LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

mar88

Quote from: Dasha on August 04, 2013, 02:33:33 PM
I don't need a livery but I was wondering if any of you have any experience in exporting your own livery into Flight Simulator X? Is it easy to do or does it border rocket science?

Now that is funny, I was just coming here to ask something similar lol. Does anyone have experience making liveries for FSX? I would like my DoTM livery on a DC-9-10/15/20 of someone would be willing to put one together.

bergquist77

This is what I ended up with for my airline in The Jet Age #8. Spent more time on my logo and livery than getting the airline up and running though  ;D Planning on changing the livery again in the early seventies when my fleet probably will be more jet biased.

half

So, i am playing on JA#8 and DOTM #6. I love my dog so this is my dog´s airline :)

I think i should focus more on my routes than my livery. But it was fun to create.

hetman

Hello

Would someboby create a livery and logo for my airline?
We are Aero Soyuz, based in Moscow.
The logo, I think of a golden metal globe that could be placed on the aircraft tail. And of course, a soviet-looking.

I really admire the livery of the airlines below (taken from this forum). Can be something like this for a BAC 111-400.

https://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1487.0;attach=8710;image
https://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1487.0;attach=7835;image

Hwoarang

Hi guys,

My airline needs two new liveries, one for the classic jet age and one for the modern age.

Classic jet age livery
Aircraft: Fokker F27
Reg. No.: PT-KFR
Livery: The fuselage features a green cheatline exactly like the one in picture 1. The tail is also green like in picture 1, but features the bird logo (picture 2, but in white) instead of PIA. aerobrasilia written in black under the green cheatline.

Picture 1 - Fuselage/tail design

Modern age livery
Aircraft: Fokker 70
Reg. No.: PT-FKR
Livery: I don't have a modern livery in mind, keep it simple (eurowhite) and something with the airline logo

Thank you in advance!

vikramv1

I would greatly appreciate a good livery and logo for my airline. Any help would be appreciated. My airline link is posted below.

https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Airline/View/493/129/#AirlineInfo

Anschau

Seems green is in fashion.

BusBoy

Hello all...

Looking for some help in designing a new LOGO and LIVERY.

The airline is "Macau Star" and we operate A320.

I would really love to incorporate Macau flag green and star design into the livery.

I am not gifted in the design area so really hope one of you can help me out with some options.

Regards

ambu113

Livery and logo.
In Modern Times i'm running Norway Elite Air. And I would be very happy if someone could help me with this. It would be nice if the aircraft could be draped in the red white and blue- Red on top and bottom, white and then blue over the windows, with the tail wailing in the wind. On a 737.

I Jet age I'm running quite a larger airline, so far with 102 aircraft, but 14 of them are leased Comet's. But got 20, 732 Adv's bought on the way to replace them. The rest are 84 F.27 Mk.200, two leased out, two on order. And still building, then I got 10 DC-8-55's on order with a DC-8-62 on lease.

If someone could hook me up with a 737 in the Norwegian flag where the colors meet at the tail, with the Elite logo I would be happy as hell.

Regarding India, I picture a F.28 or a 732 adv with the green color running all over the fuselage, and on the tail the flag comes out. With the yellow, white and green. And the wheel in the middle.

I hope that someone here can help me!

I have tried, ended up s***.

Eric

ucfknightryan

New livery for Elite Worldwide Alliance  :)

ucfknightryan

New livery for saftfrucht's Infinity  :)

dinamo5

Hi can someone do a livery and logo for me?

I'm playing MT#9 and my airline is called Gothenburg Connect. for my logo i thought something like Gothenburg Town logo ( http://www.antura.se/DynamixPublic/Media/GetImage.ashx?CacheKey=5e7d6e330c5e709174a6f183a892794a0364087a ) but instead of "Göteborg Stad" the writing should be Gothenburg Connect.

For the livery it would be nice to have the lion shown in the picture above, and my colours is blue and white.

I will be very thankful if someone delivers this to me. Thank you!!

p.s im using Boeing 717-200 or 737-500.

BusBoy

Hello all...

Looking for some help in designing a new LOGO and LIVERY.

The airline is "Macau Star" and we operate A320 and 757. The 757's are on the way out and soon to be replaced by 767-300ER and 200ER's.

In a previous game someone made a really fantastic livery for me and was hoping for more of the same

I would really love to incorporate Macau flag green and star design into the livery.

I am not gifted in the design area so really hope one of you can help me out with some options.

Regards  ;D

zimjiggaxxx

hello,

pliz help me in designing a livery and logo for my airline. my airline os called LonAirJet based iat London Gatwick. i operate a mix of A310, B763

Thanks in advance

ucfknightryan

Here you go dinamo5.  Hope you like it :)

edit: forgot your alliance logo the first time

briker

HI guys, Im new here. I have always been interested in airline paint schemes and logo design. Here are a few old imaginary airlines and logo designs of mine, painstakingly made on PAINT. I'd love to do some 3D designs on Painshop sometime.

Pukeko

If anyone has time... I would love a livery in a 757 or an EMB170/190 if possible for my airline Oceania Regional Express in MT9

https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Airline/View/871/133/#AirlineInfo

SOmething in black and blue would be perfect.

Thanks

Conrad

hi guys,
i am new in this game and i want a livery for dc9 30 . My brands name is Air Turkey. If anyone design a retro livery for my plane, i will really appreciate it.
also if anyone needs my email address, i will share it.

TerryMcKenna

Hi everyone, I'm sure a lot of you already know about 'airliners.net'.
There are hundreds of wonderful shots of all types of aircraft.
You can easily amend most shots into your own style.

I find the pic I want, save to paint, paint, adjust to size, save, post on settings.

Check out mine, Song Taiwan.
I'm not saying that mine are that great (as I think there are some truely awesome liveries and logos by other members).  
The thing that I like about this way is that you can create a more natural picture effect.
:)

ucfknightryan

Here are some options for bobbycumming's Jet Scotland :)