LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Pilot Oatmeal

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if I could ask for another livery and logo :-[.  This time for Premier Airlines, if possible could you make it look quite fancy, as the name suggests.  On a 737NG please as well :)

Many Thanks,
Jordan

Absolutis

Hey guys, no need to develop my earlier Marseillair request, that airline BK'd

But, anyways, could anyone develop a logo and livery for my Asia Challenge airline (and all subsequent ones on which i use the same name OFC)

The airline name is Absolute. I'd prefer the livery on an Airbus A318/319/320/321 or a DHC-8/ Bombardier Dash 8 (any of them works). I'm thinking a simple blue-on-white logo/livery

TranceAvia

Strom International, Gatwick's biggest airline, is proud to announce our rebranding  is now complete.

whiteknuckles

HI

Is there any chance someone would like to design a livery for my airline? I've had a go in the past but the results are pretty crude as my photoshop skills are very limited. If possible I would like a 707 template,  preferably a blue and white colour scheme, perhaps something along the lines of the old Pan Am livery?

Many thanks

Trevor

Aerlingus1916

Im on it ill have it finished by monday as I have a backlog of liveries.

Best regards

Aerlingus

Aerlingus1916

Im done with it wanna see it? 8)

whiteknuckles

Yes Please!!! And thank you very much!

whiteknuckles

QuoteIm done with it wanna see it?

Hi

I'm really looking forward to seeing the livery if it is ready!

Thanks

timmn2002

I would like to make a request to anybody that has time and wouldn't mind doing a livery, logo design for me. Colors would be purple with a secondary color gold. (airline name NorthStar Airways) thanks in advance.

thedr2

Introducing Western Wings!

whiteknuckles

Hi

Is there any chance someone could design a livery for my new airline?
TAT AIR, with a Boeing 707, if possible something retro 70's pls?

Many thanks

Trevor

frissm

Hi logo & livery gurus!

Would love some assistance with my livery in line with current logo for Henmo Airways (love my purple colours). I am flying BAC 500's and B737-200adv and operate out of Madrid. I can't get the paint program to work properly on my MAC so am now throwing my hands up in the air for help... Would be great if someone could design a an 80's/early 90's livery for me (I know game world is late 70's but my airline is ahead of it's time  ;D  )

Cheers
Morten

Aerlingus1916

Hi guys! I was just wondering if any of you have the time to create a livery and logo for my airline? I would really appreciate it:) my airline already has a livery and logo but its a bit bland. So, if you are kind enough to make me them here are the details:

Airline: Far East International.
Colors: blue & green.
Plane: 777-300.

Could you make it quite fancy please? I would really appreciate if anyone could have a go as my photoshopping skills are.......limited (one way to put it ;) )

carloscarlos

After a long time without playing AWS here i am back.

my livery with AirSul for the DOTM world.

Enjoy

Carlos Carlos

Aerlingus1916

Could you make me one please? :)

wayne251181

hi

if possible a livery for PeruAir https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Airline/379/#AirlineInfo

mainly red and white on a DC8 if possible?

cheers

wayne

ucfknightryan

here you go

Eudokimos

Logo and livery request for:

Peacock Wings (X8).

- Modern twin-engine jet.
- Country flag not needed.
- Reg. can be only airline code X8.
- Fuselage could be fully covered with large peacock feathers.
- Tail color white or an artistic choice.

Please help,

ty

Kim.

MRFREAK

Made this livery just for the fun.

It's Sakura Airlines' tribute to Studio Ghibli.

Please let me know what you think, cause i really want to be better at this  :laugh:

Robert

Hi Kim,

Here is my take on Peacock Wings...  :) 

I know it's not quite what you asked for, so I won't be offended if you don't like it.

Cheers!