LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

sadanorak

Hi Folk's,

I'm new to airway sim and just starting out in the begginers world. I have seen the wonderful
liveries that people have, and I have tried to make my own, but don't have a clue. Would anybody
be able to make a livery for me on either a tri-star, 747-200 or 727. I would be very grateful if
this could be done, and possibly give me some Idiot proof instructions of how to get it into the
game? My airline is  Sky Train. Once again many thanks.

Cheers,

Steve.

Bgdhl

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Airwaysim. Here you have a TriStar made for you.
First download it to your computer and then add as livery in "Dashboard/airline settings" which you find in the AWS menu when inside a gameworld.

Regards
Eric B

[attachment expired]
// EricB

sadanorak

Hi eric,

Thank you very much for that, I shall try and upload, I have been off line
due to a software problem and was supprised to how quickly you made this for me.

Once again Thank you and I look forward to many hours in Airway sim

Cheers.

Steve.

Bgdhl

// EricB

Adrian

hello,

Does someone could make me a logo and livery for my company?

BABOO Zurich

For the logo:
baboo red
  zurich in gray and a bit dark.
rounds before baboo red with a white cross containing the Swiss

For the livery:
Free ...... (red and white but not a plane fully colored)

I would like especially to know or do my own logos and delivered himself free.
(as some companies whose livery is signed BROCKSTER).

thank you in advance.

Herbsti08

Hello

Could someone create a livery for me. I´m not able to that  :-[ . I have almost a logo so i only need a livery on A300-600, MD 11 or 747-400. My airline is called Flying Dutchman and based in Amsterdam so there should be orange on it.  If its possible use my logo.

thanks herbsti

[attachment expired]

OscarSMC

Hi

Is it possible for someone to create a Logo and Livery for me, similar to the new Virgin Atlantic Airways design, but in blue and on an A340-600.

Airline - OscarAir
Base - FAJS - Johannesburg
Thanks

ACDennison

Just did my 727-200 Adv livery... not quite as happy with it as my HS 748, but I like having both.  I've decided to use the 727-200 Adv in-game, and keep the HS 748 on display as my forum banner.  As they make about the same revenue for my airline that seems fair!

Anyway, not as flashy as the awesome graphics programs ones, but I like to have one I designed - just limited by MS Paint :)

[Edit: Couldn't sleep tonight, so sat and did a C99 Livery as well to complete the set. Obviously at a different scale!]

[attachment expired]

broadbander

Quote from: ak47nk on December 29, 2010, 07:41:55 PM
Hi Guys,

can any1 help me with a livery and a logo for my airline. my airline is justFLY Airlines and i am currently operating 737-200 but am probably goin to  standardise to 767s. i am based in LGW, Thanks in advance

justFLY:

[attachment expired]

simmyd

Hey everyone,

I wonder if anyone can help me.  I have Photoshop CS5 however I have no clue how to use it.
I really wanna have a play around with designing a logo, but I dont seem to understand how to do it at all.
Is anyone able to post a step by step guide for me? Just to get the basics.

Thanks!

Simon

anesuk

ACDennison

OK, so I had a bit of an accident with SkyFly, took a large expansion loan (half of that available) for planes, and planned to use the other half once they were delivered for a new base... only the banks axed my rating in the meantime. Lots of planes, no viable routes, no cash in hand, all went south rather quickly and I decided to pull the plug and start over.  But hey, I still got my CEO cash, right!?

Anyway, I tried to get a bit more fancy and try a differnt style for my branding this time, and came up with these for my new airline...

[attachment expired]

jetRush

Hello All,

I would like to ask some of you very talented people if you have time to develop a logo and livery for my airlines. My airline is Rub Al Khali based out of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We fly Q-400s, A318s and B757s and our colors are khaki and sky blue.  Any help you can provide in creating a logo and livery will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you.
John

ukatlantic

I haverecently got the Adbobe CS5 Photoshop and want to get back into designing liveries again, using the templates from the Jetabout range as they are good quality with a high amount of detail.  But CS5 is such a complex programme and the books that I have aren't ideal for use of CS5 in this way.  Anyone got any good site suggestions where I can find out how to use the programme to its full potential or any advice you can give me?

simmyd

ukatlantic - if you find any tips/help can you let me know?
I have the same program but really struggling to use it.

GMas

Quote from: ACDennison on January 19, 2011, 03:46:56 AM
OK, so I had a bit of an accident with SkyFly, took a large expansion loan (half of that available) for planes, and planned to use the other half once they were delivered for a new base... only the banks axed my rating in the meantime. Lots of planes, no viable routes, no cash in hand, all went south rather quickly and I decided to pull the plug and start over.  But hey, I still got my CEO cash, right!?

Anyway, I tried to get a bit more fancy and try a differnt style for my branding this time, and came up with these for my new airline...

Did you draw that template yourself?

Also, I find that it's easier to make liveries in Powerpoint than in Paint, just my opinion.  :)

ACDennison

It was a very low quality line drawing of an ATP originally, but that was no good for a livery so I ran it though some styles on Adobe at work to make it look like a watercolour outline or similar - then used Paint for the livery, with the blended blue being an import from Powerpoint.  Maybe next time I'll try doing it all in PP, but thta hopefully won't be for a while now unless I feel like doing other types again.

VegasFlyer

Wow, you guys are very talented at making livery's and logo's here.  Nice job on all that I have seen.  What program are you using to make these with?  I have always wanted to get into making something for myself, but am NOT at all computer literate and haven't the foggiest of idea's of how to get started (as in what program to use).
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated, and if anyone would like to make a logo and banner for me, that would be awesome!
The airline name is not one I am currently using, but will put on hold for the next game of beginners world, or whatever comes up fresh next.

Summerlin Airlines is the company that I will start.  Thinking of Black bold lettering above the cheatline, a Mountain view with the sun setting behind them on the tail.  The color of the aircraft would be a yellow that slowly fades into a burnt orange at the end of the aircraft.  I would utilise the tail design as my logo.  And on the tail of the aircraft, running at the back of the tail from the aircraft upwards, the name SUMMERLIN.  My aircraft of choice would be the L1011-200 or 747-400.

Tall order?  Sorry if its to much, this is why I would like to learn this craft myself!
Thanks in advance.
Jerry F.

Riger

Are there any other layered Photoshop templates available other than the 2 at AWS?

I enjoy making templates and will do them for other players with pleasure, I just need the layered templates.

Any info?

Regards

Richard

Pilot Oatmeal

Can anyone make me a fokker 50 or fokker 27. mk 500 livery...and a logo for an airline called Euro Jet (mine  ::))  i cant seem to make the logo unfuzzy  :-\

many thanks :)