LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

papaglide

Man, you are a mind reader! That scheme is perfect! Thanks so much! The white looks awesome..the whole plane is awesome! again, thanks so much!

Benny_Ben1989

Evening everyone.

My first post here and this appears to be the sole thread for livery requests??

If this is the case, it would be much appreciated if someone could sort out a livery for my airline 'Berlin Direct' on the 737-200?

Many thanks,
Ben.  :)

samrnpage

i know its a long shot , but could anyone do me a livery of "Eireann Airlines" on a  D.H.114 Heron???

papaglide

The artwork here is nice. I was curious if someone could make an ATR 42-300 and a logo please. I want it modern with red on top and white or blue on the bottom .The logo will go on the tail and on the side of the plane. My airline name is jet-East.This is for Papaglide's son who is in the dawn of the Millennium world.  Thanks.
                                                                                                                                                                  :)

knutm1980

Quote from: Benny_Ben1989 on April 17, 2012, 05:45:48 PM
Evening everyone.

My first post here and this appears to be the sole thread for livery requests??

If this is the case, it would be much appreciated if someone could sort out a livery for my airline 'Berlin Direct' on the 737-200?

Many thanks,
Ben.  :)

In true berlin colours..just diving for it.  :P

somewhat of an inspiration taken from the first african airline I flew..

knutm1980

Quote from: samrnpage on April 18, 2012, 09:02:27 PM
i know its a long shot , but could anyone do me a livery of "Eireann Airlines" on a  D.H.114 Heron???

I'd have a go if you could source a template.  8)

knutm1980

Quote from: papaglide on April 21, 2012, 12:35:53 AM
The artwork here is nice. I was curious if someone could make an ATR 42-300 and a logo please. I want it modern with red on top and white or blue on the bottom .The logo will go on the tail and on the side of the plane. My airline name is jet-East.This is for Papaglide's son who is in the dawn of the Millennium world.  Thanks.
                                                                                                                                                                  :)

Had a go. Yay to my friday night..

p.s it's an atr 42-500 (only template I had)

Benny_Ben1989

Ahh very retro  ;D - I like.

Many Thanks knut,
Ben :)

JoeAcid69

Quote from: samrnpage on April 18, 2012, 09:02:27 PM
i know its a long shot , but could anyone do me a livery of "Eireann Airlines" on a  D.H.114 Heron???

Hi.
I hope you like my idea. I couldnt find a template for D.H.114 Heron so i used a modern one...
Greetz Joe

Jona L.

Code for Ireland is EI ;) and 3 letters, no numbers

So registration should be EI-XXX :P

but looks nice, Joe!

Pilot Oatmeal

Hello There,

I would like a new livery+logo for the upcoming DOTM as I'm feeling a change to my other airline names, so if someone would be really kind  ;D and make a nice looking (blue and white preferably) livery + logo for an airline with the name Alto Airlines (and points given to those who name the movie this is from).  Something that looks streamlined issh if that makes sense.  The aircraft type would preferably be a Fokker F27, if not a BAe146 would be cool too  :)

Many Thanks,

PilotOatmeal

JoeAcid69

Quote from: Pilot Oatmeal on April 23, 2012, 07:07:31 AM
Hello There,

I would like a new livery+logo for the upcoming DOTM as I'm feeling a change to my other airline names, so if someone would be really kind  ;D and make a nice looking (blue and white preferably) livery + logo for an airline with the name Alto Airlines (and points given to those who name the movie this is from).  Something that looks streamlined issh if that makes sense.  The aircraft type would preferably be a Fokker F27, if not a BAe146 would be cool too  :)

Many Thanks,

PilotOatmeal

Well i'm not quite sure if you spell the airline name exactly.
Alto Airlines is an Airline from Botswana, thats Wikipedia tells. Looks like a low coast airline, but you cant find any information about it.
If you mean Aalto Airlines, thats the airline from the movie "Flightplan" with Jodie Foster, where her kid vanish...  ;)

Do you wanna still use this name you asked for?
Greetz Joe :)

Pilot Oatmeal

Oh Didn't know it was a real airline  :o .... guess I can't use that one... and I also didn't know it was called Aalto Airlines in Flightplan! thanks for clearing that up Joe :) well I'm not really feeling Aalto it's a bit weird looking.  Thinking Alto Airways, thats got a slight ring to it  ;D So if you could do that with Alto Airways I would really appreciate it Joe :)

Many Thanks,

Jordan Oates

papaglide

knutm1980 :Thank you for the JetEast ATR! My son thinks that it looks awesome and is just what he was looking for. :D
I think it looks great as well!

Benny_Ben1989

Hey guys,

I gave up with my Berlin Direct company...just couldnt go anywhere with it. I've now rebranded and re located to Buenos Aires and the company is Osiris Air. Could somone knock something up for us on a 737-200?

Many Thanks,

Pilot Oatmeal

Quote from: Pilot Oatmeal on April 23, 2012, 01:25:39 PM
Oh Didn't know it was a real airline  :o .... guess I can't use that one... and I also didn't know it was called Aalto Airlines in Flightplan! thanks for clearing that up Joe :) well I'm not really feeling Aalto it's a bit weird looking.  Thinking Alto Airways, thats got a slight ring to it  ;D So if you could do that with Alto Airways I would really appreciate it Joe :)

Many Thanks,

Jordan Oates

Any news on this, as DOTM starts up this Friday :)

knutm1980

Quote from: Benny_Ben1989 on April 29, 2012, 11:54:03 PM
Hey guys,

I gave up with my Berlin Direct company...just couldnt go anywhere with it. I've now rebranded and re located to Buenos Aires and the company is Osiris Air. Could somone knock something up for us on a 737-200?

Many Thanks,

Could quite figure out a connection between egyptian and argentian colours..so went a different route.

JoeAcid69

Quote from: Benny_Ben1989 on April 29, 2012, 11:54:03 PM
Hey guys,

Many Thanks,

AHA!!!!
What you want at my airport? No, no, no, no, i'm here alone based since years.... ;)

Joe (Argentina Airways)

knutm1980

Quote from: JoeAcid69 on April 30, 2012, 04:50:25 PM
AHA!!!!
What you want at my airport? No, no, no, no, i'm here alone based since years.... ;)

Joe (Argentina Airways)

He must be a fierce player considering your recent bankruptcy..  ;)

JoeAcid69

Quote from: knutm1980 on April 30, 2012, 05:38:52 PM
He must be a fierce player considering your recent bankruptcy..  ;)

Not really, the mostly thing that me nerves is the massive C-Checks Cost. If you get in the trap of them you have no chance to get back in bussiness.
But now go back to Logo & Livery Theme ;)

So if anybody needs it i maybe can make one :)

Joe