LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

swiftus27

Thanks, Knight...  my teacher would kill me if he knew I was in aws during ground school.

ucfknightryan

Quote from: swiftus27 on October 12, 2010, 10:35:54 PM
Thanks, Knight...  my teacher would kill me if he knew I was in aws during ground school.

You're welcome  :)

noely71

Livery for my airline Qatari Airways! Good old MS Paint....

Modelled a little off Qatar... can you tell??

Noely71

LoyalRoyal1992

hi, can someone make a logo and livery please ? aircraft if possible A320/A330 With the titles "Buzz Air" thanks

mark

catspaw27

It's been about a year since I played AWS, and I decided to come back and try it again on the simple scenario #10.  Although I had a decent showing last year in Vegas, I want to try something different.  If someone could create a new logo and livery for me it would be much appreciated!

Airline: Digital Wings Express
Colors: Dark Blue, Gold and White
Style: Bold with an electronic feel to it, and a stylized wing logo

Maybe something along the lines of the style of guitar that Eddie Van Halen (Google: "Van Halen Guitar" and you will see what I mean) used, with many lines running in different directions.  Some bold colors but not everything in the rainbow.

Please?  Thanks!

kontofhill

Quote from: Tias on October 08, 2010, 06:26:09 AM
Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone could design me a logo and livery please, for my very first competitive airline :)

I would really appreciate if it was done on A320 since it is the only aircraft I have currently. I would prefer blue/dark blue on white if possible.

Airline: Simsek Air (in translation Lightning Air)
Base: IST

Thanks.

Anyone?

Jetsetter

Grand airplane sits accordingly statistics with outrageous stature. Paint professional applications divulge superior paintschemes for Empirion.

ADAM L HOGAN

could someone please do a scheme on an e170 or b737-600 for EASTERN AUSTRALIAN AIRWAYS
looking for something that stands out from all other australian  competitors

thanks adam

raptorva

Not really a request as such but ideas as for livery and logo for 'Casablancair'. I got stuck with Tu-154's as that was all that's available...

Ilyushin

Can somebody make me a logo and a livery?

Preferably on a Tu-204 or Il-96

And I'd like the title 'Aeroflight' centered on the fuselage (like the Olympic Airlines livery and 1960 Lufthansa style)
So it should be like 'A  E  R  O  F  L  I  G  H  T'
The colors blue and white would be nice :)

Keep it simple please!

And I hope I am not too demanding ;D

JasperL

Hi All,

After some feedback for my latest creation for my airline AsiaStar based out of DMK in the latest Beginner's World:

Also, for interest here are the previous iterations of the design:

Version 1:

Version 2:

Hope you like them!  :)

Terrence Klaverweide

I like the first one best!

surfcoastairlines

Hi players,
Does anyone want to do a livery for my 727

Lightspeed travel incorporating the C which is notation for speed of light

thanks

BRuce

Jona L.

Quote from: Ilyushin on October 17, 2010, 02:39:45 PM
Can somebody make me a logo and a livery?

Preferably on a Tu-204 or Il-96

And I'd like the title 'Aeroflight' centered on the fuselage (like the Olympic Airlines livery and 1960 Lufthansa style)
So it should be like 'A  E  R  O  F  L  I  G  H  T'
The colors blue and white would be nice :)

Keep it simple please!

And I hope I am not too demanding ;D

You are not too demanding, just that I refuse to draw on these planes (also, since I don't have any templates, but mainly because they come from the place they come from, and I don't like that place [no offense to the ones coming from there]... I think I say what most of the players think)

Jona L.

maloyjones

Hi!

Does anyone know of any good templates of older props, like Convair or Supercons?
Thinking about a livery for the upcoming Jet Age game :)

Thanks.

tman558

Can someone please please design me a livery, my airline is TS Air preferably blue in color. i cant seem to get a decent one. thank you so much. :)

Meraki

So I just finished my livery for my airline in MT3:

Full Size

raptorva

Well here's a quick photo-manipulation to show the livery of my airline in Jet Age 3.

[attachment expired]

suomipoju

Hello.

I'm doing pretty well as a newcomer, and i think it would be time for an nice livery. Problem is, i can't come up with anything decent ;)

So, if anyone could do a livery (and logo also, maybe) for me, i would be very pleased.

Airline is called Koreanair, and my fleet will be based (renewing my fleet now) on Airbus-family. So almost any Airbus (A310/A319/A320/A321/A330/A340) would be great.

Tujue

Quote from: raptorva on November 04, 2010, 10:02:59 AM
Well here's a quick photo-manipulation to show the livery of my airline in Jet Age 3.
Here is my Jet Age 3 livery:

[attachment expired]
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)