LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

EmilyHampstead

Quote from: ZombieSlayer on January 14, 2019, 02:29:13 PM
Ohhh, me next, where should I base and what should my logo be?!  :laugh:

Here you go: you should start your airline at an airport somewhere around the Pacific Coast of the United States (start at San Francisco before expanding operations to Los Angeles and/or San Diego), with routes flying within 70 miles of the American West Coast (including SFO-SMF, LAX-BUR, and SAN-FAT). Plus, there's already the perfect logo for you.

-Emily (age 14 5/6)

UPDATE: Since some routes I previously mentioned here have no demand at all, I've edited the routing part.

-Emily (age 14 5/6)

deovrat

Quote from: EmilyHampstead on January 15, 2019, 11:21:30 AMHere you go: you should start your airline at an airport somewhere around the Pacific Coast of the United States (start at San Francisco before expanding operations to Los Angeles and/or San Diego) with routes across the Pacific (including SFO-ITM, LAX-ICN, and SAN-BKK).
-Emily (age 14 5/6)

You sure?

Viscount Bailey

Hello to you much talented artists who have created these amazing liveries that I see in this thread.

Would anyone like to design a new livery for my airline please: (GW4)  North African Airways.  All that I would really like to keep is my Flying Springbok emblem (well it is actually borrowed from an old and now unused RL South African Airways design - so not claiming it is actually mine  :laugh: )

Until now I had the Moroccan colours of red and green (see my current 727 below) but to be honest I'm not fussy... those could be a bit limiting... if someone has a great and beautiful idea for those colours then fine - but I am aware that red and green can clash?  Maybe if the colours gently faded in and out of each other it might work ?   Anyway, any kind soul offering?

My new aircraft is 737-300 but any NG737 would be fine.

Many thanks,  David

wilian.souza2

Well, here's one for you (737NG):

Viscount Bailey

Hey - thanks very much for this livery. Really great   ;D ;D ;D  I'll PM you further.

madflava13

I'd love to get a general livery for my airline - I'll debut it when the next full GW opens.  It's "MadCap Air."  I will probably be a US based, domestic airline.  Possible aircraft I'd love to see would be DC-7 or ATR 72 model.  Cargo versions are okay too, since I'm very interested in that aspect of the game!  Thanks.

Tuckernut

Quote from: wilian.souza2 on January 19, 2019, 02:33:15 PM
Well, here's one for you (737NG):
Hi—I really admire your design skills and use of color.  You have created some dynamite paint schemes and logos.

If you have a spare moment I would appreciate a new design for my airline PacificBlu.  I fly lots of B747 and MD-11 aircraft but am looking to move forward with the new game.

Any help you could give would be much appreciated.

Tuckernut. (Aka John)

EmilyHampstead

Quote from: Tuckernut on January 22, 2019, 10:31:25 AM
Hi—I really admire your design skills and use of color.  You have created some dynamite paint schemes and logos.

If you have a spare moment I would appreciate a new design for my airline PacificBlu.  I fly lots of B747 and MD-11 aircraft but am looking to move forward with the new game.

Any help you could give would be much appreciated.

Tuckernut. (Aka John)
Here are some logos for you! (Note: Start at Brisbane Airport in Australia, and after 6 years of servicing, 10 years of a positive balance, and 12 years of using at least 5 planes, try adding another base at Melbourne Airport.)

• Logo 1: use from August 1964 to February 2000
  • Logo 2: use from March 2000 to December 2014
  • Logo 3: use from January 2015 onwards

-Emily (age 14 5/6)

simonfs

Hi!

Could anyone help me with a livery for my airline Greater Airlines? My colours are white and gold and preferably on a 757 if possible.

thanks in advance and I really enjoy your guys work =D

//Simon

Matei94

Hey! Previously I asked for the Italian Airways A320 livery, really cool one was made, however now I have A380s, and something more 'serious' would be cool, like the flag at the tail similar to the Emirates livery, and the fuselage part similar to the new Alitalia livery, with Italian Airways written across the A380 and italian flags on the RR engines.

