LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Infinity

Awesome, thanks a bunch :)

Robert

Quote from: SMOOTHEE50 on February 06, 2012, 08:50:09 AM
hi all,  looking for a livery for Velocity Air Transport.  I've attached my logo and would like it on a 737-300 adv or a 767-200er.  Thanks
Here's a 737-300:

samrnpage

Pretty please could someone do me a livery of an airline called "ISLANDS" , preferably blue :P

madflava13

I'm looking for a theme and livery for "MadCap Air", my regional based in Milwaukee. I run mostly ATR turboprops, but I do have one 737-400. Anything with Forest Green and Yellow or Green and Silver would be great. Thanks in advance!

Robert

Quote from: nice1two on February 06, 2012, 01:26:19 PM
Hey Guys,

Can someone do a logo and livery for an airline called emerald air please.

thanks

Robert

Quote from: samrnpage on February 11, 2012, 12:28:52 AM
Pretty please could someone do me a livery of an airline called "ISLANDS" , preferably blue :P

What kind of plane?

Meicci

Finally someone brought this thread back to life!

I could use a livery too, and logo wouldn't be bad either. The airline is called Cielo Mejicana, based in Mexico. Fokker 100 or B767 would work as a template (767 only if there is no decent template for Fokker). Colors are up to you.

And, keep it simple, please ::)

nice1two

Thank you Robert is brilliant

samrnpage

@ robert , CRJ-900 or ERJ-145 , many thanks :P

SMOOTHEE50

T8KE0FF

Could anyone make me a livery for my airline called 'nexus'? :)

Something with very futuristic (ie, silver) colours and fonts would be fantastic, but still classy and elegant if possible. Preferably on a Airbus.

Thanks!  :D

Robert

Quote from: samrnpage on February 11, 2012, 02:19:10 PM
@ robert , CRJ-900 or ERJ-145 , many thanks :P

Here goes:

samrnpage

quality robert , many thanks :D

Robert

Quote from: madflava13 on February 11, 2012, 12:30:03 AM
I'm looking for a theme and livery for "MadCap Air", my regional based in Milwaukee. I run mostly ATR turboprops, but I do have one 737-400. Anything with Forest Green and Yellow or Green and Silver would be great. Thanks in advance!

madflava13

Fantastic! Many thanks!

Robert

Quote from: Meicci on February 11, 2012, 09:18:21 AM
Finally someone brought this thread back to life!

I could use a livery too, and logo wouldn't be bad either. The airline is called Cielo Mejicana, based in Mexico. Fokker 100 or B767 would work as a template (767 only if there is no decent template for Fokker). Colors are up to you.

And, keep it simple, please ::)

ARASKA

I know I just got a livery for a different airline but could someone make me a livery for Sulawesi Air? I would like it on a Fokker F100 or F70. I don't care for my current logo (made using the in-game logo designer) so colors don't matter. I would like something Indonesian.

Thanks! Sean

Hugamuga

If anyone would could create me a livery/logo for M&M Air : Philippines, I would be be very grateful...

The airline colours are grey and orange, try and make the livery look old and generic, and maybe a small symbol/flag to represent the Philippines somewhere on the aircraft.
The aircraft is a Fokker 100 with the registration of RP-C1000...

Robert

Quote from: T8KE0FF on February 11, 2012, 05:47:39 PM
Could anyone make me a livery for my airline called 'nexus'? :)

Something with very futuristic (ie, silver) colours and fonts would be fantastic, but still classy and elegant if possible. Preferably on a Airbus.

Thanks!  :D
Here's an a310

caglar35

Hey everyone could someone make me livery with boeing 737-800, I am adding my logo than you can get some idea how it suppose to look and also adding my alliance logo maybe also you can add small part of the alliance logo.

Thanks a lot!