LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Jona L.

Quote from: Ilyushin on May 21, 2011, 09:54:06 PM
Just realized the 707 I'm making for you looks like a British Caledonian 707 >.<
LOL

Quote from: Ilyushin on May 21, 2011, 09:51:30 PM
Gah I can't think of a tail design. I finished the fuselage already (besides the text). What do you want as registration?

G-LBCA would be nice :)

ukatlantic

Quote from: J. Oates on May 21, 2011, 07:27:28 AM
Hey can someone please do my a livery for FlyEurope based in Belfast Aldergrove (DOTM #2) in either a BAC 1-11 or A fokker f.27

It can be as creative as you like :)

Many Thanks in Advance,

J. Oates

Here is A livery on a Fokker 50, as I couldnt find an F27  :-\

[attachment expired]

ukatlantic

Quote from: chrisadams on May 21, 2011, 08:25:45 PM
Hey,

Can someone please do a livery for my airline,

Spirit Airways

Silver and Blue would be the theme if possible, and the planes are 737-300

Thanks in advance

Chris

I'm on the case, I have a nice 737-800 with Winglets template that I can use, but if it absolutely must be on a 300Sries, not a problem  :)

Pilot Oatmeal

Quote from: ukatlantic on May 21, 2011, 11:23:39 PM
Here is A livery on a Fokker 50, as I couldnt find an F27  :-\

awesome ukatlantic! thank you so much.... hey is there anyway you can make a logo out of this livery?

great job thank you so much :)

Jordan

ukatlantic

This might be a better image for the livery after 30 minutes of manipulating the background so it didnt look like a rocket instead of a turboprop  :laugh:

[attachment expired]

Jona L.

Quote from: Ilyushin on May 21, 2011, 09:54:06 PM
Just realized the 707 I'm making for you looks like a British Caledonian 707 >.<

Just noticed another LOL moment.... it came across me (a while ago) that my B744 livery is pretty close to SIA livery ;D

ukatlantic

Heres the Logo for Fly Europe

[attachment expired]

forsberc

Anyone mind making a livery for Aero Colombia?

Cameron

EDIT: I'm flying Vickers Viscounts 840s and Fokker 27s.

slither360

I'd really appreciate a new logo and livery for my airline, JetGreen International Airlines.

I like the idea behind my logo, but my skills are very poor so it looks bad.

I am attaching it, if someone could create a similar (good looking) logo and a livery on a DC-10/BAC 1-11, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, Both the logo and livery should have the SkyConnect logo on it:

[attachment expired]

Matthew Freeman

Hello everyone I am new to this game and I was wondering how does someone get a logo and livery???

Thanks
Oh Canada

Ilyushin

Quote from: Freezeman24 on May 24, 2011, 02:34:01 AM
Hello everyone I am new to this game and I was wondering how does someone get a logo and livery???

Thanks
Oh Canada

Request them. ;D

Jona, I'll finish it today.

Matthew Freeman

Oh ok if I could please request a logo and livery for my airline Oh Canada. If this is possible could the colours red and white be used my fleet consists of Embraer E170 and 1 E175.

Thank you so much
Oh Canada

Jona L.

Quote from: Ilyushin on May 24, 2011, 04:40:56 AM
Jona, I'll finish it today.

Good!! can't awake to See your work :)  As you put so much Time in it it must be great... if I do my own, that is usually a 30-60 minute job on paint ;D

If I may ask without ennerving you: how are you getting on with it, rflane ??

Jona L.

Ilyushin

Quote from: Jona L. on May 24, 2011, 09:55:53 AM
Good!! can't awake to See your work :)  As you put so much Time in it it must be great... if I do my own, that is usually a 30-60 minute job on paint ;D

If I may ask without ennerving you: how are you getting on with it, rflane ??

Jona L.

Here it is sir... I can't really find a decent font, so I tried three. If you want any changes, do not hesitate to ask.

You can also get without landing gear if you want.

I hope you like it. :)

[attachment expired]

Frederik

Greetings all logo and livery designers

I would appreciate if you could design a logo and livery from my airline Air Alpes, based in Geneva (Switzerland)

- it would be good if your could convey both the swissness of the airline and show the mountains in the livery (and/or the logo)

- the fleet currently consists of N262s, F27s, Caravelles and DC8s  - aircraft on order are F28 and DC8-62

with thanks

Frederik
Swiss quality all over the world

flyboy842

Hi,

Can anyone help me create my livery: Brazilia Air in a Boeing 763 aircraft?  Many thanks

Jona L.

Quote from: Ilyushin on May 24, 2011, 03:12:43 PM
Here it is sir... I can't really find a decent font, so I tried three. If you want any changes, do not hesitate to ask.

You can also get without landing gear if you want.

I hope you like it. :)

3rd one looks best :)

Thanks a lot!!

alexgv1

Quote from: Jona L. on May 25, 2011, 11:19:45 AM
3rd one looks best :)

Thanks a lot!!

I agree, it's a nice one
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

romeozulu

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if someone could make a logo and livery for my new Airline (Fly Kenya in MT4)  8)

this would be on a B767-300, with the colors of the Kenyan Flag. You are free to create what you want.

Thanks very very much for your kind help  : :D

Romeozulu

Hwoarang

Quote from: rflane on May 26, 2011, 01:18:59 AMXinjiang
hey, thanks! It's looking good. Can you only change the titles to arabic (شىنجاڭ‎)? Thank you!