LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Williamsfilms

Would anyone mind making me a Livery and logo? I pretty much suck at it, reason being I really don't have the right software. Feel free to be creative, I really don't know what I want specifically, so it is your call. I would like the plane to be a 737 or 757 if possible; the color used in each is of course Green, any shade. Thank you so much!

Dalisa

Please can someone do me a AirGo logo and livery?
I will leave to imaginations.

What software do I need to conduct this little task for myself??

Brockster

You can use pretty much anything. It's just a matter of how good you want it to look. I use photoshop CS3&4 but I've seen people use Paint Shop Pro, Paint.net, GIMP.

Bobsmith465

Would anyone mind doing a livery and logo for my airline, Estrel Air? I would greatly appreciate this, as i am rubbish at using photoshop. Thank you very much!
:)

Dorito_25

Hey all.

Not to be a pain, but would it be possible for anyone to make a livery for my airline? Please feel free to re-do the logo as well.

Australian Aerial Services (or you could put AAS instead).
Model: A330-300
I would like the stripes of my logo somewhere on the plane. (The curved stripes that are on the logo).
Colours of plane: Try to have the colours that are on the current logo which is attached.
Please try to put the Australian flag on there, but if you can't or it's too much of a struggle, it isn't essential.
If you choose to re-do the logo, would you mind putting the same stripes that are on there now on there? (The curved ones I mean)

Thanks a whole heap!

[attachment deleted by admin]

aircanada12

i was wondering if anyone could do a livery and Logo for me
my airline is Iranian Connexion, feel free to shorten to ICX
as long as it looks good ill be happy

thank,
AC12

Dasha

With the incoming delivery of a set of brand new Boeing 737-300's it was time for Stakay to revamp the livery.

The brandings department has worked hard but needs your help! Below the livery will be shown as it currently is. To all you creative people out there, anything you would change, add or leave off, you can tell us. If the department applies the changes you suggested you win a free ticket on the first flight of the new 737-300 from Chennai, India to Dubai including a night in the world famous Burj al Arab.

So get those creative cells working and win this fantastic price....

The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes, decide everything

Dasha

Thanks to an astonishing number of reactions, Stakay now proudly presents it's new livery to come onto the brand new fleet of 737-300 and later also on the 757's.

The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes, decide everything

ICEcoldair881

Ok, I've got a NEW request, if you'll fulfill it this time!

Airline name: Asian CityJet, model it on my logo and the DC-3 in this* post...
model: MD80 or ATR 72/42
colors: Black writing, white backround, shades of green and shades of pink, rest is up to you.
Logo: NO!!! obviously I don't need a logo if you're modeling my livery ON my logo...

*site with DC-3 to model from https://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,10787.0.html

Edit: Oops! forgot to attach the logo. here it is.

MRFREAK

Can someone make a aircraft livery for me?

Here is some things i would like. if it is possible.

Aircaft: Airbus A320 or A319.
Tail: Blue with grey mountain and snow on it.
Fuselage: White, with blue or green stripes with Blue name: Highmountain Airways and green motto: Connecting the World right under the name.
Engines: Blue with the letters (HA or HWA)

Feel free to get some inspiration from my logo :D

Thank you for your time  :)

Sincerly yours
Mr.Freak

alex11369

Guys ,good afternoom!
Please help me to make the livery for my airline. I have already project of livery but I can't to do it by my self...
I would like to have :
Airplane : DC-10-30 or MD-82.
Tail and rare part of fuselage - dark red or raspberry color.On tail area - eagle or symbol of eagle , maybe closer as US Airforce symbol with white color. The red area of tail and fuselage finish with a engle like 45 degrees... Rest of fuselage I see as dark blue at all or simular colors like blueberry. On front part of fuselage name KESLER big letters but not thick and "airways'' smaller letters by white or bright yellow colors or both in using. Engiens are painted with bright red colors. Registration is on rare area: for DC-10 N012KK , for MD-82 N820KK.
I think , it post to be bright bird ! is'nt?
Thank YOU for your time!

MRFREAK

Awesome Great Work Jamboy!

Thanks alot!  ;D

I owe you one!

jejudo

Hey everyone, where can I get just plain white or blank liveries/paint kits so that I can make my own design? In particular I am looking for a B777-300ER and/or A380. Many thanks in advance.

Bobsmith465

Please could someone design a livery for my airline ESTREL AIR on a 747-400. I would really appreciate this! Thank you

Dasha

Quote from: jejudo on July 09, 2009, 03:56:56 AM
Hey everyone, where can I get just plain white or blank liveries/paint kits so that I can make my own design? In particular I am looking for a B777-300ER and/or A380. Many thanks in advance.

I use this site http://www.freewebs.com/jetabout/

ICEcoldair881

jetabout doesn't have the 777 or 380. trust me, i've used it AT LEAST 50 times.

jejudo

Dasha, thank you for the link. It is a great start.

Quote from: ICEcold on July 09, 2009, 10:28:14 PM
jetabout doesn't have the 777 or 380. trust me, i've used it AT LEAST 50 times.

Yeah, you're right. Do you know of another source that has a B777-300ER template? Thanks again.

Bobsmith465

Thank you very much, great job!!

Bobsmith465

HAHA perfect thank you! ;D

broadbander

Here's my first attempt for an airline of my own.