LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Davva9961

Davvair adopts new livery for world 3....................................

[attachment deleted by admin]

Echoco

looks great I like any livery with black and grey

DJRobbieD

Hey,

Please could someone design me a logo and livery.

My attempt was pritty poor  :(

Thanks very much in advance.

Oh for a B737 too.

::)

DJRobbieD

Tenerife

Boeing 737-700 for EuroJetUK...

Enjoy, and Good Luck !!

iCook Airways

Tenerife

The quality of the images get poor when i save them in JPG format
(the format in which they have to be uploaded). Its a lot better in
PNG format (but you cant upload that to your livery).  :-\

Here it is in PNG format...

DJRobbieD

WOW!!!!!  ;D Thanks iCook!

I love it!  ;D

Your very creative, Anychance of a logo too please?

Do you use photoshop for that?

Cheers  ;D

ICEcoldair881

Hey, iCookAirways:

could you make me liveries for my two airlines: Merseyair (Fokker 50) and Chilled(B737-400)? Chilled is out of Anchorage, and Merseyair is out of Liverpool. i'm going to use the livery to make a logo. Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
ICEcold

Monk Xion

Hello.

I need a logo for my airline, BlueStar Xpress. I want there to be a star where the "a" is in "BlueStar".

For the livery, I need it to be on a prop or regional jet. Preferiably a Dash-8-400 or some jet.

Thanks

RK
CEO BlueStar Xpress

Tenerife

Hay

I will do it, but you'll have to wait some days...
As I'm on holiday till wednesday.

So maybe i'll send them wednesday evening.

iCook Airways

Echoco

hehe icook wouldn't you like it if sami implement a paintshop feature, you'd get quite a bit of revenue from livery

kingskipster

I need logo/livery for three of my airlines (from each of the games). This should give you some insight.

For Game #3

Holiday Airlines
This is a discount, all-economy carrier, aimed at serving leisure markets (though we fly to other cities). Based in Atlanta. Except for Cancun, Bahamas, and Puerto Rico, we are pretty much an all-domestic carrier, after eliminating Europe service. The livery and logo should be reflective of an airline that would cater to leisure travel. Aircraft includes mostly 727 (the majority) and 737 (growing here) aircraft, with a single 707 (from our European days).

For Game #2

West Coast Airlines
Fresno-based airline serving only California, Reno, and Vegas at this time. Only a single plane, but airline plans to build a fleet of Dash-8 aircraft for now.

For Game #3

Air Polynesia
Uses a single B757 for service from Honolulu to major destination cities in the Lower 48. Offers all three service classes. The aim here is bringing passengers to and from Hawaii, so this airline should reflect Hawaii, the South Pacific, and Polynesia. Eventually connecting flights would be offered to other South Pacific locales and to other islands.

kingskipster

FYI ... it's Air Polynesia ... not Polynesian Airlines (since that already exists real world -- in Samoa). Hope you can change that. Love the design otherwise, just need to tweak the name on the side.

kingskipster

Sweet. Thanks. Now, I just need to track down livery for my other two airlines.

Monk Xion

Quote from: iCookAirways on February 07, 2009, 11:21:27 PM
Hay

I will do it, but you'll have to wait some days...
As I'm on holiday till wednesday.

So maybe i'll send them wednesday evening.

iCook Airways

Take your time. Thanks.

RK

Echoco

hows this for an airline name?

kingskipster

The Holiday Airlines was great. Thanks.

Still looking for one for West Coast Airlines. Flying EMB-120's right now, after restart. Aiming at regional aircraft service out of Fresno. Load factors so far so good. Hoping for livery on the EMB-120 or at least on some sort of regional plane.

estair

Would like to have a logo for RusAvia....plane: 767-300/767-200/757-200/737-400/737-300
Colors: Red,blue,white, like the Russian flag has

Thank you!!!

estair

DJRobbieD

Hi iCook,

Please could you do me a livery for

BAe146-300
B747-400
A380
BAe146-300 Limited Edition Advertising £1 Fares too  ;) Ye im crazy..... but i gotta crush my competition HAHA!

Thanks very very very muchly  ;D

P.S. Still my Euro Jet Livery.... You did before but applied to different planes  :o

Robbie D