LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

tman558

Hello can someone please make me a logo and livery for TS AIR? Blue and White on a 340-600 please if possible?  :) thank you

broadbander

Quote from: Gaius Marius on December 30, 2010, 03:57:07 AM
Hi.  I'm looking for a fresh look for Legion Air.  I use A300-600's mostly.  I need a new icon livery and logo.

Thanks,

Gaius Marius
CEO, Legion Air

Legion Air:

[attachment expired]

Gaius Marius

Looks awesome.  Thanks.  Would it be possible to get the helmet as an icon?

Gaius Marius
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"

raptorva

Here's a quick livery I made for myself for my MT3 airline and new version for my JT3 airline.

[attachment expired]

Ntenteras

Hello guys! Can anyone make me a logo and a livery for 737-400 or A321-100 for my Eagle Airlines?
Thank you  :)

ban2

Is anyone available to make me a livery please.

Airline-  World Traveller Airline
Base-   Hong Kong

Thankyou

Seppel

Hi folks!
Could someone create me a livery and logo for my airline please?
Airline name:  Sky Light
Model:  B727, B737-300, A300, A330 or B777-300
Colors: silver, dark green like aer lingus and style like Britannia maybe
Logo:  plain palm tree with sunset(water) – if possible
That´s are only suggestions, i´m open for other idea, something like modern & simple.
Thx in advance

JonnyAngel

Here is the logo that Broadbander kindly did for me. Just wanted to show it off and give him props for what I think is an excellent livery. Thanks B!

JonnyAngel
CEO
maple airlines

NPWair

Hi

Looking for a Logo and Livery for my airline based out of Portland Oregon,

Can anyone help

Thanks

ACDennison

Just a quick one to show my new Polar Air livery for the NA Challenge... another of my own with finest MS Paint!  Good enough for a short game at least - I tried to go for somethign suitably brash and American this time.

My forum footer is for DotM, and includes a very nice livery one of my alliance partners made for me - you know who you are, so thanks again!

[attachment expired]

Pilot Oatmeal

Can anyone do me a livery / logo for Jet Connect based in Ft. Lauderdale... or help me with it atleast...im looking something nice a plain nothgin to sophisticated.... thanks

Jordan112

ACDennison

Jordan - best thing to do is let the forum members know what types of aircrfat you operate or would prefer you livery on, along with any favourite colours etc, as well as the game period (JA/DotM/MT/NAC etc).  That way people have somethign to work from, and someone will usually to something fairl quick - as you can see in here there are many very talented people using Photoshop etc, as well as my more rough and ready versions!

Pilot Oatmeal

ACDennison thank you... So here is the information:

Its North American Challenge, Boeing 757 - 200 or Fokker 100 whichever is easiest.  and I'm fairly open to colours I like Schemes like Virgin Atlantic and Lufthansa something classy like those. 

Thank You very much :)
Jordan112

mardar

Hello all,

I have tried as well to draw my own good looking A/C paint scheme. but I miserably failed....  :-[

So if somebody is willing to create a livery & logo for LaBrea Airlines (FRA), it would be highly appreciated. Preferabely the livery should be on a A330.

Thanks already in advance

Dennis

wapp11

Hey I am wondering if someone can make me a classic look for JUMP IN... I would like my logo developed into my livery.  In the NAC world I will be using a lot of Airbus 300's for sure, so that would be a great ac to build it on.  I just would like something simple and classy.  Thanks for the help.

[attachment expired]

Meicci

Hello. I need a livery and perhaps logo too for my airline. I personally have only few ideas for the livery, so the artist would have quite free hands doing it.

I think some retro colours would be great, since I fly only B727's. The airline is called Alpha, and in my opinion, good colours would be the same as in the flag of Netherlands..

THI

i need a livery and logo for

TURKISH INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES

the livery must be with an A300-600

(it is for DOTM)

thanks sooooooooo much,
greetings,
thomas

broadbander

Quote from: ISLAS ESPANOLAS on January 02, 2011, 05:55:37 PM
Hi could someone make a livery for me. My airline is Islas Espanolas and i am in the jet age game. I operate F27s, Hs121 tridents and 707s. I am a spanish airline.
Thanks Ross ;D

Islas Espanolas

[attachment expired]

Ilyushin

bob123

can i have a boeing 737-800 livery for G Airways
Thanks
Bob123