LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

elmarinomercante

could some one arrange a livery for my airline.

it is based in Palma de Mallorca

Thank you

meiru

Quote from: mar88 on August 04, 2013, 05:21:18 PM
Now that is funny, I was just coming here to ask something similar lol. Does anyone have experience making liveries for FSX? I would like my DoTM livery on a DC-9-10/15/20 of someone would be willing to put one together.

If you have a good DC-9 for FSX and probably a paint kit for it, then it should be easy... I could help you with that... I did my liveries all for FSX...

Simba

hi, could somebody of you be so friendly to create a logo and livery for my A310...my airline is based in portual...thank you so much

Faro Portual Air

Ahmed1993

Hi, can someone create a livery for my airline "Trans Global Airlines" on a DC-10 and IL-96-300 please?

Logo is attached

Thanks.

P.S.: If the IL-96-300 is not possible, you can substitute it with a Boeing 757.

Jackson

Would someone be able to create a retro themed livery and logo on an MD88 aircraft and a post year 2000 new livery and logo on a B773 please.

For the retro, a classic BWIA type livery would be nice and for the new outfit, a fusion between Air New Zealand and the new Malaysian Airlines A380 livery.

My airline's name is Kiss Arabian based out of Kuwait.  I was thinking of a white fuselage with an Air New Zealand type tail.

Blueish purple and black and another colour of your choice that looks really pretty. A logo of your choice that fits well with the Arab theme.

I know that may sound like alot but as long as it represents Arabia and looks exotic and professional, I think it will look phenomenal.

Thank you to whoever takes up my request.

Jackson

achibnik

Could someone do a livery for my airline. Jet Link it would make my day a/c is a 737-3

RFS

Is there anyone who could take the assignment on making a new logo and livery for Skagen Air?

The airline is based in Norway, so red, white and blue are some possible colors. I´d like some kind of blue as one of the "main-colors" :)
Would be nice with a livery on a B733.

My logo and livery today is not god in any way, so I´d really appreciate if someone could take the task ::)

Jackson

My livery request has been met with pure perfection. Work of arts. Thank You jolmstrom.

zimjiggaxxx

Hello fellow simulators,

Could some please design a livery and logo. My airline is EMIHAD and im operating out of Dubai, using the A340 family. Please please please.

Thanks ;D

FlyRw

Hello,
Would someone be able to work up a logo and livery for my airline?  
TransWest airways.     On a 777 or 747 would be nice.     Something with ether green or yellow stripes

Maybe a modify of the old eastern

Thank you

exchlbg

EMIHAD is not in line of the naming rules anyway.

Infinity

exchlbg

It may have slipped your memory, so I will bring this back from the rule section :
"As stated in the airline founding / creation page the airlines may not use names that are real world airline names or other trademarked company names, or names that very closely resemble those. The name and logo must be also within good taste and shall not be offensive in any way.

The system uses an automated filter list to check each new airline name and disallows creation of airlines with names identical to reserved or real world names. It should be kept in mind that the automated filter is not perfect and does not detect names that are similar but not completely identical. For example the real airline name Lufthansa is not allowed; and an example of "too similar" name could be "Lufthonsa" or "Lufthase" - both not allowed as they are same as the real name but with only one letter changed.

Real airline logos and liveries are also disallowed as they are usually trademarked by their owners.

If you are in doubt if an airline or other company with your name exists, a simple Google search is enough to check it. The administration does not expect users to check trademark registries or other sources when deciding their airline name. In other words please use common sense.

Historical airline names may be allowed if it is certain that the name is no longer owned by any other company; it is the responsibility of the user to check this. But generally past airline names (such as Pan Am) are not recommended. Please create your own custom airline instead."

Jackson

My MD11ERs. Lovely Jubley

simmyd

these are amazing!
the different ones for arabian kiss are absolutely excellent.

I wish I had the knowledge and skills to do this for my own airline.

Infinity

Quote from: exchlbg on January 30, 2014, 12:14:32 AM
It may have slipped your memory, so I will bring this back from the rule section :
"As stated in the airline founding / creation page the airlines may not use names that are real world airline names or other trademarked company names, or names that very closely resemble those.

That would be the case if the airline was named Ebihad, or worse, Edihat or whatever. Emihad may resemble Etihad, but it is pretty obvious that it is a portmanteau of two airline names.
If you find that offensive of the rules, about half of the airline names in the game are in violation of them and to be honest, almost all typical 'airline names' would be.

Jackson

Quote from: simmyd on February 02, 2014, 02:27:21 PM
these are amazing!
the different ones for arabian kiss are absolutely excellent.

I wish I had the knowledge and skills to do this for my own airline.

:D me too. Someone really skilled did it for me as a friendly trade and they totally surpassed my expectations I just had to share his work for our entire community to see. Thank you.

AndiD

Anyone having some surplus green paint? Would like to request a livery for "Large Tree Air" in GW#4 - on a DC-3 if possible (yes, you read right):

https://www.airwaysim.com/game/misc.php?action=logo&game=141&airline=346&x=060709
(Will probably overhaul the logo on the weekend, but the basic idea will stay the same.)

I ran several successful regional airlines in past GWs two years ago and now came back after an extended break - so I don't expect to go bankrupt soon, even with a slightly unorthodox strategy. :)

Curse

I'm running King Airways, one of the most famous, most succesful and most well known airlines in AirwaySim since 2010. Your livery will be seen by many people in press releases, in the airline overview (usually #1 in aircraft in service) and in several #3 statistics.

I use this logo:

I also have those two liveries:

DC-6B 1950-1970

B777 2000-2030

I'm now looking for a third livery that I'm going to use between ~1970 and ~2000. The aircraft must be a computerized  (see both liveries above) DC-10-30 or DC-10-40 or B747-300. Nothing else please. Also no real aircraft pictures. However, I don't care about the aircraft with gears out or not.

The livery must fit between the two existing liveries and the logo and it must fit the timeline, especially with colours and font. The colours that are used by the two existing liveries should be used as far as possible. Main colours are black/dark grey and white/silver.

No location things should be added because I sometimes change HQ airports. The lettering on the aircraft has to be "King Airways".

A small personal signature from the designer is welcome like cevelyn did it with the B777 livery.

I'm aware of the fact I have very strict ideas. Therefore I'm willing to give you something back (additionally to the fame you receive): Either cheapest possible leases of several aircraft types I don't use myself to you or I purchase some aircraft I need myself for maximum price from you. Of course this can only be done in gameworlds I'm actively playing, for the moment this is GameWorld #4.

If you are interested or want to discuss details, feel free to PM me.

CUR$E

LemonButt

Quote from: CUR$E on February 16, 2014, 04:04:44 PM
The aircraft must be a computerized  (see both liveries above) DC-10-30 or DC-10-40 or B747-300.

The livery must fit between the two existing liveries and the logo and it must fit the timeline, especially with colours and font. Main colours are black/dark grey and white/silver.

I couldn't find a template for the B747-300 so I improvised.  You didn't specify a font, so I hope Comic Sans is ok.  Let me know when you can buy my aircraft for maximum price.