LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Ilyushin

Quote from: Jona L. on October 23, 2010, 05:59:22 PM
You are not too demanding, just that I refuse to draw on these planes (also, since I don't have any templates, but mainly because they come from the place they come from, and I don't like that place [no offense to the ones coming from there]... I think I say what most of the players think)

Jona L.

Can you perhaps do one for me with a DC-8, then?

Thanks a lot!

Jona L.

Quote from: suomipoju on November 04, 2010, 09:54:39 PM
Hello.

I'm doing pretty well as a newcomer, and i think it would be time for an nice livery. Problem is, i can't come up with anything decent ;)

So, if anyone could do a livery (and logo also, maybe) for me, i would be very pleased.

Airline is called Koreanair, and my fleet will be based (renewing my fleet now) on Airbus-family. So almost any Airbus (A310/A319/A320/A321/A330/A340) would be great.

http://www.koreanair.com/

If you click on that link, you will see, that the airline exists in Real life, thus you may not use the name of it. So, to save you (and me) from any troubles, I must reject your request. I will do one for you, as soon as you have an airline name that is permitted by AWS.

Jona L.

Jona L.

Quote from: Ilyushin on November 05, 2010, 10:53:29 AM
Can you perhaps do one for me with a DC-8, then?

Thanks a lot!

I have no DC-8 template... sorry, my friend. Take a look here ("Templates" link on the left) http://www.jetabout.webs.com/ and tell me which one of those you'd like. That is all I can offer you...

Jona L.

Ilyushin

Quote from: Jona L. on November 05, 2010, 04:25:52 PM
I have no DC-8 template... sorry, my friend. Take a look here ("Templates" link on the left) http://www.jetabout.webs.com/ and tell me which one of those you'd like. That is all I can offer you...

Jona L.

You can go to any AWS game, click on Airline Settings and click the question mark next to the the words 'Airline livery'. From there you can download one. ;D

Thanks a lot!

Ilyushin

Quote from: Ilyushin on November 05, 2010, 04:27:40 PM
You can go to any AWS game, click on Airline Settings and click the question mark next to the the words 'Airline livery'. From there you can download one. ;D

Thanks a lot!

Can I have the ATR72-500 instead?  ;D

Thanks again.

carloscarlos

hi everyone, after being away from aws for a while, here i am again.

here is my AA livery for JA3! Hope u like it!

[attachment expired]

Jona L.

Quote from: Ilyushin on November 05, 2010, 04:27:40 PM

Thanks a lot!

Oh, yeah... that DC-8... sorry, sami to have to say that, but that is some low quality sh*t...

I only use Jetabout's templates... AT75, Will look for something :)

Jona L.

Jona L.

Finished it :)

Just a 15-min work on paint :P
I hope you like it though... as wished: Blue and White, simple style, and "A E R O F L I G H T" on the side.

Jona L.

[attachment expired]

n77af

For the person who asked for Lightspeed Travel, decided to have a quick go.....

C13

Ilyushin

suomipoju

Quote from: Jona L. on November 05, 2010, 04:13:31 PM
http://www.koreanair.com/

If you click on that link, you will see, that the airline exists in Real life, thus you may not use the name of it. So, to save you (and me) from any troubles, I must reject your request. I will do one for you, as soon as you have an airline name that is permitted by AWS.

Jona L.

Okay, name is now changed :) Otherwise things are the same.

E: Actually, the base colours could be white and limegreen. But the plane remains the same, A333 or A342.

Ilyushin

Jetsetter

I can transform ya, I can transform ya...

suomipoju

Is anyone going to make the livery for me?

As already said, Fly Korea, white and limegreen, A330/A340.. Thanks to the person who dids it already :)

JIMBORICHARDSON

Can sum1 make me a livery and a logo for European Airways.. Mostly White with parts Light Blue and Dark Blue..
Boeing 747, 757 or 767 :)

T8KE0FF

Quote from: suomipoju on November 10, 2010, 03:39:00 PM
Is anyone going to make the livery for me?

As already said, Fly Korea, white and limegreen, A330/A340.. Thanks to the person who dids it already :)

Here we go.. A simple and modern design. The text may be a little large though?

I'm still learning at Photoshop, so its not very advanced!

VOC

Hi, guys!

As I'm not a Photoshop expert, I'd like if some of you design a new livery and logo for me.

I'll post some pictures to guide your ideas. The airline's name is TransCarioca (from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil).

Option 1:
Rio de Janeiro flag (I'd like if livery and logo had these colors)

I'd like too if livery had an inspiration on Bavarian flag

The logo can have some sillhouette from a Rio's scenery element (i.e. Sugar Loaf or Christ, the Redeemer)

Option 2:
Inspiration on Copacabana's sidewalk

Thanks in advance  ;D

Pinky

Hi, I was hoping someone could make a livery for my airline =] operating out of phnl so make it tropical if you prefer =] and on a 747-300 would be killer

Thanks in advance, the pinkest member of AWS. Pinky  ;D

Edit: forgot to give ariline name.       Eastern Pacific

raptorva

Quote from: Pinky on November 15, 2010, 02:24:32 PM
Hi, I was hoping someone could make a livery for my airline =] operating out of phnl so make it tropical if you prefer =] and on a 747-300 would be killer

Thanks in advance, the pinkest member of AWS. Pinky  ;D

Edit: forgot to give ariline name.       Eastern Pacific

Eastern Pacific Boeing 747-300 'Kauai'

[attachment expired]

Pinky

This is great, thank you ever so much !!  ;D

much better than I was expecting :D