LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

T8KE0FF

Quote from: Robert on February 12, 2012, 08:36:54 PM
Here's an a310

That's pretty good, looks fantastic!

Thank you very much. :)

bob123

Hi could someone create me a md80 for American jet. I was thinking red white and blue, could you also include the horizon alliance logo?

Thanks
Bob123

Robert

Hi all,

I will have some post for your requests soon. Have just been a little bogged down with my real job.  :-\

caglar35

Quote from: Robert on February 16, 2012, 05:37:56 PM
Hi all,

I will have some post for your requests soon. Have just been a little bogged down with my real job.  :-\

Cant wait anymore :)

Ilyushin

Aoscad

Quote from: bob123 on February 14, 2012, 02:47:09 AM
Hi could someone create me a md80 for American jet. I was thinking red white and blue, could you also include the horizon alliance logo?

Thanks
Bob123

Hi bob,

Will this work?

bob123

Robert

Quote from: ARASKA on February 11, 2012, 10:36:31 PM
I know I just got a livery for a different airline but could someone make me a livery for Sulawesi Air? I would like it on a Fokker F100 or F70. I don't care for my current logo (made using the in-game logo designer) so colors don't matter. I would like something Indonesian.

Thanks! Sean
I hope this is ok.

Aoscad

Quote from: caglar35 on February 13, 2012, 09:55:26 AM
Hey everyone could someone make me livery with boeing 737-800, I am adding my logo than you can get some idea how it suppose to look and also adding my alliance logo maybe also you can add small part of the alliance logo.

Thanks a lot!

737-800. Played with the original request so if you don't want it I won't be offended.

Robert

Quote from: Hugamuga on February 12, 2012, 06:31:56 AM
If anyone would could create me a livery/logo for M&M Air : Philippines, I would be be very grateful...

The airline colours are grey and orange, try and make the livery look old and generic, and maybe a small symbol/flag to represent the Philippines somewhere on the aircraft.
The aircraft is a Fokker 100 with the registration of RP-C1000...

I always love the old livery look...

Robert

Quote from: caglar35 on February 17, 2012, 01:03:00 AM
Cant wait anymore :)

Alright, alright....  :)

ARASKA

caglar35

Quote from: Aoscad on February 18, 2012, 04:58:53 AM
737-800. Played with the original request so if you don't want it I won't be offended.

Thanks a lot my friend. This is very good. Appreciated!

caglar35

Quote from: Robert on February 18, 2012, 07:43:59 AM
Alright, alright....  :)

This is not less than what I expected! Thanks a lot for your work!

Robert

For jetRush.

jetRush

Robert,

Fantastic job, simply outstanding!!

Thank you a million time over!!  :)

jetRush

Eudokimos

The livery and logo request for my e-ticket airlines. On fuselage there could be only text: e-ticket without airlines. If my airline name is allowed in this game  ;D Registration number is free to do, as well as colors and model. I prefer B739, A32S, but feel free to create, please. Thank you!
-E.

nubes

Hi guys,

Is there anyone with some spare time to make a logo and livery for my airline in MT6?

My airline is called Air Azur, so some nice blue (shades) would be cool. Maybe you'll be inspired by this pic:
http://www.motorhomesdirect.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/nice-285x300.jpg

And, if at all possible, i'd like a livery without any white ;-)

I'd prefer to have it on a F100, which is the most important aircraft in my fleet.

However, feel free to be as creative as you want!

Thanks in advance!

Mark

Robert

Quote from: Eudokimos on February 19, 2012, 09:29:43 AM
The livery and logo request for my e-ticket airlines. On fuselage there could be only text: e-ticket without airlines. If my airline name is allowed in this game  ;D Registration number is free to do, as well as colors and model. I prefer B739, A32S, but feel free to create, please. Thank you!
-E.
Hope this works for you.

Eudokimos

Quote from: Robert on February 19, 2012, 06:03:45 PM
Hope this works for you.

Thank you Robert! Excellent work!
E.