LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Bolier Dweller

I need some to turn my existing logo and livery into a 60's style logo and livery.
I add the attachments to what im useing now, I would just like the logo to look like it belongs in the 60's and possibly
a DC-9 painted up or something just as old. Thanks in advance.

[attachment expired]

Artem999

What about Sky Wind?  :-[

Ilyushin

Quote from: Artem Ushakov on March 29, 2011, 12:42:30 PM
What about Sky Wind?  :-[

What would you like? (Colors, airplane, logo, etc)

Curse

Hey there,

I have a wonderful modern times logo and livery (see end of the post), but it isn't very perfect between 1940 and 1979 I think  :) My airline is named "King Airways", Code "AWS", and I'm mostly based at Los Angeles, United States.

So what I'm looking for is a logo with DC-6 (preferred) or C-46/DC-4/DC-8-6x/Bristol Britannia. If you have too much time and fun, DC-8-63 and DC-6 would be perfect.

Also the style should be near the current logo, so somebody who knows either the modern or the old logo knows - it's Curse's airline. I like black and silver as well, so maybe we can stay at these colors.

Thanks for your help

Small add:
My airlines are in nearly all of my games at the top of statistics (aircraft in use, value, pax etc.) so you can be sure lots of people will see your work.

[attachment expired]

Artem999

Quote from: Ilyushin on March 29, 2011, 02:17:44 PM
What would you like? (Colors, airplane, logo, etc)
Colors - preferably black, red and orange. Airplane - does not matter. Based in Italy, Milano.

Ilyushin

Quote from: Artem Ushakov on March 29, 2011, 05:01:24 PM
Colors - preferably black, red and orange. Airplane - does not matter. Based in Italy, Milano.

I'll see what I can do. I might start tonight, right now I'm reading a stupid book for school. :'(

Ilyushin

I hope you like it :-[

[attachment expired]

Artem999

ArcherII

My livery at MT4, although a work in progress yet  :P

SACEO

My current livery in MT4 on a Boeing 767-200 template I drew myself ...

[attachment expired]

broadbander

Quote from: ltaudi on March 10, 2011, 05:36:47 PM
Hi Guys!

If anyone can spare their time to create an airline livery I would greatly appreciated. I made an airline logo that you can see what I'm aiming for. I would like a dark fearless lion on the plane. It doesn't have to cover the whole plane with a picture but just somewhere. I like the colors Black/Red/Yellow. Possibly on a Boeing 777 plane

--Name of Airline in the front // then towards the back the Lion --

Thank you for anyone who is willing to help :)

LionsGate Airways:

[attachment expired]

ltaudi

OscarSMC

If anyone can make me a livery itwould be appreciated, am looking for something easy   ;D

Basically the Virgin Atlantic livery, but in dark blue with OscarAir across the tail where the Virgin.

On either an A330 or A346

Cheers

broadbander

Quote from: Clement on March 16, 2011, 02:32:25 PM
Hello everyone!!

Could someone please make me an Airline Logo of Air Argentina with the colors of white light blue and little yellow.....THANK YOU!!!

Anyone??  :'(

Air Argentina (not a lot of yellow because I could not really think how to integrate yellow into the design, other than the sun on the middle of the fuselage):

[attachment expired]

BusBoy

Hello all!!

Im looking for someone to design a livery and logo for my new airline. The company is called Cape Air based in Cape Town. Looking for a colourful livery on a 737-300 with vivid south african colours based some how on the south african flag.

Thanks alot guys

ukatlantic

Quote from: OscarSMC on April 04, 2011, 09:12:03 AM
If anyone can make me a livery itwould be appreciated, am looking for something easy   ;D

Basically the Virgin Atlantic livery, but in dark blue with OscarAir across the tail where the Virgin.

On either an A330 or A346

Cheers

On its way! Give me 3 or 4 day's to complete  ;)

ukatlantic

HEre we go for Oscar Air, It didn't take me as long as I expected!

[attachment expired]

ACDennison

Nothing fancy here, an MS Paint job for my new Jet Age airline....

Edit: Got rid of my DC-6/6B's due to lack of supply - now flying AW Argosies and got Bristol Britannias on order for long-haul - so I've updated my livery and banner, as well as spending a bit longer on it to make a better version

[attachment expired]

DJ_HI_TEC

Was wondering if I could get a livery (early jet) for my Jet Age airline, Sovetsky Soyuz International. I already have a logo that I did in paint, although it's not amazing.

Here is my logo. (any opinions on it would be great!)

Much appreciation for anybody who bothers to do the livery for me  ;D

Ilyushin

Quote from: DJ_HI_TEC on April 09, 2011, 04:20:21 AM
Was wondering if I could get a livery (early jet) for my Jet Age airline, Sovetsky Soyuz International. I already have a logo that I did in paint, although it's not amazing.

Here is my logo. (any opinions on it would be great!)

Much appreciation for anybody who bothers to do the livery for me  ;D

What aircraft?