LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

nubes

Quote from: Robert on February 19, 2012, 07:53:20 PM
It's blue...

Thank you, Robert! I like it a lot! Just one thing, the airline is called Air Azur, instead of Azure Air ;-)

If it's difficult to change it, I'll use it anyway, so don't worry if you are unable to..

Thanks again!

Robert

This is for rafseb...

Robert

Quote from: nubes on February 19, 2012, 08:54:04 PM
Thank you, Robert! I like it a lot! Just one thing, the airline is called Air Azur, instead of Azure Air ;-)

If it's difficult to change it, I'll use it anyway, so don't worry if you are unable to..

Thanks again!
Alright, this time for sure...

Robert

This is also for rafseb...

[ATA] Hassel

Hi, i've been playing AWS for more than 2 yaers now, and im getting jaloux of all those cool looking liveries out there,

can anyone help with a fresh livery design,

My Airline is "Fresh Air",

for aircraft module i prefer long stretched aircraft such as the B777 series, but similar is also fine,

Thanks in advance

Hassel

Robert

Quote from: Hassel on February 24, 2012, 12:07:37 PM
Hi, i've been playing AWS for more than 2 yaers now, and im getting jaloux of all those cool looking liveries out there,

can anyone help with a fresh livery design,

My Airline is "Fresh Air",

for aircraft module i prefer long stretched aircraft such as the B777 series, but similar is also fine,

Thanks in advance

Hassel

Here's my attempt...

[ATA] Hassel

Quote from: Robert on February 25, 2012, 08:50:05 PM
Here's my attempt...

Thank you very much Robert, that was a quick 

Fegelein

Hello!

I'd love to have a logo and livery for my airline. I'm running just Dash 8s right now and it's called Wellington Air Service. I'd like it to have two colors, red and yellow, and you can match the shades I want from here: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7f/Duke_of_Wellington_Arms.svg/220px-Duke_of_Wellington_Arms.svg.png or here http://www.ukdukes.co.uk/images/content/dukeofwellington_coatofarms.jpg

If it'd be possible to use that coat of arms in the logo that'd be great. I'd like the livery to look clean and classy, maybe along the lines of SAS with the engine and tail a solid color with a logo on the tail and the name on the side?

If it's too complicated or whatnot, don't worry, but you seemed to be taking requests so I asked ^.^

Oh, and if you want to include a registration, N800AW would be perfect!

Robert

Quote from: Fegelein on February 27, 2012, 04:40:30 PM
Hello!

I'd love to have a logo and livery for my airline. I'm running just Dash 8s right now and it's called Wellington Air Service. I'd like it to have two colors, red and yellow, and you can match the shades I want from here: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7f/Duke_of_Wellington_Arms.svg/220px-Duke_of_Wellington_Arms.svg.png or here http://www.ukdukes.co.uk/images/content/dukeofwellington_coatofarms.jpg

If it'd be possible to use that coat of arms in the logo that'd be great. I'd like the livery to look clean and classy, maybe along the lines of SAS with the engine and tail a solid color with a logo on the tail and the name on the side?

If it's too complicated or whatnot, don't worry, but you seemed to be taking requests so I asked ^.^

Oh, and if you want to include a registration, N800AW would be perfect!

Here's my offering... I was took a lot of inspiration from SAS (hopefully, not too much  :)

Fegelein

That is BEAUTIFUL. Thank you ever so much!  8)

Endeavor

Would someone be able to make a logo and livery for Archer Airways? I'm thinking something fairly simple, modern but maybe with a touch of retro. I'm undecided on the colors so you can surprise me. Doing this on a Saab 2000 Reg. N100PV would be great, thanks!

Robert

Quote from: Endeavor on March 03, 2012, 11:53:44 PM
Would someone be able to make a logo and livery for Archer Airways? I'm thinking something fairly simple, modern but maybe with a touch of retro. I'm undecided on the colors so you can surprise me. Doing this on a Saab 2000 Reg. N100PV would be great, thanks!

Here's what I came up with...

Endeavor

Awesome Robert I love it. Thanks!

redtails1

That's totally awesome, can someone please try giving me a livery for my Q-400s.  My airline is Sandpiper Air based out of SXM.  The colors are the same as the real-life WINAIR DHC-6s (dark blue, red, and yellow).  Maybe a sandpiper bird on the tail?  I appreciate all your help you guys are great!!!

dave111

Quote from: redtails1 on March 05, 2012, 12:15:24 PM
That's totally awesome, can someone please try giving me a livery for my Q-400s.  My airline is Sandpiper Air based out of SXM.  The colors are the same as the real-life WINAIR DHC-6s (dark blue, red, and yellow).  Maybe a sandpiper bird on the tail?  I appreciate all your help you guys are great!!!

Here, how about this (couldn't find a good Q-400 template, so I used a generic Dash 8.)

redtails1

Absolutely perfect, thank you very, very much!!!! :D

JoeAcid69

Hello,
i would love to have a nice Logo and Livery, but i'm not so good in Photoshop.
Can someone create one for me?
My Airline is Bear Air
I created a Logo with the Creator you can use here but i think its not so good.
The colors Brown and Black are ok. Black for the Fonts. But i would love to have a bear pic on the plane too, like the california State Flag has a bear. This would be a cool sign in the rear wing.
I have Fokker70 and Boieng 737-500 in service.
Thank you if you can help, or give me advice how i can create by myself.

Joe :-)

Trident2

Hi folk's,

Not being very artistic and useless with Photoshop I was wondering
if anyone could possibly design a livery for my airline called Strawberry.

My main fleet consist's mostly of MD81/87 or B757 with P & W 2040
engine's. I know it's a lot to ask for, But I really like the liverie's with
the blended colours and curve's and swishes etc, but I'm not into
white within the colour scheme.

I would be very grateful if anyone could help.

Thank You,

Steve.
Ceo. Strawberry International, Porto, Portugal, Europe.

dave111

Quote from: redtails1 on March 07, 2012, 12:07:02 PM
Absolutely perfect, thank you very, very much!!!! :D

Thanks, it's the first time I've tried doing a request, I'm glad you like it.

Quote from: Trident2 on March 07, 2012, 02:01:03 PM
Hi folk's,

Not being very artistic and useless with Photoshop I was wondering
if anyone could possibly design a livery for my airline called Strawberry.

My main fleet consist's mostly of MD81/87 or B757 with P & W 2040
engine's. I know it's a lot to ask for, But I really like the liverie's with
the blended colours and curve's and swishes etc, but I'm not into
white within the colour scheme.

I would be very grateful if anyone could help.

Thank You,
Steve.
Ceo. Strawberry International, Porto, Portugal, Europe.

See what you think of this: (now updated version of image)

dave111

These are the liveries I use for my own airline - the first is the standard one, the second is a special alternative livery: