LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Apalvaldr

Hello!

Could anyone make a livery for me? :)

My airline is Domavia, based at DME, so I want to keep its 'Russian style'. One could use the Aeroflot's livery as a template, but I want to switch silver part to white colour (fuselage) and the engines could be red as well as Domavia inscription on the fusalage :)

B738, A330/340 whatever you want :)

Some pics :)
https://www.planespotters.net/photo/668973/vq-bqx-aeroflot-russian-airlines-airbus-a330-343
https://www.planespotters.net/photo/668617/vq-bvo-aeroflot-russian-airlines-boeing-737-8ljwl

Solemus

About two years ago I asked for someone to do a livery for me on this thread and I'm still waiting, so those of you asking for 'someone to do a livery' for you, good luck guys, I would just say don't hold your breath  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Happy new year

TomTom31

Yeah what's up with that? Shame as it feels more authentic to have a livery and logo

mean123

Hello Everyone. I wonder if it would be possible to create a livery for my airline. I will use it for many games to come. My airline is called EuroAir. Blue is the main colour at the moment but I am open to any magic anyone can bring. I think it would look great on a B788. Thank you so much in advance!

CarlBagot

Wait until I'm unemployed again (hopefully not)   ;D.  Sorry been busy with work.

mean123

Haha. Yes, hopefully not. No problem :)

Adam L1

Hello everybody,

Is there anybody that has a bit spare time to help me out with a livery for a Embraer 145 and a logo please, I have no special requests :)

The name of the Airline is Union Express.

Thank you!

CarlBagot

for those of you looking for good quality templates check Scott's templates over at http://www.norebbo.com/tag/airliner-templates/ , dunno who he is but he makes awesome templates.

geoffreyc

Hey, I've just joined airwaysim a few days ago and really enjoy it so far !

I've created a logo and livery for my airline in preparation of the next gameworld starting soon :)

Adam L1

Quote from: geoffreyc on January 18, 2016, 02:41:30 PM
Hey, I've just joined airwaysim a few days ago and really enjoy it so far !

I've created a logo and livery for my airline in preparation of the next gameworld starting soon :)
Dude, that looks amazing!
Would you mind helping me out with a livery? You clearly got the skills!

The second one you made is the one you should use in my opinion.

geoffreyc

Quote from: Adam L1 on January 19, 2016, 10:57:10 AM
Dude, that looks amazing!
Would you mind helping me out with a livery? You clearly got the skills!

The second one you made is the one you should use in my opinion.

Hey sure I'll give it a go, if you give me a colour scheme and a logo :)

mean123

Hey :) yeah, they are really awesome. I keep trying on pixelmator but I am really not that good haha. My airline is Called Euro Air and I no longer have the logo on the iPad but there's a link to it at the bottom. I have a mid blue colour scheme  but I'd really like to add an orange element if possible. I will be joining the next game world and would love to use it for that world. It would be great if you could create a livery for me if you get the time. Thank you so much in advance :) have a good afternoon!

https://www.airwaysim.com/game/misc.php?action=logo&game=185&airline=451&x=201606

qwert5479

If any livery creators are bored and want to design one for me, my airline's name is 420 Express...I operate in Australia and would like to incorporate the Aussie flag.  Color scheme and graphics are up to the discretion of the artist....would love to see some kind of "420" theme while also including the flag.  I fly 757s and 737s. 

Pukeko

Royal British International based at Heathrow in GW2 would love a livery.

If anyone has the time and the skill it would be well recieved. If I had a choice it would be on a 747-300 or 400.

Thanks in advamce.

EthanWang

Could anyone who designed their own briefly tell me what software/website they used to design their own livery?

simonfs

As would Aero Pluronacionales based in Bolivia. I'm thinking, if anyone got the time of course, a very nationalistic brand with the Green, Yellow and Red colors on either a E-120 but if someone is really daring they might even try the Antonov 148 which is the main aircraft I'm operating  ;)

All the best.

Simon

Andy

Quote from: simonfs on March 29, 2016, 07:25:10 PM
As would Aero Pluronacionales based in Bolivia. I'm thinking, if anyone got the time of course, a very nationalistic brand with the Green, Yellow and Red colors on either a E-120 but if someone is really daring they might even try the Antonov 148 which is the main aircraft I'm operating  ;)

All the best.

Simon

well, I wasnt really good combining the three colours. but let see if you like it or nah.  ;D

simonfs

Just wow! Amazing, I like it a lot. It looks like a flagcarrier kind of livery. Big like thanks! ;D

josh

Hello!
I use to play AWS a while ago!
Anyway, I was wondering if someone could create a logo and livery for an airline called World Republic. It would be much appreciated!
Colors: Silver and Dark Blue would be nice! Oh and for a MD-80 craft!

Andre

Just wanted to tip you guys about a site with some very good blank airliner templates. Check out http://www.norebbo.com/tag/airliner-templates/

These are all made by Scott, the guy behind the norebbo.com site. All rights belong to him, but we're free to use them as we please. But a link to his site or mention of Norebbo would be appreciated:

"Hi! My name is Scott, I am a 3d and 2d illustrator, and I have been making stock illustrations since 2006. All of the graphics on this blog have been created by me and are free for the taking - if you see something you like, please feel free to use it for your own blog or articles (with a link back to my site, if possible). Enjoy!"

Example of the quality of his work: