LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Dasha

Here's my new livery. Was getting a little bored with Zantha so here it goes. It's still a work in progress so any suggestions are welcome :)

The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes, decide everything

ucfknightryan

Quote from: Dasha on July 24, 2012, 12:42:49 PM
Here's my new livery. Was getting a little bored with Zantha so here it goes. It's still a work in progress so any suggestions are welcome :)

I like it.  One suggestion with the logo though, you may want to either make the text some color other than black or make the blue a lighter shade of blue.  The h & e in northern aren't really legible in the current color combination (at least on my work monitor, ymmv).

Boten

Quote from: Dasha on July 24, 2012, 12:42:49 PM

Looks great!

But one thing that came in to mind is that the red/blue tail logo reminds me a lot of Thailand's flag.  :P

Chim1994

Any chance of a livery for my new airline in modern times,
Fleet Bombardier CJ - any of the family
Name   Scottish Eastern

Dasha

Quote from: Boten on July 24, 2012, 01:00:58 PM

Looks great!

But one thing that came in to mind is that the red/blue tail logo reminds me a lot of Thailand's flag.  :P

It's supposed to be the colours of the Union Jack (UK flag) but now that you mention it :D

UCF, I know but I need a logo quick and didn't know what colours to use. Still struggling with the colour scheme though. The orange and black is what I used on Zantha and I like it but the red and blue is a bit boring.
The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes, decide everything

Boten

Quote from: Dasha on July 24, 2012, 09:52:01 PM
It's supposed to be the colours of the Union Jack (UK flag) but now that you mention it :D

And now with further inspection there's a flag of Russia under the cockpit windows.  ;D

Troxartas86

TroxAir based in Tahiti, French Polynesia is currently looking for a unique livery for our EMB-120 aircraft. Our slogan is "The Heart of Polynesia.

Absolutis

I'd also like a livery for my airline based in Marseille, Marseillair. I already made a basic one with a MD-90 as the airplane, but i'm not a great photo editor. If a logo could be made that would be nice too.

ucfknightryan

Here you go ARASKA, hope you like it  :)

EsquireFlyer

Quote from: ucfknightryan on July 31, 2012, 12:28:32 AM
Here you go ARASKA, hope you like it  :)

That looks amazing. Do you have time to make me one for MT, on an A340, similar looking to my L1011 from DOTM (but adding any creative touches that you think would look good)? Would be much appreciated!  :)

Infinity

Hey, would anyone care to make me a nice livery and maybe a logo?

Airline is IncheoNEO based out of Seoul, and I would like it to be a very modern boutique eurowhite livery with cyan (no baby blue) as the pricipal color. On An A330-300 if possible.

Thanks a lot to anyone trying their best!

Chim1994

Could anyone make a logo and livery for Scottish Eastern based in aberdeen 
on a Bombardier CRJ  thanks

Mr. Pete

Quote from: saftfrucht on July 31, 2012, 06:01:38 PM
Hey, would anyone care to make me a nice livery and maybe a logo?

Hope you like it.

Infinity

Not exactly what I had in mind (eurowhite), but looks great nontheless! Thanks a bunch : - )

Mr. Pete

Yes I know, white didn't look to well...

Try this one:

Infinity

Hey thats awesome now. Thanks!

Matthew Freeman

Hello I was wondering if I could request a logo and a livery please my airline is called Freezeman Airlines and I am based at Edmonton, Canada. I currently have a fleet of 737-400s and Fokker 100s.

Thanks

broadbander

Quote from: Chim1994 on August 01, 2012, 10:39:40 AM
Could anyone make a logo and livery for Scottish Eastern based in aberdeen 
on a Bombardier CRJ  thanks

Scottish Eastern:

Pilot Oatmeal

Hey guys,

Just wondering if someone could do me a logo and livery for my airline FlyGB.  I don't really want it to be based about the olympics but it can be British looking if you like... I like the red colour of Virgin Atlantic, with a white or black background.  A/C type preferably an AT42/72 :)

Many thanks in advance,

Jordan

millr50

I also need a livery for my airline. My colors are orange and blue. I have A300 airplanes. This would be for JetSet airlines