LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Jetsetter

Embargo my paint, Western nations.

iFlysimX

Quote from: Clement on March 12, 2011, 03:48:41 PM
Hello everyone!!

Could someone please make me an Airline Logo of Air Argentina with the colors of white light blue and little yellow.....THANK YOU!!!

Anyone??  :'(

Artem999

Can someone, please, make a logo and a livery for Sky Wind Airlines based in France?

Good if the aircraft would be black with orange. Thank you in advance ;)

TranceAvia

broadbander

Jasmine Air:

[attachment expired]

Artem999

Wow... Really good! :)

What about Sky Wind?

slither360

Does anyone have a livery of an aircraft taking off? (I need one for a school project)

ukatlantic

Quote from: BobTheCactus on March 20, 2011, 04:49:49 PM
Does anyone have a livery of an aircraft taking off? (I need one for a school project)

Do you need a livery making for your project or are you after a real world airline photo?

slither360

No, it can't be real (copyright/trademark issues)

stevecree

I have Corel Draw which is perfect for designing liveries...but I cannot find any .eps outline templates.  I have tried other file formats but they are not good enough to work with.   Anyone help with a resource for .eps outlines ???

broadbander

Quote from: mardar on February 16, 2011, 09:29:19 PM
Hello all,

I have tried as well to draw my own good looking A/C paint scheme. but I miserably failed....  :-[

So if somebody is willing to create a livery & logo for LaBrea Airlines (FRA), it would be highly appreciated. Preferabely the livery should be on a A330.

Thanks already in advance

Dennis

LaBrea Airlines:

[attachment expired]

ukatlantic

Quote from: BobTheCactus on March 20, 2011, 09:11:17 PM
No, it can't be real (copyright/trademark issues)

Leave it with me, I'll see what I can come up with for you - when do you need it by?

Pilot Oatmeal

Can someone do me a logo and livery for my airline Euro Connection.  Can it be something like I already have but on an Embraer 175/195 or an ATR 72/42, because I'm getting rid of my airbus fleet

Thank you
Jordan

slither360

Quote from: ukatlantic on March 21, 2011, 08:17:26 AM
Leave it with me, I'll see what I can come up with for you - when do you need it by?

I'll need it ~36 hours from now.

ukatlantic

tarbyonline

Hi Everyone

Would really appreciate it if someone could make me a livery for my latest project, fly.me.  If possible i would like it to be inspired by the real world air polonia livery (RIP) as I use similar colours in my logo (attached).  Also, it would be great if it could have fly.me/to on the fuselage as well instead of just fly me (perhaps "fly.me" in burnt orange and "/to" in grey?). 737-800 would be great as would Dash8-Q400.

Thanks in advance!!!!

[attachment expired]

ukatlantic

Here is Jet Green Inernational landing at Princess Juliana Int'l...

[attachment expired]

slither360

Quote from: ukatlantic on March 22, 2011, 10:03:50 PM
Here is Jet Green Inernational landing at Princess Juliana Int'l...

It's beautiful!!!!!!11111

But in all seriousness, thanks a bunch :)

Ilyushin

With the introduction of the Tupolev Tu-144 in The Jet Age #3, I created a new livery...

[attachment expired]

tarbyonline

Quote from: tarbyonline on March 22, 2011, 09:07:41 PM
Hi Everyone

Would really appreciate it if someone could make me a livery for my latest project, fly.me.  If possible i would like it to be inspired by the real world air polonia livery (RIP) as I use similar colours in my logo (attached).  Also, it would be great if it could have fly.me/to on the fuselage as well instead of just fly me (perhaps "fly.me" in burnt orange and "/to" in grey?). 737-800 would be great as would Dash8-Q400.

Thanks in advance!!!!

OK guys, I had a bash myself on the dash 8

[attachment expired]