LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Benny_Ben1989

Quote from: knutm1980 on May 18, 2012, 06:10:18 PM
Had a go, trying to keep it quite traditional with a small EU tinge to it.

Quality! :) really good! Thank you very much.

p.s. where can I find the bare templates for these aircraft?

Many Thanks,
Ben :)

Sigma

I'm sorry guys, but the "Blue Globe" logo of Pan-Am is a registered trademark still very much in use today.  We can't allow you to use it.  Just changing the name within it isn't sufficient.

(Yes, we have a formal system for these reports, and it's been handled that way, but I'm making a comment here for the future benefit of logo/livery designers)

EsquireFlyer

OK, I will change it. Thanks Joe Acid for trying.

FWIW, your livery looked beautiful.

EsquireFlyer

Hi Joe Acid (or any other livery designer who is interested),

Can you please make me a new livery using some of these new logos?
The name and the new logos have been pre-approved by the admin. :) (Thanks, Sigma!)

Thanks for all your help!

exchlbg

You still don´t get the picture. Also the name PAN AMERICAN a, the colur and the fonts you are using are protected.ülease consider a completly different name. Please obey the rules.

Pilot Oatmeal

Quote from: exchlbg on May 22, 2012, 06:07:08 PM
You still don´t get the picture. Also the name PAN AMERICAN a, the colur and the fonts you are using are protected.ülease consider a completly different name. Please obey the rules.

No, Read back to what's been said, he said admin approved it, and it's a new logo compared to his previous post. 

exchlbg

Ok, not my problem anymore.

JoeAcid69

Quote from: EsquireFlyer on May 22, 2012, 06:25:36 AM
Hi Joe Acid (or any other livery designer who is interested),

Can you please make me a new livery using some of these new logos?
The name and the new logos have been pre-approved by the admin. :) (Thanks, Sigma!)

Thanks for all your help!

Hi. Now i made it again. I hope you like it.
;)
Joe

EsquireFlyer

Awesome! Thanks so much, JoeAcid!!   :)

Boerstra

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be so kind to design a nice livery for my British International Airways based in LHR??

If yes, would the designer please include: A 747 and/or DC-10 livery, a british national flag (preferably on the tail), red and blue color scheme and some teskst saying 'member of the WorldLink alliance + logo...?

Thanks,
KB

JoeAcid69

Quote from: KoningBoer on May 23, 2012, 03:01:27 PM
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be so kind to design a nice livery for my British International Airways based in LHR??

If yes, would the designer please include: A 747 and/or DC-10 livery, a british national flag (preferably on the tail), red and blue color scheme and some teskst saying 'member of the WorldLink alliance + logo...?

Thanks,
KB

Hi. Well i made it. I couldnt go on your member area for the WorldLink Logo, cause iM on beginners world and can only see theese alliances!
Anyway i hope you like my simple style!
Joe  :-[

wayne251181

Hi

If possible would someone be kind enough to do me a livery on a 737-200? Ive tried to do them and im not very good to be honest. My airline is based in EHAM and is called JM Airways, main colour is blue.

Thanks to anyone who can help

cheers

Wayne

Boerstra

Hi. Well i made it. I couldnt go on your member area for the WorldLink Logo, cause iM on beginners world and can only see theese alliances!
Anyway i hope you like my simple style!
Joe 

Thanks Joe...Looks really good!!

ARASKA

Could someone make me a logo/livery for BoldAir? The plane is an Embraer E-175/190/195 and the colors are Purple, Orange and White.

Thanks, Sean

JoeAcid69

Quote from: wayne2011 on May 26, 2012, 07:10:35 PM
Hi

If possible would someone be kind enough to do me a livery on a 737-200? Ive tried to do them and im not very good to be honest. My airline is based in EHAM and is called JM Airways, main colour is blue.

Thanks to anyone who can help

cheers

Wayne

Well, i tried to make one... i was inspired of the netherland flag...
Hope you like it.
Greetz Joe

JoeAcid69

Quote from: ARASKA on May 30, 2012, 06:55:21 PM
Could someone make me a logo/livery for BoldAir? The plane is an Embraer E-175/190/195 and the colors are Purple, Orange and White.

Thanks, Sean

Hi.
This wasnt easy to make, cause of the template. I used a Embraer 195 and i guess i made it good  ;D

Greetz Joe

dave111

Quote from: JoeAcid69 on June 02, 2012, 04:19:30 PM
Hope you like it.
Greetz Joe

Oh Darn, I already finished mine...may as well post it, sorry Joe

I looked up your airline and based my design on your logo.

ARASKA

Quote from: JoeAcid69 on June 02, 2012, 04:22:26 PM
Hi.
This wasnt easy to make, cause of the template. I used a Embraer 195 and i guess i made it good  ;D

Greetz Joe
Its great Joe.

Thanks, Sean

wayne251181

Quote from: dave111 on June 02, 2012, 04:57:04 PM
Oh Darn, I already finished mine...may as well post it, sorry Joe

I looked up your airline and based my design on your logo.

Fantastic mate...love it.

cheers

wayne

wayne251181

Quote from: JoeAcid69 on June 02, 2012, 04:19:30 PM
Hope you like it.
Greetz Joe

cheers mate, really good.

thanks

wayne