LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Terrence Klaverweide

Well, branded my airline today!!!

Terrence Klaverweide

Quote from: Bralo20 on October 06, 2010, 12:46:08 PM
A couple of days ago I tried something for my own airline but I'm not to good with PS...  Anyone who has a better idea? ;)

I thought I'd go with the colours...

[attachment expired]

Terrence Klaverweide

Quote from: LoyalRoyal1992 on October 06, 2010, 03:26:31 PM
Hi, is there a chance someone could design me a Logo/Livery please? It would be much appricated :)

If possible the livery could be on A320 IAE engines, or A330 with RR engines, that would be great !

airline name: Buzz Air 

thanks,

Mark.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  ???

No RR's....

[attachment expired]

Terrence Klaverweide

Quote from: nicoelscublog on September 23, 2010, 06:27:35 PM
Metropolitan Air rebrands - here is the new logo, tell me if you like it people...

Very slick..

I see you fly everything but the 332... but hey...

[attachment expired]

Bralo20

Viennair

Hi guys,

A new game started and I just started my new Austrian-based airline: EmperAir.

My airline started with 2 A321-200, which should become the backbone of my fleet throughout the game.

As my photoshop skills are non-existant I would ask one of you to be so kind and design a livery and logo for my airline. Feel free to be as creative as you want. To give you an idea of what I imagine the airline and consequently livery to be, let me just add this: As the name is hinting Austrian history I was thinking of adding a crown or some similar imperial sign on the plane. However, the airline is not supposed to be nostalgic in any kind, more a modern fleet and airline (carrying business travellers and tourists into Vienna), which could be shown by the livery.

Hope someone could help me, Thank you in advance!  :)

Viennair

Terrence Klaverweide

Quote from: Viennair on October 07, 2010, 03:32:24 PM
Feel free to be as creative as you want. To give you an idea of what I imagine the airline and consequently livery to be, let me just add this: As the name is hinting Austrian history I was thinking of adding a crown or some similar imperial sign on the plane. However, the airline is not supposed to be nostalgic in any kind, more a modern fleet and airline (carrying business travellers and tourists into Vienna), which could be shown by the livery.

Hope someone could help me, Thank you in advance!  :)

Viennair

There's your crown. Couldn't find a 321 (must admit, I didn't look for it either), so I plastered it on a 332...

[attachment expired]

Viennair

Perfect!!! :) Thank you so much! Exactly what I looked for, don't worry bout the 332, pretty sure it will be part of my fleet in future!  ;)

kevinprak

A new game started and I just started my new Phillipines airliner: LuzonAir

My airline started with 1 757-200, which should become the backbone of my fleet throughout the game.

Is it possible to design a livery? I would be verry thankfull Terrence....

Kevin

Terrence Klaverweide

I'll tell you what Kevin... you twat. How's about I make it on the CS757 kit, so it shows in-game? Now THAT would be great..  ;)And why are you not on Skype or MSN? Check our forum, I posted some wireframes of the DC-9...

Jackson

Hey. Ive taken a look at the liveries you do and i am quite shocked and amazed that they look so good so i cant help myself from asking you if you can maybe do one for me please.

My airline's name is Kisscadi Airlines and it's country of origin is Trinidad and Tobago. I named it after one of the many beautiful birds we have in Trinidad, but only remember the nickname (Kisscadi) and not the actual name. Nevertheless, we have other birds and I would love for one of them to be the themes of my airline. My bird and picture of choice is of the Scarlet Ibis--
http://static.photo.net/attachments/bboard/00J/00JgeM-34625084.jpg---and I would like it to be on either the side of the fuselage or the fin. If not then maybe this one
http://images.elfwood.com/art/j/e/jennie_02/purple_faerie_colored_flattened.jpg----as it suits the name and has an "in flight theme" to it. Or even
http://www.jonkhill.com/caribbean/tobagobirds/Red-billed_Tropicbird2_web.jpg

The fuselage itself can either be a white and purple base or an aqua and purple one to represent clear waters and the sunset skies. Here are some links just to give you an idea of colour and pattern---http://th08.deviantart.net/fs30/300W/i/2008/078/e/5/Purple_Spring_by_dianar87.jpg
http://www.fine-art.com/members/28351/images/File1896656545.jpg
http://www.abm-enterprises.net/fractal-art/the-color-purple-wallpaper.jpg
The font colour can be chosen by you. And last but not least, if you can place a small Trinidadian flag just under the cockpit will be absolutely perfect.LOL

I know it sounds crazy but if you take a look at the Caribbean Airlines livery, you can get an idea. Thank you and wish to hear from you soon. Jackson

[ATA] Sunbao

So new game new company, this time AirDenmark could someone be nice and make me a loveley livery and logo for it :) on a airbus

Terrence Klaverweide

Quote from: kevinprak on October 07, 2010, 05:57:20 PM
A new game started and I just started my new Phillipines airliner: LuzonAir

I'm not sure why you don't do it yourself, but here goes :

[attachment expired]

Terrence Klaverweide

Quote from: Jackson on October 07, 2010, 07:02:18 PM
Hey. Ive taken a look at the liveries you do and i am quite shocked and amazed that they look so good so i cant help myself from asking you if you can maybe do one for me please.

My airline's name is Kisscadi Airlines and it's country of origin is Trinidad and Tobago. I named it after one of the many beautiful birds we have in Trinidad, but only remember the nickname (Kisscadi) and not the actual name. Nevertheless, we have other birds and I would love for one of them to be the themes of my airline. My bird and picture of choice is of the Scarlet Ibis--

Here goes...

[attachment expired]

Terrence Klaverweide

Quote from: Viennair on October 07, 2010, 05:33:36 PM
Perfect!!! :) Thank you so much! Exactly what I looked for, don't worry bout the 332, pretty sure it will be part of my fleet in future!  ;)

Good!

bjornprak

Damned, Terrence...

I am just stunned by the liveries you make.
If you find some spare time, maybe you can make one for my Tunisian Air Service?
Thanks alot in advance!

ucfknightryan

Quote from: Bolier Dweller on October 04, 2010, 02:32:00 AM
I could you use a Livery for a 757-200 with PW on them or a 777-200 with PW.

Refrence my logo for colors, im not picky.
Thanks to whom ever does it.

since no one's gotten to this one yet  ;D

Here's a livery for Blur Airways.

[attachment expired]

kontofhill

Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone could design me a logo and livery please, for my very first competitive airline :)

I would really appreciate if it was done on A320 since it is the only aircraft I have currently. I would prefer blue/dark blue on white if possible.

Airline: Simsek Air (in translation Lightning Air)
Base: IST

Thanks.

kontofhill

Quote from: Terrence on October 06, 2010, 05:31:43 PM
Well, branded my airline today!!!

Wow... nice one! I really like it!