LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Andre090904

Looks nice indeed!

Anyone an idea where to get a similar template for DC-9-34 or Fokker70/100? Dash8 would be nice, too.

Andre

Jetabout have some good templates. With some photoshop trickery, you can get it super nice. Many smooth glossy looking templates you can find around the web are made from Jetabout templates.

http://www.freewebs.com/jetabout/

Andy

Quote from: Andre on April 15, 2016, 12:31:36 AM
Just wanted to tip you guys about a site with some very good blank airliner templates. Check out http://www.norebbo.com/tag/airliner-templates/

These are all made by Scott, the guy behind the norebbo.com site. All rights belong to him, but we're free to use them as we please. But a link to his site or mention of Norebbo would be appreciated:

"Hi! My name is Scott, I am a 3d and 2d illustrator, and I have been making stock illustrations since 2006. All of the graphics on this blog have been created by me and are free for the taking - if you see something you like, please feel free to use it for your own blog or articles (with a link back to my site, if possible). Enjoy!"

Example of the quality of his work:

Actually we need to buy the templates to use it. If you can use it for free, I would love to know how to get the template :) thanks!

Roberto

Hello everyone!

Anyone willing to update my current livery preferably on a 737-200adv or the -300 is ok too. I want to stay with the same colors. I've attached a picture of my current one courtesy of JohnQuiGon (Thank you so much btw!)

Thank you all!

Andy

Air Indonesia Special Livery - Marvel Civil War Edition.
Boeing 777-300ER. PK-AXB.

Copyright: Med, Andy.

Andre090904

Would someone be up for the challenge to re-create this livery on either a DC-9 or E-Jet model? Would appreciate it a lot!

Trident2

:D Hello, DANUM   INTERNATIONAL, are pleading to the wonderful designer's
out there in Sim Land if you could possibly design us a cool business like
Logo and Livery for our airline. 8) We are a Scheduled Budget Airline
based at Manchester UK and would like something involving colour merging
if at all possible. ::) We leave the colour scheme to you but it would be nice
if it could be applied to a Boeing 737-400 if possible, otherwise we'll leave
it up to you. ;)

A Big Thank You.

Andy

volantASIA 2012-present livery.
Boeing 747-400. PK-VPH (keberhasilan).

Copyright: Med, Andy

Andy

Quote from: Sad-anorak on May 06, 2016, 01:59:34 PM
:D Hello, DANUM   INTERNATIONAL, are pleading to the wonderful designer's
out there in Sim Land if you could possibly design us a cool business like
Logo and Livery for our airline. 8) We are a Scheduled Budget Airline
based at Manchester UK and would like something involving colour merging
if at all possible. ::) We leave the colour scheme to you but it would be nice
if it could be applied to a Boeing 737-400 if possible, otherwise we'll leave
it up to you. ;)

A Big Thank You.

Hi Sad-anorak!
I made some liveries for you, but I dont have any 737-400 templates, so I did it on 737-200.
I make three liveries of Danum International, in Purple, Green, and Yellow. I make them colorful to represent the "Budget Airline" youre doing. Hope you like it! :)

Danum International in Yellow. Boeing 737-200 (G-DOOM)

Danum International in Green. Boeing 737-200 (G-DRGN)

Danum International in Purple. Boeing 737-200 (G-DARK)

Danum International Logo.

Copyright: Med, Andy.

Andy

Kisscadi Airniles. Boeing 777-200LR. 9Y-POA. Based in Trinidad and Tobago.
"The Beach"
Requested by Jackson.

Jackson

Quote from: Andy on May 17, 2016, 01:49:16 PM
Kisscadi Airniles. Boeing 777-200LR. 9Y-POA. Based in Trinidad and Tobago.
"The Beach"
Requested by Jackson.

Big thanks again Andy!!! :D

KestrelAIH

Hi - Parakalo here (GW2). Anyone able to work with me to create a new logo/ design for my airline? If so please PM me so I can tell you what I am thinking about doing....

Andy

Air Qatar. Boeing 777-200. A7-UAC.
The Timeless.

simonfs

Hi! Could someone help me with one for my Airline Polar Air Services. As the name suggest I'm thinking something Frozen and Icy blue :)

lojet

Sized for game use.

simonfs

Wonderful as always! Thanks a million ;D

KestrelAIH

If anyone is able to help with designing a livery for an alliance and variations for three airlines please get in touch. PM me to discuss terms...

Johan87

Hello Everyone,

Is there any one who can help me with an levery for either 7 AIR or air Tullips?

Terry P.

Anybody willing to give this a shot?
Griegomex Aero is an airline from Game World 1 based in Toluca, Mexico. We're currently flying only within Mexico but aim to connect the country to Europe later in the game. I was thinking of something that has both Greek and Mexican elements. I love the color combination of the Mexican flag and especially the eagle. I'd like to have a new logo and livery please  ;D
You can find a photoshop-friendly version of the eagle, which looks quite cool, here https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2a/Coat_of_arms_of_Mexico.svg/1129px-Coat_of_arms_of_Mexico.svg.png

TranceAvia

anyone willing to do a 757 for tranceavia. be cool / trendy scheme ideally using greens/blues as well as a logo.

creative licence is yours but going for a sort of virgin atlantic sort of vibe

many thanks