LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Infinity

Curse

Jona L.

Lemon, you just made my day :)

mp81

is it possible for someone to make a livery on a fokker f100 for my airline? it would be nice if the logo could be incorporated in the livery. im terrible at making these. thanks

mp81

Quote from: mp81 on February 23, 2014, 03:07:21 AM
is it possible for someone to make a livery on a fokker f100 for my airline? it would be nice if the logo could be incorporated in the livery. im terrible at making these. thanks

if possible something similar to the original midway airlines of the 80s would be awesome

Afanado

AerolĂ­neas del Plata (ADP) proudly presents its new Logo and Livery. Hope you like it!

Matthew Freeman

Hello I would like to ask a favour would someone be able to create a logo and livery for Canuckistan Airways on a Q400. I am not sure how to do it.

Thanks I would greatly appreciate it

Matthew
CEO Canuckistan Airways

Cykill

Presto Linea Aerea your new Italian regional airline presents his livery for the 1990s:

Flash

Hi can someone do a logo and livery for me? Caribbean Airways in gameworld 1, flying out of Panama City. Anything that looks fresh and sunny and "caribbean-ish" would be fine, like a light blue or turquoise and orange and white or something like that :) A livery on an A340-300 would be great also. Thanks :)

Luperco

Hi,

Where can I find a blank aircraft template to draw my livery?

Thanks.
Saluti
Emanuele

Zarza

Hello! I'm looking for a template of Boeing 737, in PSD if is possible, but I can't find it on the internet, only found .jpg images. And it is very complicated to paint.

Thanks for your help!

sam774

can someone please make me a livery? colors are blue and red and white, on a Boeing 737!

Jaikon

I'd certainly be interested in a cleaner PSD file for a 737.  :)

This is what I came up with:

herts15

Eurobritannia needs you!!

Hi everyone - I'm in need of help to bring my airline upto date

I'm looking for a new livery to accompany the logo I have for the company ATM - ideally using the colours of the logo and on a 787 livery

Thanks in advance!

arep

Hello,

Can someone please make me a livery as my current livery is so S*****. Its for F50 and A320. Please see my logo, Im fine with any design but the color should be the same. 

Thank you.

Arif

alightharp

Hello,

Can somebody please make me a 70's/80's style logo and livery for my airline Swedish Western Airways or SWA for short. A BAC 1-11 would be preferred but any plane of that era would be fine.

Thank you.

My Airline=https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Airline/View/2083/141/#AirlineInfo
(Game World #4)

B7573

Hi Brussels Airways,

Can you create a logo and a livery for me.
I like To have it in orange and white. And fir THE livery in aircraft type B787-9

Thanks a lot!

pattzi

Can someone made a livery for me on fokker f27 or f28 :)

pbodyslim

can someone help me with a livery for my airline

dakotawise

I hate to ask it, but I would really appreciate some help with a livery. If anyone is available PM me  :)