LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Fisher970

Quote from: Ice50DK on February 04, 2018, 05:56:02 PM
Hi there..

Could someone please help me design a logo and livery for my airline Vikings Airlines?

My plane is the Embraer 195 and colours are red and white..

Thanks so much in advance

Sincerely
Ice50DK

Here is a concept for you

Ice50DK

Wow man, that's freakin' awesome  :o

Thanks a million, buddy  :D

Ice50DK

Samuel M.

Hi,
would someone be up to creating logo and CRJ livery for Eyjafjallajökull Airlines? I would prefer livery to be northern lights themed but other ideas will be appreciated as well.

Thank you :)

Fisher970

Quote from: Samuel M. on February 06, 2018, 06:54:06 PM
Hi,
would someone be up to creating logo and CRJ livery for Eyjafjallajökull Airlines? I would prefer livery to be northern lights themed but other ideas will be appreciated as well.

Can you choose a name people can pronounce please?  :P

I'll get something done for you.

Fisher970

Quote from: Samuel M. on February 06, 2018, 06:54:06 PM
Hi,

I've got two for you. One is a regular livery and the other is a special Northern Lights livery.

Samuel M.

Ice50DK

Hey everybody..

Could someone please tell me what is wrong with the logo that I
created?  :)

It wont post in the settings even that it is the corrct size and file
format..  >:(

Best regards
Ice50DK

Fisher970

Have you tried converting it to a JPG format? I don't know about using GIF formats for the logo, I haven't seen anyone do that.

wilian.souza2

The site only supports jpg or png image formats for the logo.

Ice50DK

Hi there

Thanks for the answer, but now I have converted it to jpg
and it will still not show?

wilian.souza2

Well, seems it must be png. This is the format the site supports.

Ice50DK

Hi again

Now I have done that and it still does not work?

vandeventer09

Hello,

Can someone design me a livery.
Airline = Dutch Airways
Aircraft = Boeing 737-600
P.S. I really like the 1990's early 2000's Alaska Airlines color and design (but ill take anything)

Thanks!

Fisher970

Quote from: vandeventer09 on February 10, 2018, 09:44:07 PM
Hello,

Airline = Dutch Airways
P.S. I really like the 1990's early 2000's Alaska Airlines color and design (but ill take anything)

Thanks!

I can do one for you on Monday

Fisher970

Quote from: Ice50DK on February 10, 2018, 09:26:30 AM
Hi again

Now I have done that and it still does not work?

That's strange. I tried uploading your .jpg file and it worked perfectly. You are saving the changes when you upload the file right?

vandeventer09

Ice50DK

Hi fisher970 and thanks

My bad, I did not save it.. ::) Now it works fine - what an idiot I am.

raptorva

G'day all,

Currently I'm looking at doing a rebranding effort to modernise the look of Catai Asia for the 80s. For the time being I'm keeping Jumbos and Tristars as well as 727s, just dumping 707 as Tristars arrive.

This is the current livery;

I always have loved stylised logos, like the following;

Right now this is the dragon in the logo;

A friend of mine did a quick doodle of combining the letter C with the dragon;

Now I just need to find a way to make that work on the tail, and a font to go with it.

As for livery, I've photoshopped an Air Lanka Tristar so far to this;

I'm probably going to change the lower band to gold, to represent the wealth of China and Hong Kong. Don't want to be too modern going eurowhite hence semi cheatline still that should hopefully do well to the 90s. Logo from here on could be refined rather than changed entirely like the real Cathay Pacific I think.

Thoughts? Ideas for the logo typeface or such?

Or if anyone wanted to try doing a different design that looked better on like a template or such, that'd be great. This is the part of livery and logo design I hate.

wilian.souza2

I remember when you uploaded this livery for the 70s and I think your logo is still good for the 80s. Many airlines at the 60s adopted liveries which lasted until the 90s or 2000s, like American Airlines, Varig, United, British Airways, Lufthansa etc...

But it you really want to change it, I'd work on the typeface and the dragon logo while keeping the overall look. Look out for squared fonts, which were norm in the 80s for logos (like this awesome Eastern font), and for the dragon you should try to make a simple and unique design. One example is the new logo I made for Empire, in which I incorporated a dragon's head in the first letter E - the first logo was the head of a dragon + the company name in a Asian-styled font:

Old:

New:

Fisher970

Quote from: vandeventer09 on February 10, 2018, 09:44:07 PM
Hello,

Airline = Dutch Airways

Thanks!

How is this for a Dutch version of the old Alaska Airlines livery?