LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Jona L.

Okay, Added this "silverish black fade"... or actually I added what I thought of it to be :P

Due to software restrictions this is the best I could make from it.. though I had a better Idea in my head, but as said: software restrictions ( :( )

Jona L.

[attachment expired]

T8KE0FF

Quote from: Jona L. on August 13, 2010, 05:01:57 AM
Due to software restrictions this is the best I could make from it.. though I had a better Idea in my head, but as said: software restrictions ( :( )
There is a saying in England "A poor workman blames his tools" ;)

Yb

Quote from: Jona L. on August 13, 2010, 05:01:57 AM
Okay, Added this "silverish black fade"... or actually I added what I thought of it to be :P

Jona L.

I think it is quite nice :)

Jona L.

Quote from: T8KE0FF on August 13, 2010, 08:04:10 AM
There is a saying in England "A poor workman blames his tools" ;)

Thanks, man! And yes, I am poor... I don't have 2750€ over for Adobe Paintshop... I just use the 30 day trial since 3 months, but actually, I just use it for the quality, not for any changes, since I find it too difficult :P

Paint is just fine ;D

Jona L.

Quote from: Yb on August 13, 2010, 12:57:54 PM
I think it is quite nice :)

You want a livery too?

T8KE0FF

Quote from: Jona L. on August 13, 2010, 01:45:36 PM
Thanks, man! And yes, I am poor... I don't have 2750€ over for Adobe Paintshop... I just use the 30 day trial since 3 months, but actually, I just use it for the quality, not for any changes, since I find it too difficult :P

Paint is just fine ;D

I don't have photoshop either! or paint! There is no paint on macs :(
So I have to make do with a REALLY bad program called 'Paintbrush'.
Eurgh.

Bolier Dweller

Thanks Jona, I appreciate it.
So you used Microsoft paint? The one one the assoricess?
Macs need something like paint.

T8KE0FF

Quote from: Bolier Dweller on August 13, 2010, 04:11:00 PM
Macs need something like paint.
Agreed!
I use paintbrush (google it) its very similar to MS Paint but not all of the features >.<
Its pretty good though, and the closest I can find to Paint. :D

N101PA

Jona,

I was surprised by the quality of work you do with MSPaint. Looks good.

If you ever do get photoshop you can use a layer tool called 'Multiply'. You fill in the area you want with color and it will still show all the detail on the aircraft, just in a slightly darker shade. No more filling in around the details.

- PA

Jona L.

Quote from: N101PA on August 14, 2010, 12:36:20 AM
Jona,

I was surprised by the quality of work you do with MSPaint. Looks good.

If you ever do get photoshop you can use a layer tool called 'Multiply'. You fill in the area you want with color and it will still show all the detail on the aircraft, just in a slightly darker shade. No more filling in around the details.

- PA

There is some nice thing in Paint called "transparent selection"... So I just do the plane, as it shall look like, and then I use "paste from" select the white template, and only paste the "non-white" pixels on it, and the former lines of the plane are there as usual ;) (but that is a production secret, so "shhhhh")

Jona L.

T8KE0FF

Quote from: Jona L. on August 14, 2010, 03:14:18 AM
(but that is a production secret, so "shhhhh")
LOL! I think everyone does that..... Even I did that in my PC days ;)

Jona L.

Quote from: T8KE0FF on August 14, 2010, 07:22:21 AM
LOL! I think everyone does that..... Even I did that in my PC days ;)

Was jus kidding a bit ;)

lukeshupe

Would someone be willing to give my Logo and Livery a shot??  ExceedAir.com  or maybe exceedair im flexible on colors  just want something simple maybe like dark green and lime green i usually fly boeing 737's or CRJ's but also mess with ATR's and Saab's  I wouldnt mind a two tone fuselage like white with dark lower and lime green stripe and accent.

Piedmont4771

Could someone create a logo and livery for me using a 737-200 model if possible?  My airline is "air blue" and I would like to have a blue stripe starting at the front/top of the nose back across the cockpit and passenger windows all the way back to the tail with the belly/bottom fourth a silver/aluminum/grayish color.  Also would like to have the engines blue and the tail a blue & white mix in maybe a wave/star/circle pattern...just whatever ya think would look best. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

T8KE0FF

Quote from: Piedmont4771 on August 15, 2010, 04:06:51 AM
Could someone create a logo and livery for me using a 737-200 model if possible?  My airline is "air blue" and I would like to have a blue stripe starting at the front/top of the nose back across the cockpit and passenger windows all the way back to the tail with the belly/bottom fourth a silver/aluminum/grayish color.  Also would like to have the engines blue and the tail a blue & white mix in maybe a wave/star/circle pattern...just whatever ya think would look best. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

save as a .jpg and resize to 800x230 and your ready to go!
- the engines are not paintable on the software I am using so you will have to keep them shiny. Sorry.

logo is correct size and format.

Jona L.

Quote from: lukeshupe on August 15, 2010, 03:32:06 AM
Would someone be willing to give my Logo and Livery a shot??  ExceedAir.com  or maybe exceedair im flexible on colors  just want something simple maybe like dark green and lime green i usually fly boeing 737's or CRJ's but also mess with ATR's and Saab's  I wouldnt mind a two tone fuselage like white with dark lower and lime green stripe and accent.

I'll see what I can do for you :)
But it is currently on the waitlist, since I have a bigger project running.. so expect things to be ready earliest tomorrow ;)

Jona L.

Tujue

Quote from: Piedmont4771 on August 15, 2010, 04:06:51 AM
Could someone create a logo and livery for me using a 737-200 model if possible?  My airline is "air blue" and I would like to have a blue stripe starting at the front/top of the nose back across the cockpit and passenger windows all the way back to the tail with the belly/bottom fourth a silver/aluminum/grayish color.  Also would like to have the engines blue and the tail a blue & white mix in maybe a wave/star/circle pattern...just whatever ya think would look best. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Please remember that Air Blue is a real existing airline operating from Karachi, Pakistan ;)
Tujue Airways (🇦🇿 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇷 Tujue Hava Yolları / 🇹🇲 Tujue Howa Ýollary / 🇺🇿 Tujue Havo Yoʻllari / 🇰🇿 Tujue Äwe Joldarı / 🇰🇬 Tujue Aba Joldoru)

lukeshupe

Quote from: Jona L. on August 15, 2010, 02:21:51 PM
I'll see what I can do for you :)
But it is currently on the waitlist, since I have a bigger project running.. so expect things to be ready earliest tomorrow ;)

Jona L.

I have created a logo if you wanna use it.  Nothing special if you can improve by all means feel free.

Jona L.

Quote from: lukeshupe on August 15, 2010, 11:25:52 PM
I have created a logo if you wanna use it.  Nothing special if you can improve by all means feel free.

Well... basically my job here is to create liveries... I never made a logo (except for my own one)... so I guess you just better like your own one :P
but maybe post it here, so I can adjust the Livery accordingly :)
never the less I am on a big project right now, which turns out to be bigger I thought... so gimme some more hrs please :)

Jona L.

Jona L.

Well... Greig, I hope you are fine with it.. just the star is not like in the original, I am sorry... but in my eyes the rest is great :)

So, again my question: You are sure you got sami's permission to use that livery?
anyways: it is your own fault than, I just did what you requested: paint this on a B733... there you are :) already downscaled to 800x230px so ready for upload :)

Jona L.

[attachment expired]