Lets see who surprises me :)

Logo too please.
I'll attach the previous one.

EmilyHampstead

Quote from: Matei94 on January 27, 2019, 02:24:16 AM
Hey! Previously I asked for the Italian Airways A320 livery, really cool one was made, however now I have A380s, and something more 'serious' would be cool, like the flag at the tail similar to the Emirates livery, and the fuselage part similar to the new Alitalia livery, with Italian Airways written across the A380 and italian flags on the RR engines.

Lets see who surprises me :)

Logo too please.
I'll attach the previous one.

Here's the logo...

-Emily (age 14 11/12)

wilian.souza2

Art for PacificBlu:

Infinity

Quote from: EmilyHampstead on January 27, 2019, 02:30:58 AM
Here's the logo...

-Emily (age 14 11/12)

However did you manage to create such a marvellous piece of art in a mere 6 minutes?

EmilyHampstead

Would you also mind designing a sun-inspired logo and livery for my BW1 airline, ActivSun Air? It's based at ATL, and you could add a blue cheat line to the livery and sunrise-related graphics, if you want.

-Emily (age 14 11/12)

cbgy540

Hey there! I'm fairly new here; for the past 6 hours I've been trying to do a goodlooking livery for my airline Venezuelan International Airways (VIA) on GW#4 but I just can't work photoshop like some of you pros around here. I would be EXTREMELY appreciative of anyone that takes the time and makes this livery a reality for me. It would have 3 streaks from nose cone to tail in the flag colors, as well as streaks on engines and winglets in the same colors. It would have 7 dots on the tail representing the stars of the flag. A team alliance logo in front of the forward door, "Venezuelan International" written starting  on top of the forward door on either a 757 or 737ng with winglets. I know this isn't the easiest thing and it is time consuming so I really do give a hugeee thank you to anyone that decides to tackle this for me :)
-Gabe
PS: excuse the poor coloring lol

Fisher970

Quote from: cbgy540 on February 13, 2019, 05:38:50 AM
Hey there! I'm fairly new here; for the past 6 hours I've been trying to do a goodlooking livery for my airline Venezuelan International Airways (VIA) on GW#4 but I just can't work photoshop like some of you pros around here. I would be EXTREMELY appreciative of anyone that takes the time and makes this livery a reality for me. It would have 3 streaks from nose cone to tail in the flag colors, as well as streaks on engines and winglets in the same colors. It would have 7 dots on the tail representing the stars of the flag. A team alliance logo in front of the forward door, "Venezuelan International" written starting  on top of the forward door on either a 757 or 737ng with winglets. I know this isn't the easiest thing and it is time consuming so I really do give a hugeee thank you to anyone that decides to tackle this for me :)
-Gabe
PS: excuse the poor coloring lol

Great design! I'll take a stab at it tomorrow.

cbgy540

Quote from: fisher970 on February 13, 2019, 05:42:08 AM
Great design! I'll take a stab at it tomorrow.

Thank you so much man! I really do appreciate that! I attached the logo I made so you can see the type of font I'm using. Once again thank you!

Fisher970

Quote from: cbgy540 on February 13, 2019, 05:47:54 AM
Thank you so much man! I really do appreciate that! I attached the logo I made so you can see the type of font I'm using. Once again thank you!

No problem at all.

How is this?

cbgy540

Quote from: fisher970 on February 13, 2019, 06:57:04 PM
No problem at all.

How is this?
Holy molllyyyyy! I'm speechless! That's wayy better than I would've ever imagined, it's perfect may I say  ;D thank you so much man! You don't know how much I appreciate this! You're an absolute beast!  :laugh:

jwhite9185

Quote from: fisher970 on January 10, 2019, 03:14:01 AM

Is this font better? Don't want to go too causal to take away from the very business like look.

So I know it's not been too long since I had this... but I'll be taking delivery of some 777's over the next couple of (real world) weeks - and what with it being the turn of the century in game, I was thinking a 2000's style livery could be needed.

Thanks.