LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

DJ_HI_TEC

Quote from: Ilyushin on April 09, 2011, 11:08:17 AM
What aircraft?

The "Early Jet". (Don't remember what specific model it was, think it was a Douglas DC-8 or something? Either way, the early jet is the one I want. Thanks much if you do this for me!

LemonButt

Quote from: DJ_HI_TEC on April 09, 2011, 04:20:21 AM
Was wondering if I could get a livery (early jet) for my Jet Age airline, Sovetsky Soyuz International. I already have a logo that I did in paint, although it's not amazing.

Here is my logo. (any opinions on it would be great!)

Much appreciation for anybody who bothers to do the livery for me  ;D

[attachment expired]

broadbander

Quote from: dominicafc84 on April 08, 2011, 05:20:01 AM
Hello all!!

Im looking for someone to design a livery and logo for my new airline. The company is called Cape Air based in Cape Town. Looking for a colourful livery on a 737-300 with vivid south african colours based some how on the south african flag.

Thanks alot guys

Cape Air:

[attachment expired]

DJ_HI_TEC

Quote from: LemonButt on April 10, 2011, 03:20:04 PM

Oh man, that's awesome. I wish I could see the faces of New Yorkers when a Tu-114 lands at JFK in this livery :P

Ilyushin

My Tu-104 livery (with AeroFlight in cyrillic)

[attachment expired]

Pilot Oatmeal

Hello everyone,

I would really appreciate a logo similar to either FlyBe, or Virgin Atlantic in the same colours as Flybe.  In either a ATR 42/72 500...or an EMBRAER 195. 

Many Thanks in Advance

Jordan

Pilot Oatmeal

haha i forgot the airline name: Euro Jet
and the era is modern times 4

Many Thanks :)

DJ_HI_TEC

Quote from: Ilyushin on April 12, 2011, 03:23:22 PM
My Tu-104 livery (with AeroFlight in cyrillic)

That looks AWESOME. Seriously, great job.

Ilyushin

Quote from: DJ_HI_TEC on April 12, 2011, 11:06:48 PM
That looks AWESOME. Seriously, great job.

I only wrote 'AeroFlight' on it, the rest is not mine. ;D

DJ_HI_TEC

Quote from: Ilyushin on April 13, 2011, 06:21:39 AM
I only wrote 'AeroFlight' on it, the rest is not mine. ;D

Aww...

Ilyushin

Enjoy your An-10. :)

[attachment expired]

ucfknightryan

Quote from: broadbander on April 11, 2011, 08:10:42 PM
Cape Air:

Nice job, I almost finished a livery for this request but my computer crashed and I couldn't bring myself to restart.  I'm glad though, because yours turned out better than mine looked like it was going to  :laugh:

LemonButt

Quote from: J. Oates on April 12, 2011, 06:38:40 PM
Hello everyone,

I would really appreciate a logo similar to either FlyBe, or Virgin Atlantic in the same colours as Flybe.  In either a ATR 42/72 500...or an EMBRAER 195. 

Many Thanks in Advance

Jordan

FlyBe on an Embraer 195...

[attachment expired]

Pilot Oatmeal

WOW thank you LemonButt thats amazing!!! looks really good thanks again :) !!

RushmoreAir

Unfortunately, I have no photoshop or similar.  Could someone make a livery for Primrose Airlines?  Attached is a logo.  If you can make it on a 767 (preferred) or a 737 Classic, that would be great.  Ultra-modern, too, if you can manage it.  And if you could make it generic (without "Texas' Star" or GlobalSky logo), that would be much appreciated.

Thanks a bunch!

[attachment expired]

LemonButt

Quote from: RushmoreAir on April 14, 2011, 07:54:12 PM
Unfortunately, I have no photoshop or similar.  Could someone make a livery for Primrose Airlines?  Attached is a logo.  If you can make it on a 767 (preferred) or a 737 Classic, that would be great.  Ultra-modern, too, if you can manage it.  And if you could make it generic (without "Texas' Star" or GlobalSky logo), that would be much appreciated.

Thanks a bunch!

Another flybe inspired livery...I completely changed the color scheme, but I think it turned out pretty good (and modern).

[attachment expired]

Ilyushin

hidajetairlines Tupolev Tu-104

[attachment expired]

Ilyushin

hidajetairlines Antonov An-10

[attachment expired]

bob123

hello everyone would some one like to make me a Jetway express logo
Some ideas are
E190
blue or red

wtdawg

Would anyone like to take a crack at a logo and livery for me?  We're -Rising Sons - based in Japan (Yes I know it's the land of the Rising Sun, but it was the best knockoff name I could come up with in the 12 seconds of thought I gave the name when joining).  

My main plane will be the NAMC YS-11... I don't know if that plane is hard to find.  I figure the colors of Japan would be great, basically a white plane with red lettering and perhaps red and yellow logo/markings.

Thanks in advance!