LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

broadbander

Quote from: MRFREAK on August 26, 2011, 09:27:23 PM
Can anyone make me a livery for Nippon Rinku. I tried myself, but couldn't really bring anything up.

I would like a Airbus 318/319 or a Dash-8, with the colors red and white, and maybe a little black.

and with this picture on the tail. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/MRFREAK/geisha_by_saa.jpg

On beforehand thanks  :laugh:

MRFREAK

Nippon Rinku:

Kadachiman

Awesome work on your last 3 designs Broadbander.
Great work in helping others and it should make for a more colourful sim.

Regards Darryl

MRFREAK

yevgeniy

Anybody can help out on "The Connection".  I was thinking something focusing on the IATA code of T9.

Also for plane, a B767 would be best, barring that anything in the MD81-88 would be awesome as well.

Thanks!

thatotherguy172

Hey, So I was wondering if someone could make me a Livery for my airline along w/ a logo. My colors are Blue and White and my Airlines name is "Thrinhity Airways", and my aircraft is an B717. Thanks!

lunchbox

Hey, Guys,

First off, awesome job on the liveries lately, they are really top notch!!!

I was wondering if I could have someone make my livery off of this logo

If possible, I would like it on an MD-88 (or simular)  or  a 737-800

Thanks in advance 8)

jejudo

So many gorgeous liveries; fantastic work.

I have a little airline called Japan Pacific in MT5 and am wondering if anyone could help me make a livery. I've been thinking something like the attached picture: a 773 with Cathay Pacific styling but with blueish colors. The logo is the logo of the city Nagoya (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Nagoya.svg). The font for the airline name in Photoshop is Ethnocentric (looks like the Singapore Airlines font).

I'm trying to learn Photoshop, so if anyone can make an example for me and upload a PSD, that would be awesome. I can only offer a virtual pint in return =)

TranceAvia

Sorry the paint shop has been a bit quiet recently. I'm moving house at the moment, so normal service will be resumed within a couple of weeks hopefully. I'll try and get a couple in when I can...

broadbander

As requested via PM, Wontok Air:

Jet Age era logo and A300, plus modern era logo and B734:

broadbander

Quote from: thatotherguy172 on August 30, 2011, 12:19:20 AM
Hey, So I was wondering if someone could make me a Livery for my airline along w/ a logo. My colors are Blue and White and my Airlines name is "Thrinhity Airways", and my aircraft is an B717. Thanks!

Thrinhity Airways:

Kadachiman

Absolutely brilliant Broadbander  ;D

Wontok Air - Darryl

broadbander

Quote from: yevgeniy on August 29, 2011, 12:39:33 AM
Anybody can help out on "The Connection".  I was thinking something focusing on the IATA code of T9.

Also for plane, a B767 would be best, barring that anything in the MD81-88 would be awesome as well.

Thanks!

The Connection (although not "T9" based - I struggled to come up with any concepts to suit the IATA code):

SACEO

Kuwaiti Sky ...777-200 (sorry, no -300 template at present) ...

yevgeniy

Broadbander.  Thanks that is awesome!
And yes now that I think about it I can see how T9, would be hard to make into a livery.

thatotherguy172

Dang bro that came out awesome!! I can't thank you enough!! Thanks alot bro!!

FrankyB123

Hi.

Just wondering if anyone can make me a livery for Spanish International Airlines and if so can i have it on a 767 200ER or a 757 200.

dvmaaren

Was wondering if anyone would make me a livery of DavAir on an Airbus A340-300.

https://www.airwaysim.com/game/misc.php?action=logo&game=98&airline=13&x=031037

broadbander

broadbander

Quote from: FrankyB123 on September 03, 2011, 09:12:16 AM
Hi.

Just wondering if anyone can make me a livery for Spanish International Airlines and if so can i have it on a 767 200ER or a 757 200.

Spanish International:

FrankyB123