LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

ARASKA

Quote from: marko on March 13, 2012, 09:33:34 AM
Here's an A320, my imagination wasn't good enough to add any yellow or baby blue on it  :-[
Could I get that in the 800x230 pixels size so I can use it?

laukkanenmarko

Quote from: ARASKA on March 15, 2012, 02:37:13 PM
Could I get that in the 800x230 pixels size so I can use it?
My bad, shouldn't have been doing anything without sleeping  ;D

jneil121

Hi.

Can I please request a logo and livery for my airline in DOTM, LaskaAir based at Anchorage, Alaska.

I use 757s a320s and ATRs.

Anything is appreciated.

Cheers

Robert

Quote from: jneil121 on March 15, 2012, 04:21:36 PM
Hi.

Can I please request a logo and livery for my airline in DOTM, LaskaAir based at Anchorage, Alaska.

I use 757s a320s and ATRs.

Anything is appreciated.

Cheers

Hope this works for you...

Robert

Quote from: soarinternational on March 15, 2012, 12:26:46 PM
that is the best livery I've seen on here! Amazing

Thanks!!! I'm glad you like it.

jneil121

Awesome, thanks Robert!

Jackson

Hey,

I've played this game since MT4 I think. Anyways, I've never actually been priviliged to have my own stunning livery + logo and I am hoping that someone can design a real work of art for me please.

Check out my airline. I'm based in the beautiful twin isles of Trinidad and Tobago (where I was born) and we have some amazing birds native to T&T.

Preferably, I would like a picture of a humming bird and a similar scheme to Caribbean Airlines. The aircraft of choice would be a B767-400 as it is currently our flagship a/c or the B787 which will be the B767-300ER's replacement.

Last but not least, the colours I would consider are blue (similar to Air Canada) as either for a curved underbelly or the curved upper fuselage, purple or red for the font while the rest of the a/c is white (like BA, VIR or CAL) and incorporating a humming-bird on it's side like CAL.

Hope this isnt too crazy to ask for  Grin

Thankz Guyz

Jackson

Hey Robert,

I have just taken a look at just 3 pages and i am shocked by the level of quality in your designs. They are so nice. Please may I get one too ::)

As I explained above, the colours I would like are

white for the body,

a really fine, light blue for either the lower or upper quarter of the fuselage,

black + purple or black + red "Kisscadi Airlines" font similar to the size on Caribbean Airlines and also

a picture of a humminbird which will be either a green or purpleish bird.

If however you have an even better design, please feel free to be as creative as possible so to represent Trinidad well. Check out some carnival pics maybe. :D

Robert

Quote from: Jackson on March 19, 2012, 04:35:56 PM
Hey Robert,

I have just taken a look at just 3 pages and i am shocked by the level of quality in your designs. They are so nice. Please may I get one too ::)

As I explained above, the colours I would like are

white for the body,

a really fine, light blue for either the lower or upper quarter of the fuselage,

black + purple or black + red "Kisscadi Airlines" font similar to the size on Caribbean Airlines and also

a picture of a humminbird which will be either a green or purpleish bird.

If however you have an even better design, please feel free to be as creative as possible so to represent Trinidad well. Check out some carnival pics maybe. :D

Hi Jackson,

Wow. Thank you for your kind words! I would love to do a livery for you. It will just take me a day or two to get to it.

Best,

Robert

Orion

I am still in love with mine Robert ;)  Many many thanks!  :D

AndiD

I'd like to request a livery for my JA airline "Northeastern" @ KBWI. On a Comet 4, if possible.

No further requirements regarding color, logo etc. - so feel free to be creative. :)

TIA!

knutm1980

Hi, just grabbed all the templates from jetabout to begin my new airline, but I am missing a few models, are there other sites anyone could recommend? I'm looking for any plane template of the MD-80 series, they seem impossible to find of any decent quality.

edit: Problem solved.

Kiersten

Hi everybody,

Could somebody here make a logo and livery for my airline?
The name is Quantum Airlines. Based in Tokyo
The color preferably in dark red on some A320 or A330 airplanes
Thankyou in advance :)

Kiersten

Trident2

Hello everyone,

I would be greatful if anyone could produce a livery for my Airline
in The Jet Age 6.

My Airline is called Red Rose and we are based at Manchester
England. I have been using a very poor attempt by myself on a 737, but
to be honest it's dire, crummy or atrocious depending how you look at it
and it's also out of period for JA6.

I wondered if anyone would be able to do me either a Viscount or
Convair 240? My in house colours are Red and Black but would be open
to other idea's, but I do have a logo which I would like included of a
red rose.  The Logo should appear with this post I hope.

Thank You very much,

Steve.

ARASKA

Hey,
Could someone get me a livery for UK Global? I would like it on a 757 or a F-28.
Thanks, Sean

dhtdkcug

Hi everybody
I would like to have a logo and livery for my airline- Express Lines Worldwide. I would like that my livery will be on a 737 NG.
Thw livery and the logo must be global cause it is my name for all the airlines.
Thank you very much,
Guy

Monk Xion

Hey all,

Its been a while.

I need a livery/logo for a airline called ShootingStar Xpress.

I have no preference for colors or design, be creative.

I would like to see this on a 717 or A319 :)

tlcooper93

Hey, could someone design a livery for North Atlantic Airlines on an Airbus A300. A logo as well please.

If you can't find an A300, a 737 would work as well. Boston is the base.

Thanks!

-Thomas

libertyairlines

Could someone design a logo and a livery for my airline, which is called Liberty Airline. I would prefer it be on a boeing 737 if at all possible.