LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

cbgy540

Can't do a livery since I'm somewhat limited in my skills but I could make you a dope logo, let me know if that interests you  ;D
Quote from: jwhite9185 on February 19, 2019, 03:51:19 PM
So I know it's not been too long since I had this... but I'll be taking delivery of some 777's over the next couple of (real world) weeks - and what with it being the turn of the century in game, I was thinking a 2000's style livery could be needed.

Thanks.

jwhite9185

Quote from: cbgy540 on February 19, 2019, 06:55:27 PM
Can't do a livery since I'm somewhat limited in my skills but I could make you a dope logo, let me know if that interests you  ;D

Yeah, then if someone can make a livery, they could integrate the logo/colourscheme into it.

cbgy540

Quote from: jwhite9185 on February 20, 2019, 07:20:48 AM
Yeah, then if someone can make a livery, they could integrate the logo/colourscheme into it.

Cool man I'll take a go at it

cbgy540

Quote from: jwhite9185 on February 20, 2019, 07:20:48 AM

This is what I came up with, something simple so pretty much any livery will go with it. If you want to change something let me know and i got you.

jwhite9185

Looks good to me, although maybe change the orange to red - to fit the colours of the US flag.

cbgy540

Quote from: jwhite9185 on February 21, 2019, 07:08:51 AM
Looks good to me, although maybe change the orange to red - to fit the colours of the US flag.
Hopefully this suits your needs a little better, let me know if any further edits are needed.

cbgy540

Quote from: jwhite9185 on February 21, 2019, 07:08:51 AM

Hopefully this is more to your taste, 3 stars to represent your 3 bases and the good ole' American flag colors. Cheers!

jwhite9185

Quote from: cbgy540 on February 23, 2019, 12:46:47 AM
Hopefully this suits your needs a little better, let me know if any further edits are needed.

This one works for me - thanks!

armadillomaster

I have an amazing Logo and Livery.

Can someone make it so it would fit in the 50's/60s and onto a DC3?

And then onto a 757?

armadillomaster

And logo:

EmilyHampstead

Quote from: armadillomaster on February 26, 2019, 08:50:24 AM
And logo:

Here's a new Etihad-inspired logo for your airline.

-Emily (age 15)

deovrat

Quote from: EmilyHampstead on February 26, 2019, 12:06:14 PM
Here's a new Etihad-inspired logo for your airline.

-Emily (age 15)

The logo is great on its own :) Nice job.

I failed to see the Etihad connection though.

wilian.souza2

Quote from: armadillomaster on February 26, 2019, 08:48:46 AM
I have an amazing Logo and Livery.

Can someone make it so it would fit in the 50's/60s and onto a DC3?

And then onto a 757?

Hello,

I'm the one who made your livery. Here's the 50s livery on a DC6, along with the evolution of your logo through time (50s - 70s - 2000s onwards)

armadillomaster

Hello!

Wow thank you so much! Looks amazing! You need to work in marketing. Your liverys and logos are better than the real world airlines could dream of!

Thanks again!

EmilyHampstead

Now that I have a new GW2 airline named Romaniair, I need to get a logo and livery for it. Currently, I have a lone Boeing 307, but who knows? Maybe I'll have some Airbus A350s and Boeing 787s, so why not prepare for now? Here's a list of aircraft I want a livery (for Romaniair):

• Boeing 307

By the way, my logo and livery for Romaniair both need to represent Romania, with them somewhat inspired by the Romanian flag, with the word 'Romaniair' in yellow font. Please make the logo and livery look 1950s-style, with Romania-inspired elements!

-Emily (age 15)

Remconogwat

I'm interested in making a livery myself. However I can't seem to find a base model with layers for like photoshop. Is this available somewhere?

Zombie Slayer

Quote from: EmilyHampstead on January 15, 2019, 11:21:30 AM
Here you go: you should start your airline at an airport somewhere around the Pacific Coast of the United States (start at San Francisco before expanding operations to Los Angeles and/or San Diego), with routes flying within 70 miles of the American West Coast (including SFO-SMF, LAX-BUR, and SAN-FAT). Plus, there's already the perfect logo for you.

-Emily (age 14 5/6)

UPDATE: Since some routes I previously mentioned here have no demand at all, I've edited the routing part.

-Emily (age 14 5/6)

What would you do....Viscount 700D with its 1310nm range or CV-440 with 770nm range (but a slow decline to 40 seats at 1185nm). Wanna get this SFO thing right!  :)
Don Collins of Ohio III, by the Grace of God of the SamiMetaverse of HatF and MT and of His other Realms and Game Worlds, King, Head of the Elite Alliance, Defender of the OOB, Protector of the Slots

deovrat

Quote from: ZombieSlayer on March 02, 2019, 09:42:05 PM
What would you do....Viscount 700D with its 1310nm range or CV-440 with 770nm range (but a slow decline to 40 seats at 1185nm). Wanna get this SFO thing right!  :)

Hey hey now, you haven't used that perfect logo to begin with !

Thats more important than the plane situation if you want to get it right.

EmilyHampstead

By the way, here's a logo for Galaxy Express, operating from Haneda in GW2...

-Emily (age 15)

Verto