LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Monk Xion

Quote from: Monk Xion on February 07, 2009, 09:14:14 PM
Hello.

I need a logo for my airline, BlueStar Xpress. I want there to be a star where the "a" is in "BlueStar".

For the livery, I need it to be on a prop or regional jet. Preferiably a Dash-8-400 or some jet.

Thanks

RK
CEO BlueStar Xpress

Icook?

DJRobbieD

I cook too.... When i can be bothered! LOL  8)

He designed my last Livery.... Look at page 3 of thes thread... Dont worry, no naked women on this page 3.

:D

Robbie

Tenerife

... Back in town !

I'm doing my best to "serve" everybody as soon as posible  :) but some livery's take some time...
(For those who asked more than one livery/plane-types I will do one now, and when I have more time,
I mean when everybody is "served", I'll do the otherones).

Just finished the Fokker 50 livery for ICEcold... as I said, your Chilled B737-400 is coming soon...

Next will be BlueStar Xpress, West Coast Airlines, RusAvia, and so on...

iCook Airways
(Ohyes, when somebody doesnt like something in his livery, just tell me and I change what I can...)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tenerife

I know that the format in which I am uploading is not the right-one, but as
said before if I upload it in JPG the quality is not as good as in PNG-format...

For uploading as your livery (in the game), the easiest way is to press
PrintScreen, paste in paint, save itas an JPG image and upload it. (size: 800x230)

Any problem: send me a pm !!

iCook Airways

DJRobbieD

Hi iCook,

I beleive if you are using windows the easiest way to make it a .jpg is to rename it.... BLAHBLAHBLAH.jpg windows will convert the file automatically  :o NEAT!!! lol

Robbie  ;D

Tenerife

mmmm... yes your right :)
didnt think about that  ;D :P

For uploading as your livery (in the game), the easiest way is to press
PrintScreen, paste in paint, save itas an JPG image and upload it. (size: 800x230)

The easiest way is to save it and just rename it BLAHBLAHBLAH.jpg and upload it.
(size: 800x230), as Robbie said :)

iCook Airways

Monk Xion

Quote from: iCookAirways on February 11, 2009, 10:22:27 PM
... Back in town !

I'm doing my best to "serve" everybody as soon as posible  :) but some livery's take some time...
(For those who asked more than one livery/plane-types I will do one now, and when I have more time,
I mean when everybody is "served", I'll do the otherones).

Just finished the Fokker 50 livery for ICEcold... as I said, your Chilled B737-400 is coming soon...

Next will be BlueStar Xpress, West Coast Airlines, RusAvia, and so on...

iCook Airways
(Ohyes, when somebody doesnt like something in his livery, just tell me and I change what I can...)

Take your time. Just wanted to see that you got me

ICEcoldair881

Hi iCookAirways! just wanted to let you know my airline is MerSeyair, not Mercyair. everything is GREAT except for that ;) Thanks!

Oh! Also, my airline was bought out by Daneluft, which, as you might have heard, just merged with Swedish Wings, so if you could incorporate that in the livery, that would be GREAT! Thanks!

Cheers,
ICEcold

Tenerife

woops... owk I'll change that  ;)

iCook Airways

estair

Thanks jamboy2378!
Love it! :)

Tenerife

Shanghai Airways finished...

mufc4evr

wow thanks a lot that is brilliant.

Tenerife

BlueStar Xpress livery also finished...

Don't know If theres missing something, if you like to add something,
let me know...

iCook Airways
(working on West Coast Airlines livery)

Tenerife

West Coast Airlines livery...

iCook Airways

EAT CEO

iCook,

Mate, you're a true artist! Any chance you could do a livery for my airline as well?

EuroTrash Airlines. Something classy, feel free to use your imagination. Aircraft types: Either A32x, A330 or A340 - all up to you.

Thanking you in advance!

Tenerife

iCook Paintings at your service ...   :)

ICEcoldair881

Hey iCookAirways! would you mind din the livery in a Fokker 100, rather than a 50? thanks.

Cheers,
ICEcold

clc000

Hey ICook or resident designer. You should start a business here. ;D ;D

May I also add to your list. Just got a new logo today, so would like to do something for my two types of aircraft: A320 and 767-300ER

Many thanks mate

clc000

Quote from: clc000 on February 12, 2009, 09:27:35 PM
Hey ICook or resident designer. You should start a business here. ;D ;D

May I also add to your list. Just got a new logo today, so would like to do something for my two types of aircraft: A320 and 767-300ER

Many thanks mate

Maybe I should add this is for FLITEJet and not GLOBEJet. Many thanks.............

Tenerife

Limited edition by EuroJetUK

Here is your BAe 146-300, the others will follow soon!!

iCook Airways

(clc000, your on my list...)