LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Pilot Oatmeal

Quote from: BobTheCactus on May 20, 2011, 12:25:24 AM
It is incredible irony that I began reading the article and one of the first sentences I read is:

The airline...began with Mitsubushi MU-2 aircraft.

Incredible considering the petition Jordan Oates has going :)

AHHH SAMI PLEASE READ ABOVE^^^^ PLEAAASSEEEE ...

P.s.

I love you bobthecactus :)

Jeigh Ehmm

National Airways Corporation (the name of my Airline) has been defunct since 1978, I read wikipedia too!!!

Jeigh Ehmm

Corrected my livery, I was not aware of that National Airlines.

[attachment expired]

Jona L.

Quote from: Ilyushin on May 19, 2011, 08:59:14 PM
I don't really understand the difference... ???
Well, your models have 3million different colors for every single line of pixels on the color, so go to MS-Paint, use the fill-up-tool and try to fill the plane up with LESS than 3 million clicks..... you have a 3D model, I am more looking for 2D :P

Look at this one http://jetabout.webs.com/templates/752pw4.gif and you see what I mean (just a random plane of similar size)...

Thanks for your work anyways :)

Ilyushin

Quote from: Jona L. on May 20, 2011, 06:45:58 PM
Well, your models have 3million different colors for every single line of pixels on the color, so go to MS-Paint, use the fill-up-tool and try to fill the plane up with LESS than 3 million clicks..... you have a 3D model, I am more looking for 2D :P

Look at this one http://jetabout.webs.com/templates/752pw4.gif and you see what I mean (just a random plane of similar size)...

Thanks for your work anyways :)

How would you want your plane to look like?

Ilyushin

Pilot Oatmeal

Hey can someone please do my a livery for FlyEurope based in Belfast Aldergrove (DOTM #2) in either a BAC 1-11 or A fokker f.27

It can be as creative as you like :)

Many Thanks in Advance,

J. Oates

flyboy842

Hi,

Can anyone help me create my livery: Brazilia Air in a Boeing 763 aircraft?  Many thanks

ICEcoldair881

Jona L.

Quote from: Ilyushin on May 20, 2011, 09:00:07 PM
How would you want your plane to look like?

Well, actually I'd need 2 variants...  :-[

One in my "ancient" livery (1st attachment is a 737 in that one, the slightly less bright color scheme is important, let the rest look as you wish :) )
and one in the more modern way (2nd attachmnt is a B744 in that livery, the colors should be the same bright and strong Blue and yellow :) )

Thanks in advance!!

Jona L.

P.S. leave away the Golden "M" off the modern one please (that alliance is probably not going to be founded ever again...)

[attachment expired]

Pilot Oatmeal

Quote from: J. Oates on May 21, 2011, 07:27:28 AM
Hey can someone please do my a livery for FlyEurope based in Belfast Aldergrove (DOTM #2) in either a BAC 1-11 or A fokker f.27

Many Thanks in Advance,

J. Oates

Please?

Jona L.

Quote from: J. Oates on May 21, 2011, 07:27:28 AM

Many Thanks in Advance,

J. Oates

F27 in DotM?! Are you sure your airline will need that livery? Just because slot cost in DotM are INSANE....

Ilyushin

Quote from: J. Oates on May 21, 2011, 08:13:08 PM
Please?

Those templates are hard to come by.

Jona, I'll give it a shot.

Pilot Oatmeal

oh well i guess any template will do haha, Maybe in a plane i'll soon get like a 737....

the Fokkers are alright actually jona ;)

chrisadams

Hey,

Can someone please do a livery for my airline,

Spirit Airways

Silver and Blue would be the theme if possible, and the planes are 737-300

Thanks in advance

Chris

Jona L.

Quote from: Ilyushin on May 21, 2011, 08:15:42 PM
Those templates are hard to come by.

Jona, I'll give it a shot.

Thanks my friend :)

Quote from: J. Oates on May 21, 2011, 08:17:46 PM
the Fokkers are alright actually jona ;)

Well, I just thought setting up flights will move you billions in the red... I guess you just don't move into the mayor airports, as slot fees there are even higher :P

Jona L.

Ilyushin

I'm making the ancient one. If rflane wants he can do the modern one (you want that on the B707 right?) Will be interesting ;D

Jona L.

Quote from: Ilyushin on May 21, 2011, 08:44:13 PM
I'm making the ancient one. If rflane wants he can do the modern one (you want that on the B707 right?) Will be interesting ;D

Yes, both 707... and rflane might even have the B742 he made for me still... but that design is (slightly) outdated.... :(

Jona L.

Ilyushin

Gah I can't think of a tail design. I finished the fuselage already (besides the text). What do you want as registration?

Ilyushin

Just realized the 707 I'm making for you looks like a British Caledonian 707 >.<