LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

DanielSzymkowiak

Robert. I was simply stunned by the livery you have made for me. It's simply beautiful, I can't even find words to say how much greatful I am that you took time to make it for me. I'm sooo, sooo pleased. It's amazing. You would make a good livery artist for real airlines. Really amazing talent. Thank you so much again.

PaulClark

Hello, can someone please create a snazzy logo and livery for me please.
I am SleazyJet, based in Spain, flying 737s and NAMC Y100s

Colours:  Red, Yellow, Pink
Concept: Swooshy and snazzy

Thanks

Fabian

Robert, thank you so much. :-)
Its really a great livery you have made for me. I like it and will definitly use it for a long time.

Thanks.

Fabian

Infinity

Quote from: saftfrucht on February 20, 2013, 08:06:12 AM
I would love a color scheme and logo for my new MT#8 airline, Infinity.
I was thinking along the lines of something very modernist, possible eurowhite with black appliances or something, but I would also be open to more vibrant colors. The most important thing is the incorporation of the Infinity symbol as the logo.
The aircraft for the livery should be a modern widebody, A330-300 or so would be perfect.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

#Selfquote push :>

Lavo

Hello!
If anyone is feeling so inclined, I'd love livery done up for my Tampa based airline: Bayside

Was thinking the Buccaneers colours - maroon, black, white. I wasn't thinking "pirate theme" though!

npercy1

Aerlingus1916

Hi guys, with all these amazing liveries I know most of you won't have time to make one but.... I'd love and really appreciate if someone could :)

My airline is called La Velocité, based in Paris Charles De-Gaulle. I'd like it to be based on emirates in a way, with nice colourful swirls and fancy, on an A330/A320. Colors would be red, green and gold.

Thank you very much :)

Lavo

Quote from: npercy1 on March 22, 2013, 07:18:37 PM
What is your fleet?

Whoops!

I knew I forgot something!

737-800 will be forming the bulk of the fleet.......

Thanks!

Corwin86

Hi to all,

I humbly ask if some kind soul can find the time and the desire to create my logo and livery  :)

I really tried to create one with photoshop... but the result I prefer not to comment...

I mainly use ATR 42/72 (and I like the shape).
My colors are: Light blue, a Dark Red that does not cause problems with the blue, and White.
For logo, I really will gladly accept any type  :)

My airline's name is "Amber Airline".

I hope I have been clear enough and, in any case, I thank you very much for this valuable service.

herts15

Hi everyone

I normally use my euroexpress and eurobritannia liveries that were created many moons ago however I am wondering if some talented person could come up with a new one for me

I am the CEO of Galaxy and need a new livery for my fleet of Fokker 100s

Let your minds run wild and I can't wait to see what you come up with - I have no specific requests just need a stunning paint job that you could see zipping around the skies

Thanks!

Pukeko

If someone has time, I would love a livery for my airline "Baltic Air" based in Stockholm in MT8. No real requirements, let your imaginations run wild.

Something on a 737-800 would be perfect.

Many thanks in advance.

AIRmoe

Quote from: Pukeko on April 14, 2013, 10:05:53 AM
If someone has time, I would love a livery for my airline "Baltic Air" based in Stockholm in MT8. No real requirements, let your imaginations run wild.

Something on a 737-800 would be perfect.

Many thanks in advance.

I hope you like this, Baltic Air on a 737NG  :) Cheers!

npercy1

This livery is for Bayside

npercy1

This Livery is for  La Velocité

npercy1

This Livery is for Amber Airlines

Corwin86

Hi,

thanks for the service, you are very kind  :)

I like the style!

I'm not sure, but I think I will try some graphic test for myself, I hope to have some time (and be able to do something good...)

Thanks very much again!

npercy1

If you would like something special, or changes to this you think would make this better, just tell me

Corwin86

For me, your work it's ok  :)

I see that some users create "3d-style" livery, and these are very realistic, but I would not ask for such a work, it's too much  ;)

If you want to do better, you can learn how to "insert" color in the spaces without cutting them or overlap existing line, but i don't ask for myself, it's only a suggestion if you want to learn.

Corwin86

I also see that you create beatiful "sentences", these are good  :)

herts15

Anyone willing to help my airline with a new image?