LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Falkonet

HI, just started in BW#9, and now i want a logo and livery for my airline.

Name; Flying Owl

first aircraft: A310-200

Color:  Most Blue then White and Black

Looking forward to see your ex.

F14 Tomcat

Can someone make me a livery?

Airline: Asian City Jet
Colours: I'm not picky
Aircraft: 727, MD11, 747
Logo: Yes, please

Thanks
F14

ADAM L HOGAN

Airline name: perth air charters
Model: emb 120er or dash 8-300
Colors: be creative
Logo: YES
Special requests: aussie flag on there some where

Hachiko

Hi guys and ladies!
Could someone design for me a livery:
Emerald Star Airlines, I will use that livery for my future games. It can be A330, B738, A320 livery.
My logo is here below.
Kim.

[attachment expired]

Skyrat

Hello... I was wondering if any kind person could help me out with a livery please?

I normally use MD-aircraft, and I thought a scheme of a cream body, with a light grey underside, and naval blue fin (with schooner logo), along with blue engine-covers.

If anyone could help-out with a livery, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks Skyrat.

I have made up a logo of sorts- 

[attachment expired]

ucfknightryan

I haven't been seeing a lot of liveries being posted up here lately, so I decided to take a stab at making one.

Here's a livery for Schooner Airways and Skyrat on a MD90.  Let me know what you think.

I made two versions with slightly different tail logos.

[attachment expired]

Hachiko

Nice liveries. Please, could someone help me to design Emerald Star Airlines. Design is free.
Kim.

Skyrat

Thank you very much ucfknightryan, those livery's are excellent and exactly what I wanted.

You are a scholar and a gentle-person, and thank you again.

Skyrat.

ucfknightryan

Quote from: Kim on September 19, 2010, 05:27:34 AM
Nice liveries. Please, could someone help me to design Emerald Star Airlines. Design is free.
Kim.

Here you go Kim.  I know the font for emeraldSTAR isn't right, but I don't know what font it is.  If you like the livery let me know, and I'll be happy to change it to the correct font.

-Ryan

[attachment expired]

ucfknightryan

Quote from: Skyrat on September 19, 2010, 05:58:27 AM
Thank you very much ucfknightryan, those livery's are excellent and exactly what I wanted.

You are a scholar and a gentle-person, and thank you again.

Skyrat.

You're welcome Skyrat, glad you liked it  ;D

-Ryan

Hachiko

Quote from: ucfknightryan on September 19, 2010, 06:06:39 AM
Here you go Kim.  I know the font for emeraldSTAR isn't right, but I don't know what font it is.  If you like the livery let me know, and I'll be happy to change it to the correct font.

-Ryan
My God  :o It´s perfect! Thank you Ryan. I really like it! Where is the game credits donation button  ;D
Kim.

Frogiton

Quote from: ucfknightryan on September 19, 2010, 06:06:39 AM

-Ryan

That's legit! I almost want one for my Orange Star Airlines.

raptorva

Hello,

Does anyone know how to do a metallic/polished metal look for the underside of aircraft on templates such as those on jetabout?
I'm currently designing an as-of-yet-un-named Australia Airlines' livery and as I expect the next game that will start will have a relatively early starting date, I'm trying to develop a retro look for it.

Any ideas?

btw. I already have logo and colours in mind for this airline, just the name hasn't been decided.

ucfknightryan

Hi MRFREAK,
Here are the ideas I came up with for a logo for Sakura Airlines.  Let me know what you think and if you want any changes.

-Ryan

[attachment expired]

nicoelscublog

Metropolitan Air rebrands - here is the new logo, tell me if you like it people...

Skyrat

Quote from: nicoelscublog on September 23, 2010, 06:27:35 PM
Metropolitan Air rebrands - here is the new logo, tell me if you like it people...

Looking really good, nice and crisp, also very professional looking.

Skyrat. 

Skyrat

Have worked-up a new one myself, more Florida looking I think?

[attachment expired]

raptorva

both of those are looking good, my skills are less in comparison but here is what I ended up coming up with for a future airline of mine.

[attachment expired]

Skyrat

That airframe livery is looking real good, and logos are not that hard at the level of mine. But airframe livery I am finding real hard, as I learn to do them.

But I am now starting to make some progress at learning livery since I found this tutorial-  http://forum.cyberairlines.net/archive/index.php/thread-4541.html

Skyrat.

nicoelscublog

Thanks, I appreciate that

Quote from: Skyrat on September 24, 2010, 01:45:34 AM
Looking really good, nice and crisp, also very professional looking.

Skyrat.