.
Could someone help me out?  ;D
Cheers

Offline broadbander

• Members

The 7 people who like this post:
« Reply #3209 on: October 29, 2019, 07:05:38 PM »
Looking for a livery for "Mexican Airlines" in GW History and the Future :)
Preferably on a F:28 or 737-300.
Could someone help me out?  ;D
Cheers

Logo:

Livery:

Offline ts96

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
« Reply #3210 on: October 30, 2019, 04:24:03 AM »

Offline Blast1

• Members
« Reply #3211 on: October 30, 2019, 09:05:25 AM »
Hey I’m looking for a logo/livery for my airline “Cali Air” playing in GW The modern times. Preferably on a A319/A320/A321 or E190 . It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Offline broadbander

• Members

« Reply #3212 on: November 08, 2019, 03:17:26 PM »
Hey I’m looking for a logo/livery for my airline “Cali Air” playing in GW The modern times. Preferably on a A319/A320/A321 or E190 . It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Logo:

Livery:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 08:37:48 AM by broadbander »

Offline Blast1

• Members

« Reply #3213 on: November 11, 2019, 12:25:51 AM »

Offline Viscount Bailey

• Members

« Reply #3214 on: November 11, 2019, 09:17:42 AM »
Hi there clever artists - any chance someone would take my attached amateur attempt at a livery and put it onto a DC.8 60 series please. It needs to remain pretty much as is - a homage to the understated 1970's type of livery.

I'd also love to have my own new logo - based upon the classic design of the attached old TWA logo. At this stage I would have it in the same blue colour on the fuselage alongside the name European WorldWide, and also in white inside the blue band on the tail.  I would like the two globes more complete (no letters where the red TWA is on their example), and then underneath put European WorldWide in place of where they had Trans World Airlines

My colours are a deep blue - not quite navy but not far off that, and deep red / almost crimson. The only red though is in the word "WorldWide" and also the lower stripe on the tail.  The font used for the airline name is Times New Roman.

Many thanks if one of you great folk would offer this.
Dave
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 11:19:06 AM by Viscount Bailey »

Online fisher970

• Members

« Reply #3215 on: November 17, 2019, 06:30:53 AM »
Hi there clever artists - any chance someone would take my attached amateur attempt at a livery and put it onto a DC.8 60 series please. It needs to remain pretty much as is - a homage to the understated 1970's type of livery.

I'd also love to have my own new logo - based upon the classic design of the attached old TWA logo. At this stage I would have it in the same blue colour on the fuselage alongside the name European WorldWide, and also in white inside the blue band on the tail.  I would like the two globes more complete (no letters where the red TWA is on their example), and then underneath put European WorldWide in place of where they had Trans World Airlines

My colours are a deep blue - not quite navy but not far off that, and deep red / almost crimson. The only red though is in the word "WorldWide" and also the lower stripe on the tail.  The font used for the airline name is Times New Roman.

Many thanks if one of you great folk would offer this.
Dave

Here you go. Wasn't sure if you wanted a 62 or 63 so i did both.

Offline Viscount Bailey

• Members

« Reply #3216 on: November 17, 2019, 06:49:00 PM »
Thanks so much Fisher, these are brilliant !
Dave

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.