LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

mar88

Could someone do a real airplane photo of my current livery? I tried but cant seem to get it down. A DC-9 or Comet would be best, thanks.

Aoscad

Here is a rough draft so to speak. Couldn't find a decent all white "baby" DC-9 and the black already painted on the nose makes it harder to cover the whole thing. I can make a few changes, let me know what you think.

mar88

Nice livery, is there a way though that the lines can be larger?

Aoscad

How about a Comet?

minerva

I'm hoping one of you talented livery makers will do one for my airline Mercury Southeast Asia.  I'm based at Bangkok in MT6.  I don't have a logo -- but I'm thinking a Thai style stuppa in gold on a dark red back ground on the tail would work well, and dark red, black and dark green lines/accents on a white fuselage, with Mercury Southeast Asia in a sans serif font at the front.  I'd like this on an MD 11 or A330 or B757.   
Many thanks in advance.

broadbander

New start, new fleet, new look for voyagair:

Robert

Quote from: minerva on January 22, 2012, 02:53:41 AM
I'm hoping one of you talented livery makers will do one for my airline Mercury Southeast Asia.  I'm based at Bangkok in MT6.  I don't have a logo -- but I'm thinking a Thai style stuppa in gold on a dark red back ground on the tail would work well, and dark red, black and dark green lines/accents on a white fuselage, with Mercury Southeast Asia in a sans serif font at the front.  I'd like this on an MD 11 or A330 or B757.   
Many thanks in advance.

I thought I'd take a stab at it for you... I won't be offended if you don't like it.    :laugh:

minerva

That's fantastic.  Many thanks.

co737800

My airline is called Odyssey Air and I mainly fly MD-82 aircraft, it would be great if someone could make me a Logo and Livery.

Thanks

ARASKA

Hi,
Can somebody make me a livery for GlobalAutralia?
I would like it on an MD-80.
If you could make it with the Australian flag standing out somewhere but not completely covered (with some white left in the background) that would be great.

Infinity

Hey,

it would be great if somebody could try and make me a livery for a 777-200. Black themed, with white appliances, rather like the Air New Zealand special livery, but of course it needs not to be as lavish and extravagant. Actually, a very simple and plain livery would much more hit the spot for me.

Thanks to anyone who's trying, even if you don't come up with something in the end.

Robert

Quote from: co737800 on February 01, 2012, 01:22:57 AM
My airline is called Odyssey Air and I mainly fly MD-82 aircraft, it would be great if someone could make me a Logo and Livery.

Thanks

ARASKA

Could you do something for me Robert?
Quote from: ARASKA on February 03, 2012, 08:12:30 PM
Hi,
If you could make it with the Australian flag standing out somewhere but not completely covered (with some white left in the background) that would be great.
(The Australian flag doesn't matter that much)

Robert

Quote from: ARASKA on February 03, 2012, 08:12:30 PM
Hi,

SMOOTHEE50

hi all,  looking for a livery for Velocity Air Transport.  I've attached my logo and would like it on a 737-300 adv or a 767-200er.  Thanks

nice1two

Hey Guys,

Can someone do a logo and livery for an airline called emerald air please.

thanks

samrnpage

could someone do me a livery for an airline called islands.  ;D please XD

Robert

Quote from: saftfrucht on February 03, 2012, 09:20:22 PM
Hey,

it would be great if somebody could try and make me a livery for a 777-200. Black themed, with white appliances, rather like the Air New Zealand special livery, but of course it needs not to be as lavish and extravagant. Actually, a very simple and plain livery would much more hit the spot for me.

Thanks to anyone who's trying, even if you don't come up with something in the end.

Black was tricky... here is my best try.

Robert

Quote from: saftfrucht on February 03, 2012, 09:20:22 PM
Hey,

Ooops. Misspelled "TransAmerican".... fixed.