LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

vandeventer09

Quote from: fisher970 on February 14, 2018, 06:04:30 AM
How is this for a Dutch version of the old Alaska Airlines livery?

Awesome!! Thank You!  ;D ;D ;D

raptorva

Quote from: wilian.souza2 on February 13, 2018, 09:38:52 PM
I remember when you uploaded this livery for the 70s and I think your logo is still good for the 80s. Many airlines at the 60s adopted liveries which lasted until the 90s or 2000s, like American Airlines, Varig, United, British Airways, Lufthansa etc...

But it you really want to change it, I'd work on the typeface and the dragon logo while keeping the overall look. Look out for squared fonts, which were norm in the 80s for logos (like this awesome Eastern font), and for the dragon you should try to make a simple and unique design. One example is the new logo I made for Empire, in which I incorporated a dragon's head in the first letter E - the first logo was the head of a dragon + the company name in a Asian-styled font:

Old:

New:

Hey,

Yeah I wasn't thinking a massive rework of it yet, more a sort of refresh to simplify where possible but keep the same general feel.

I really love that integrated dragon into the E. That's almost exactly the type of thinking I am with but so far not had much luck translating that sketch I have into something that looks good on the tail and in the logo.

wilian.souza2

Well, I propose you this concept:

First is a round logo resembling a yinyang combined with a squared font. The gradient of the yinyang is made of small triangles aligned horizontally like in the detail I highlighted, and the yinyang itself resembles the first letters of your airline (CA). Second is, if you like, the same font combined with the logo of a dragon's head which resembles a bit an aircraft flying towards the viewer.

raptorva

Quote from: wilian.souza2 on February 14, 2018, 06:27:11 PM
Well, I propose you this concept:

First is a round logo resembling a yinyang combined with a squared font. The gradient of the yinyang is made of small triangles aligned horizontally like in the detail I highlighted, and the yinyang itself resembles the first letters of your airline (CA). Second is, if you like, the same font combined with the logo of a dragon's head which resembles a bit an aircraft flying towards the viewer.

Of those I really quite like that arrow formed yin yang with the squared font. It feels quite business like and purposeful which would be in keeping with a business oriented company.

What sort of colors do you think would be appropriate? I've been using a deep red with a flash of gold as it feels quite appropriate for an oriental company but not sure how that could be translated here and then onto an aircraft tail fin.

wilian.souza2

I'd use the deep red you use to paint the tail fin and white, just these two colors. You can either use red for logo and typeface with a white background or vice-versa.

raptorva

So just a single color then for both halves of the yin yang?

raptorva

I had an attempt. Not so sure about the logo but I think it's on the right track;

wilian.souza2

I'd remove the outline from the circle and let only the arrows give its shape. It will be possible if you raise the number of rows of arrows from 12 to at least 20. For the font, try using Zelta Six (www.dafont.com/zelta-six.font?back=theme) or search for the font used in North Central Air's logo https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Airline/View/173/#AirlineInfo)

Trident2

Hi fellow Airline CEO's.

I wonder if any of you very clever Livery and logo designers could possibly
come up with a startling Livery and Logo based on a A300-600R or simply a
737-400 for my New airline  (  Lakeside  ). I would be very grateful if anyone
could rise to this STARTLING challenge.

Thank you Very Much,

STEVE.

vonBlucher

Hi,
i would like to offer my services with making logos and especially liveries. I´m improving my creative skills and this is a good opportunity.
If you are intersted, please write me PM with your requests.

Bye
Tomas

bobbycumming

Hello Everyone,

I was hoping someone could do me a logo/livery for my airline "Bingo Wings". I currently have a logo/livery for my airline with an airbus a320, but considering I never have them in my fleet I'm hoping for a change. Could someone make me a livery for a Saab 2000 please? I'm not particularly fussy, would like bright green and purple (maybe orange if it works) in the color scheme.

Hope to hear back from someone!

