LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

EsquireFlyer

Hi! Joe or Dave, if you have time, could you please make me a Pan Lux livery for DOTM, similar to the 707 livery for Jet Age, but on a Lockheed Tristar for DOTM?

A mostly white plane like the 707 livery, but instead of the diagonal blue stripe across the fuselage, can you please do a light blue stripe along the windows (the way Dave did a white stripe along the windows in the JM Air livery)?

Thank you so much if you can help!

dave111

Quote from: EsquireFlyer on June 02, 2012, 11:41:37 PM
Hi! Joe or Dave, if you have time, could you please make me a Pan Lux livery for DOTM, similar to the 707 livery for Jet Age, but on a Lockheed Tristar for DOTM?

A mostly white plane like the 707 livery, but instead of the diagonal blue stripe across the fuselage, can you please do a light blue stripe along the windows (the way Dave did a white stripe along the windows in the JM Air livery)?

Thank you so much if you can help!

I'm working on this one now...

dave111

Here it is, hope you like it!

EDIT: Updated image with minor changes

EsquireFlyer

Awesome!!! Thank you so much, Dave!

Also it was smart to post the notice that you were working on it so that two people didn't do the same thing. Thank you again!

AndiD

In preparation for the next MT, I'd like to request a "Marmot Air" livery on a DHC8-300. Feel free to take inspiration from my pathetic logo attempt. :D

ARASKA

Can I get a logo/livery for Dublin Express on a Sud Aviation Carravel, a DH114 Heron or a Lockheed Starliner. Colors are Orange, Green and White (Irish Flag).

Thanks, Sean 

mgamb094

I would appreciate it if someone could help me out with a livery. I have tried making my own, but I can seem to make anything that looks decent (I have no Photoshop skills). The livery would ideally be a crimson colour and for a 767, MD80 or E90.

Thanks

https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Airline/105#AirlineInfo

dave111

Quote from: AndiD on June 05, 2012, 08:49:53 AM
In preparation for the next MT, I'd like to request a "Marmot Air" livery on a DHC8-300. Feel free to take inspiration from my pathetic logo attempt. :D

Here's what I came up with. Any changes you'd like, I can always make, too... enjoy.

AndiD

Airbus101

these liveries are amazing!

you guys do amazing work, I tried to make one for Iron Horse Air looked like a 3 year old scribbled on a schematic for an A-320.

I have NO idea how you make that actual silver aluminum tint on the engines and body.

amazing stuff guys....

dave111

Quote from: Airbus101 on June 09, 2012, 04:57:04 AM
these liveries are amazing!

you guys do amazing work, I tried to make one for Iron Horse Air looked like a 3 year old scribbled on a schematic for an A-320.

I have NO idea how you make that actual silver aluminum tint on the engines and body.

amazing stuff guys....

Thanks, but actually, I don't know how to do the metal/aluminum effect either, the L-1011 template had that already.  I did have to do the shading myself for that one.

Quote from: ARASKA on June 06, 2012, 06:28:16 PM
Can I get a logo/livery for Dublin Express on a Sud Aviation Carravel, a DH114 Heron or a Lockheed Starliner. Colors are Orange, Green and White (Irish Flag).

Thanks, Sean 

Right now I'm about to work on making a template for a Sud Caravelle so when that's done, I can do this one.

dave111

Quote from: mgamb094 on June 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM
I would appreciate it if someone could help me out with a livery. I have tried making my own, but I can seem to make anything that looks decent (I have no Photoshop skills). The livery would ideally be a crimson colour and for a 767, MD80 or E90.

Thanks

https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Airline/105#AirlineInfo

Couldn't find a way to incorporate your logo, but see what you think of this:

AAL558

I'm seeking a new livery for the airline. You can use your imagination, it doesn't need to be the same as it is now. If you could build it on an A300 or A330/A340, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Just try to incorporate colors you would think to be 'Royal' in the livery.
And if you want to take up creating a new logo, I'd be even happier. You guys are making some awesome liveries and I've grown tired of the livery + logo, so I'd thought it'd be the perfect time to get a new one in there.

Thanks guys!  ;D

mgamb094

Quote from: dave111 on June 09, 2012, 06:01:51 PM
Couldn't find a way to incorporate your logo, but see what you think of this:

That looks awesome! I may update my logo to reflect this new liverly. Thanks a lot :)

Meicci

I have been too long without a good logo and livery, perhaps some of you designers could help me out?

The aircraft would be 737-800, with colors of light blue and white. My airline for the MT#7 will be called Alpha Airlines, but for the livery I want to have only "Alpha". And for the possible designer; please keep it simple, like Emirates, Finnair etc..

Thanks in the advance for the volunteer :)

dave111

Quote from: AAL558 on June 09, 2012, 06:35:00 PM
I'm seeking a new livery for the airline. You can use your imagination, it doesn't need to be the same as it is now. If you could build it on an A300 or A330/A340, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Just try to incorporate colors you would think to be 'Royal' in the livery.
And if you want to take up creating a new logo, I'd be even happier. You guys are making some awesome liveries and I've grown tired of the livery + logo, so I'd thought it'd be the perfect time to get a new one in there.

Thanks guys!  ;D

I'm not in B.W. 17 so I can't see what your current logo looks like, but hopefully this will be new and interesting. I was undecided about the colors so I made two options. :)

knutm1980

Quote from: Airbus101 on June 09, 2012, 04:57:04 AM

There's photoshop tutorials on this, as well as a crude gradient you could use.

Tujue

I want to introduce a new livery with the arrival of my ordered DC-10 jetliners, but I need a blank DC-10 template to make one. Can someone share if he has one? Or can one of you guys make a livery for me?

If you like to design a livery for me, I would like to have a DC-10 livery based on the retro livery of Turkish Airlines. Metalllic looking belly and engines, similar looking stripes, titles (THY Turkishwings Hava Yolları) in similar style. You can replace the THY logo on the tail with another design or just delete it and make the stripes continue. Registration number (TC-JBP) can be put on the tail engine, while the name on the nose will be "Ankara".

Thank you in advance!
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

knutm1980

Will a dc 10-30 suffice?

Airbus101

where do you get the plane templates to draft from?