LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

ACfly

Can someone help with a Air BRAZIL livery... I did a rudimentary logo already.. but would really appreciate an expert..

Many thanks

Hidde_p

Hello there,

Is there somebody who could make a airline logo & livery for a Airbus A320-200 for me?
My airline is called Fraser Airline Express and has it's main base on Machester (EGCC)
I would like a nice but not to complicated livery with red and lightgreen colours.
I also would like my company slogan:  You pay, We fly! in my livery and the logo of my alliance.

I would be vere pleased is someone can do this for me.

Here my alliance logo

Greetz Hidde_P

broadbander

Quote from: ACfly on December 27, 2010, 06:04:37 AM
Can someone help with a Air BRAZIL livery... I did a rudimentary logo already.. but would really appreciate an expert..

Many thanks

Air Brazil:

[attachment expired]

ACfly

:) Fantastic! thank you so much..broadbander

I will proudly update my airline with the new livery.

Caesius

I'm having a bit of trouble getting the templates right in photoshop/fireworks. I understand the basics of these programs. Can someone get me started with this, preferrably with the jetabout templates.

Thanks! :D

ACfly

THANKS Broadbander

Recent press release from AIR BRAZIL

QuoteAIR BRAZIL celebrates our Year One Anniversary in Style with the Launch of our new aircraft  livery featuring the proud colors of BRAZIL, and designed by the world famous design firm Broadbander.

In addition, AIR BRAZIL proudly announces that we will be upgrading our entire fleet to brand new Airbus, Boeing and Fokker's aircraft which will be rolled out over the next 18 months.

As the fastest growing and largest carrier serving Sao Paulo (CGH), AIR BRAZIL would like to thank all of our passengers for making us such a success. Within less than a year, AIR BRAZIL has transported more than 600,000 passengers to more destinations in Brazil than any other airlines.

AIR BRAZIL  is a privately family owned business committed to offering better choice for travellers in the domestic Brazilian market.

AIR BRAZIL...bringing people closer

flydreamer

Hi, could someone make me a livery for my new airline? Here are the details of my airline:
Name : Ogawa Airways
Base : Komatsu - Japan
Aircraft : Bombardier Dash 8 Q400
I already made a logo, nothing fancy, but I'm quite satisfied with it. So, if you could please stick to the color scheme and font in the logo, I would be very thankful.
At the bottom-right side of the logo there is a symbol from Komatsu flag, and you can get it in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Komatsu,_Ishikawa.png, and please use it in the tail of the a/c.

I may ask too much already, so any help would be highly appreciated.
;D ;D

[attachment expired]

cutchie

If anybody has either the time or the inclination, it would be fantastic if somebody could design a livery for me - I'm currently running AerEireann, operating ATR 72s and EMB190s out of Cork. I don't really have a preference about colour or style or anything, if it's anything like some of the liveries on here it'd be hugely appreciated!

Cheers,

Paul  :)

anesuk

Hi Guys,

can any1 help me with a livery and a logo for my airline. my airline is justFLY Airlines and i am currently operating 737-200 but am probably goin to  standardise to 767s. i am based in LGW, Thanks in advance

JonnyAngel

Hey Guys, I've got a livery already, but wanted to update it to put it on an ERJ or Q400, and, maybe, lose the bird  ;D

I've tried a couple of options but I'm stumped. Anybody wanna take a crack? Here's the link to my airline in MT3...

https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Others/Airline2063

broadbander

Quote from: Hidde_p on December 27, 2010, 01:08:27 PM
Hello there,

Is there somebody who could make a airline logo & livery for a Airbus A320-200 for me?
My airline is called Fraser Airline Express and has it's main base on Machester (EGCC)
I would like a nice but not to complicated livery with red and lightgreen colours.
I also would like my company slogan:  You pay, We fly! in my livery and the logo of my alliance.

I would be vere pleased is someone can do this for me.

Here my alliance logo

Greetz Hidde_P

Fraser Airline Express (Alliance logo missing because I can't see the alliance logo in your request post)

[attachment expired]

Icelandair0416

Quote from: broadbander on December 27, 2010, 01:11:12 AM
Qatar International Airlines:

Thank you very much broadbander!

Gaius Marius

Hi.  I'm looking for a fresh look for Legion Air.  I use A300-600's mostly.  I need a new icon livery and logo.

Thanks,

Gaius Marius
CEO, Legion Air
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"

Hidde_p

LostInBKK

WOW some very impressive work there broadbander

Cheer
LostInBKK

broadbander

Quote from: cutchie on December 29, 2010, 05:19:38 PM
If anybody has either the time or the inclination, it would be fantastic if somebody could design a livery for me - I'm currently running AerEireann, operating ATR 72s and EMB190s out of Cork. I don't really have a preference about colour or style or anything, if it's anything like some of the liveries on here it'd be hugely appreciated!

Cheers,

Paul  :)

AerEireann:

[attachment expired]

cutchie

Quote from: broadbander on January 02, 2011, 12:21:10 AM
AerEireann:

Bloomin 'eck! That's fantastic! Thanks a million broadbander, hugely appreciated  :)

ISLAS ESPANOLAS

Hi could someone make a livery for me. My airline is Islas Espanolas and i am in the jet age game. I operate F27s, Hs121 tridents and 707s. I am a spanish airline.
Thanks Ross ;D

Ipazza

Heelllooo alll,

Im in the beginners world and my airliners name is Maximum Air (yeah yeah just like in that awesomely good looking shooter game). I tried getting the red/grey/black armorish look from that game into a airplane design but my photoshopskills arent that good.

So if someone wants to give it a try, Maximum Air (preferably on a DC10, MD11 or MD80) with the red/grey/black color armor

Thank you!

(this is what i meant with armorish : http://ve3dmedia.ign.com/images/05/79/57919_Crysis2-NanoSuit2-12_normal.jpg and http://www.coverdude.com/covers/crysis-maximum-edition-czech-cd2-cover-33556.jpg)

ACDennison

Some very cool livery in here... anyone know where I can get a 727-200 Adv template?  Looking to add a livery for my 727 fleet, maybe instead of my HS 748 livery... not sure yet! 

I have just made a smaller forum banner version of the 748 though (it helps that it is a smaller airframe!), so maybe I'll keep that one here and use the 727-200 in-game.  You can see it below:

[attachment expired]