LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Flash

Hi, if someone could make me a livery for a Boeing 757-200 in a dark navy blue (whole fuselage and the engines) with a red-white cross as in the flag of Iceland on the stabilizer and the text ICELANDIC (in bright white) on the plane that'd be really appreciated ;) Also I could use a logo please, preferably in navy blue and red/white - thx! ;)

Budjet

Think I need a new logo, plus a livery would be great! I'd love it if someone could make one for me, needs to be a 737 and my airlines name is Budjet... would be great if you could make the "e" a "£"... for marketing purposes haha! :P

ARASKA

I'm looking for a livery for Fly EU on a 757 or an ATR-42.

davison2626

I'm looking for a livery and logo for my airline called "Citilink" based in Frankfurt, Germany
Color in Blue or Red.

Thanks...

AndiD

For my upcoming project, I'd like to request a livery for "Bosnair" on an E-195 and, if you have time, on a F28 (the latter, in case I fail in MT and retry in the next DoTM, the starting date in MT is now a bit late...). Anyway, see logo below, font is Broadway iirc - and both templates should be available via jetabout.

Thanks in advance!

Branthony2119

Hi All, My airline is called Texasair.  We are based in Dallas/Fort Worth.  I'm looking for a logo/livery that has something to do with the Lone Star, and perhaps incorporating the colors of the Dallas Cowboys (dark blue/silver).  I really like the LAN livery, and might want to follow similar, except for maybe a silver front instead of that damn euro-white

Thanks in advance.

Branthony2119

Quote from: Branthony2119 on September 21, 2012, 09:54:17 PM
Hi All, My airline is called Texasair.  We are based in Dallas/Fort Worth.  I'm looking for a logo/livery that has something to do with the Lone Star, and perhaps incorporating the colors of the Dallas Cowboys (dark blue/silver).  I really like the LAN livery, and might want to follow similar, except for maybe a silver front instead of that damn euro-white

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I forgot to add that we have a fleet of Boeing 727-200s and 737-200s.

rob

Would someone be able to make me a livery ? would be much appreciated :) colours green, white and red for italy ?

ssmith88

Can someone make me a livery please, a Dassault Mercure  please
You could use the Japanese design & color of my logo for the livery

Thank you

caglar35

Hello Everyone!

Could anyone create a livery for my airline called "Akdeniz Airlines". You can see the logo from following link so it would be nice to have something connected with logo.

For logo go to  :https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Airline/2870#AirlineInfo

Thanks in advance

Cheers!

AndiD

Any (in-game) incentives I could offer some brave and outstanding livery painter...?

ARASKA

Quote from: Branthony2119 on September 21, 2012, 09:54:17 PM

Thanks in advance.
I gave it a shot. What do you think?

Shieldstoni

hello!

Please can someone help and deisgn a livery and logo for my new airline in Jet Age 7?

My airline is call Splurgin Atlantic and despite the name is based in Thailand with Boeing 707-120.

Something colourful is my only requirement, many thanks :-)

Branthony2119

Quote from: ARASKA on October 21, 2012, 08:16:10 PM
I gave it a shot. What do you think?

Thanks... I do like it a lot.  I was thinking of some kind of star on the tail, but I actually like the "t" there.  The blue is a little too light.  You were the first attempt though and I appreciate the effort, it is slowly growing on me.

gjc738

Hi can someone please design me a livery, my airline is ElectricAir. Can the airplane be a 707 or a 737. Use you immagination.
Thanks.

Aerlingus1916

Hi guys Im just wondering if someone can make me a livery please :)  I know you probably don't have time but please :(

PLANE : A340/A330 (preferably A340).
COLORS : Red & Yellow.
AIRLINE : Far East International

I would be reaaaaly happy if someone could do that  :)

Best Reagrds,
Aerlingus1916

ARASKA

Quote from: Aerlingus1916 on November 03, 2012, 08:40:27 PM
Hi guys Im just wondering if someone can make me a livery please :)  I know you probably don't have time but please :(

PLANE : A340/A330 (preferably A340).
COLORS : Red & Yellow.
AIRLINE : Far East International

I would be reaaaaly happy if someone could do that  :)

Best Reagrds,
Aerlingus1916

Aerlingus1916

That is amazing! Just a few things (sorry i dont mean to be ungrateful!) could you make the fuselage red and the airline name yellow and could you also put ''serving the far east'' on the tail please  ;D thanks a million dude!!!

ARASKA

Logo to go with it...

mean123

Hello,

I am sorry to ask, I honestly have no idea how to do it myself but i would love it if someone could design me a livery if anyone has the time to do so.

My Airline is called European United Air, A luxury look would be nice. Would be good if it could be on a 787 or 762/3/4.

Blue or purple as a main colour would be good but think purple would give a budget airline look.  :-\

Thank you very very much!!