Bobby

Fisher970

Quote from: bobbycumming on February 24, 2018, 10:18:00 AM
Hello Everyone,

I was hoping someone could do me a logo/livery for my airline "Bingo Wings". I currently have a logo/livery for my airline with an airbus a320, but considering I never have them in my fleet I'm hoping for a change. Could someone make me a livery for a Saab 2000 please? I'm not particularly fussy, would like bright green and purple (maybe orange if it works) in the color scheme.

Hope to hear back from someone!

Bobby

How is this?

jezbanks

Hi,

Has anyone got a blank/white profile for the Antonov 140 or 148?
The sites with the Boeing and Airbus dont seem to have them and I can only find  completed liveries on the web

Thanks

mrtarq

Hi,

i need someone Help to design me A LOGO and LIVERY to my airline, my airline name is (Arabian Peninsula Air), my airline arabic name is ( طيران شبه الجزيرة العربية)

my airline is middle eastern(gulf states), i need the LOGO and LIVERY based on late 70s and early 80s if you can,

most of my plane type is (Fokker F.28) and i have some (McDonnell Douglas DC-9-32)

and i have nothing in my mind for the LOGO and LIVERY so surprise me ;D

Thanks!

fajartri98

Quote from: mrtarq on March 09, 2018, 01:46:43 AM
Hi,

i need someone Help to design me A LOGO and LIVERY to my airline, my airline name is (Arabian Peninsula Air), my airline arabic name is ( طيران شبه الجزيرة العربية)

my airline is middle eastern(gulf states), i need the LOGO and LIVERY based on late 70s and early 80s if you can,

most of my plane type is (Fokker F.28) and i have some (McDonnell Douglas DC-9-32)

and i have nothing in my mind for the LOGO and LIVERY so surprise me ;D

Thanks!
i wanna help you designing logo and livery. i too have a middle eastern airline called Garuda International in pakistan (GW2). i have F28 template for designing liveries so i'm gonna try creating it. please describe your personal preference of colour, fonts, Symbol for your airline, and so on.
here's an example of my work :

as you can see, i got inspired with emirates airline livery in the back section of 757 with geometric pattern. also middle eastern airlines seems to like golden line in their aircrafts so i add that too

NorgeFly

Could anyone design a livery for my airline please? The airline name is NorgeFly and I would like the livery to take the colour scheme from and feature the Nowegian flag in some way. I have no strong preference on design, but tend to like the designs with the front part of the fuselage white and the colourful section behind the wing. But I am happy to leave the artistry up to anyone who would like to have a try.

If it could be modelled on a Q400 or 737-300 that would be great.

Thanks in advance  ;D

mrtarq

Quote from: fajartri98 on March 09, 2018, 02:26:02 AM
i wanna help you designing logo and livery. i too have a middle eastern airline called Garuda International in pakistan (GW2). i have F28 template for designing liveries so i'm gonna try creating it. please describe your personal preference of colour, fonts, Symbol for your airline, and so on.
here's an example of my work :

as you can see, i got inspired with emirates airline livery in the back section of 757 with geometric pattern. also middle eastern airlines seems to like golden line in their aircrafts so i add that too

thanks man ;D
my preference colours is (red or dark blue , gold , crystal white or just white) Your choice :)
i dont have any preference for the fonts or Symbol but you can give it gulf states airlines feels.

and you livery work example is beautiful bytheway ;D ;D

fajartri98

Quote from: mrtarq on March 09, 2018, 04:35:47 AM
thanks man ;D
my preference colours is (red or dark blue , gold , crystal white or just white) Your choice :)
i dont have any preference for the fonts or Symbol but you can give it gulf states airlines feels.

Hehe thanks for the compliment
I'll let you know about the progress in PM. This will take a while so please be patient (1 week at most) ;)

fajartri98

Quote from: mrtarq on March 09, 2018, 04:35:47 AM
thanks man ;D

Here's your livery and logo, tell me if you want to adjust it  :)