LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Terry P.

Quote from: Terry P. on July 30, 2016, 07:24:02 AM
Anybody willing to give this a shot?
Griegomex Aero is an airline from Game World 1 based in Toluca, Mexico. We're currently flying only within Mexico but aim to connect the country to Europe later in the game. I was thinking of something that has both Greek and Mexican elements. I love the color combination of the Mexican flag and especially the eagle. I'd like to have a new logo and livery please  ;D
You can find a photoshop-friendly version of the eagle, which looks quite cool, here https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2a/Coat_of_arms_of_Mexico.svg/1129px-Coat_of_arms_of_Mexico.svg.png

Decided to do it myself after all  :laugh:

SteelTown

HELP!!!!  I am looking for a fresh Livery for the next game world....I am TERRIBLE with the paint and photo editor stuff....Would like a new variation on a 787-900 if possible.  Here is my current one(a little outdated):

seabhag37

Hi Everybody

I just decided to rebrand my two airlines, so I'll have a uniform appearance in both GW's that I am playing now and for future GW's.

My new name is "Falcon Wings" and I would love to have a nice shiny new livery on an A332 or a B787, as those are my coming flagships in both respective worlds!

If anyone has some good ideas, I would be more than happy! :)

Cheers
Dave

mertborak

hi guys. I need some help of my airline
I couldnt paint my airline livery on the photoscape. I downloaded the work on airwaysim template page but who couldnt paint the tail of aircraft.
If someone help me, who can paint my airline tail as like as turkish airline tail style.
I can sent the my photoshop ps6 working to the whoever can work on tail.
Have a nice days all of you.

seabhag37

In case anyone considers to try to make a livery for me, the wnted plane would be a 772 or 788 as I got rid of the A332 plans... thanks!

Quote from: [ATA] seabhag37 on August 29, 2016, 12:57:53 PM
Hi Everybody

I just decided to rebrand my two airlines, so I'll have a uniform appearance in both GW's that I am playing now and for future GW's.

My new name is "Falcon Wings" and I would love to have a nice shiny new livery on an A332 or a B787, as those are my coming flagships in both respective worlds!

If anyone has some good ideas, I would be more than happy! :)

Cheers
Dave

Alba

Hello all

I am looking for a kind of emirates feel, airline is called Kuwaiti Sky, Primary colors Navy blue and Royal Purple and white, Would like engines to be blue, the tail to have Kuwait flag (like EK design) and rest of aircraft white with Kuwaiti Sky written in Blue, navy!

Preferable A/C is B777-300

P.S. I need a logo also

Vebbe

Quote from: Alba on September 16, 2016, 12:40:21 AM
Hello all

I am looking for a kind of emirates feel, airline is called Kuwaiti Sky, Primary colors Navy blue and Royal Purple and white, Would like engines to be blue, the tail to have Kuwait flag (like EK design) and rest of aircraft white with Kuwaiti Sky written in Blue, navy!

Preferable A/C is B777-300

P.S. I need a logo also

Sorry for the late response, this is the first time I look into this thread. Here you go, I hope these are good enough.

- Vebbe
First introduced to AWS in 2009, still working on how to build an airline.

Dutch

Hi designers,

Can I get a livery for Vodka Burners?
Kind of a clean design for the aircraft, with the logo involving Vodka and fire.

Preferred aircraft:
1. B727
2. DC9
3. B737

Kind regards,

Dutch

wapp11

I would love to get a livery made.  Would prefer a MD-90, or 757-300, but would also be fine with a 787, 767 or DC-9.  I love Lufthansa's and United-Continental's simple yet elegant designs.  Something with my logo used in it would be great.  Thanks.

TheLostNZ

does anyone have a blank template for the E-jet, A310 and dc-9?

[ATA] Hassel

Quote from: TheLostNZ on November 24, 2016, 04:39:09 PM
does anyone have a blank template for the E-jet, A310 and dc-9?

Hi Lost NZ mate

If you look back a bit in this thread you can find some links to some great templates.

i found this link to be very useful

http://www.freewebs.com/jetabout/

wapp11

Pilot Tom
Here is my logo.

Pilot Oatmeal

Hello Everyone,

It has been a while since I took a world seriously and was wondering if anyone could kindly do a logo and livery for me for the new GW3.

Apex Airlines is the name and I was hoping for something sporty red and black if possible.

Your efforts would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Pilot Oatmeal.

Andy

Air Qatar
Boeing 737-800 with CFM56-7B26 engines.
Registered as A7-ABB.
Currently used for DOH-AUH and DOH-KWI.

GameGuardian

Hey Guys! So I finally came back to airway sim, and since I'm quite busy I chose to just play in a beginner game world so I don't have to worry about it to much if i Go a few days without checking on my airline. Anyway I am now the Proud owner of FarSkyAir or FSA. (Think like Atlantic Southeast Airlines was called ASA by most) in Beginners World #1. I was hoping that someone could go ahead and Make a Livery for the airline. You can be as creative as you want, but it would be great if you could stick with the colors of the logo which is just a blue (you can go with just about any shade) , and you can incorporate the logo in there as well if you would like. I'm not picky. Also Could you do it on a CRJ? any CRJ would be fine, but I prefer just the CRJ-200. Also if you could incorporate the logo, that would be great. (It's the one with the 2 towers, and the "wave" underneath the buildings on my airline page) anyways Thanks! Any questions just message me. Thanks again!

usakovs_inc

Hello, designers!

I hope I can post a logo and livery request here for my Orange Airways, based in Geneva (Beginner's game world). Would be great if you could do some resprays for my Bombardier CS300 :)

Kind regards,

DannyAstro

Hi, Ive came back to airwaysim after many many years away, my airline is caled AlgeriAir, based in algeria and was wondering if i could possibly get a livery designed, just in the colours of the algerian flag on either a 737-500 or a 757-200, thankyou ;D

Fisher970

Quote from: DannyAstro on October 05, 2017, 07:23:36 PM
Hi, Ive came back to airwaysim after many many years away, my airline is caled AlgeriAir, based in algeria and was wondering if i could possibly get a livery designed, just in the colours of the algerian flag on either a 737-500 or a 757-200, thankyou ;D

Threw something together quickly. What do you think?

DannyAstro

Quote from: fisher970 on October 06, 2017, 05:21:25 AM
Threw something together quickly. What do you think?
That's perfect mate, looks brilliant!

Andrej720918

Hello Mates,

I have just started this great game not long ago. My airline is based at Tenerife Norde in Spain and is called Halcón (Falcon) Air. Can someone create livery for me? I am using 737s (600, 800, 900ER).

Thanks