LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

T8KE0FF

UAE Airlines.

You will have to re-size the livery and save both images as a .jpg

herts15

Hi there, livery looks great and is perfect but we are called 'UAE Airways' not 'UAE Airlines'

T8KE0FF

LOL! Sorry, I didn't realise!! I don't really think anyone will care/notice. :)

Jona L.

Quote from: T8KE0FF on July 21, 2010, 03:33:55 PM
LOL! Sorry, I didn't realise!! I don't really think anyone will care/notice. :)

Customer is king, dear Marshall!! ;)  C'mon don't be such an *ss :P

Piedmont4771

Would greatly appreciate if someone could make a logo and livery for my airline, Polynesian Air!  Have the ideas/colors that I want, just dont have the knowledge/ability to design them.  For the logo I would like to use the French Polynesian coat of arms; here is a link to a page with the coat of arms on it:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Coat_of_arms_of_French_Polynesia.svg

For the livery I would be happy with any aircraft you may have. Polynesian Air currently flies the Piper aircraft inter-island and the B707 & B737 long range.  I would like a blue stripe close to or matching the blue from the logo starting from the windscreen/cockpit running all the way down the fuelsage highlighting the windows all the way back to the tail.  Would like "Polynesian Air" written in red close to or matching the red from the logo above the blue stripe near the front of the aircraft.  Hopes are that it will look similiar to the old US Piedmont Airlines scheme from the 1980's.  On the tail, if you could just place/center the coat of arms logo on it that would be great!  Also if ya could work in a small French Polynesian flag somewhere near the front of the aircraft near the windscreen/front door that would be awesome!  Here is a link to the flag:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_French_Polynesia.svg

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Polynesian Air

SACEO

... for Piedmont4771 ... hope this is what you had in mind ... enjoy!  :)

[attachment expired]

T8KE0FF

Quote from: Jona L. on July 21, 2010, 07:11:00 PM
Customer is king, dear Marshall!! ;)  C'mon don't be such an *ss :P
haha, sorraaaay mom! Im pretty sure you can do it yourself though? :P

munipandita

SACEO

... for Piedmont4771 - version 2

[attachment expired]

T8KE0FF

SACEO

... bare aluminum belly instead of painted white - difficult to replicate polished aluminum with my graphics program, though.

AFIntel

Howdy all,

Does anyone know if Paintshop Photo Pro can do the same job for logos and liveries as the old Paintshop Pro? Apparently, Corel only produces the Photo Pro now. I'd like to get a program that I can do logos and liveries here as well as graphics stuff for other games.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks! :)

Jona L.

I use simple paint, since Adobe Photoshop CS5 was no suitable for me... but I cannot help you with Corel's Photo Pro ....

Good luck though :)

just as an idea: take the demo version, and test the features ;)

Jona L.

munipandita

Quote from: Philip on July 14, 2010, 05:07:17 PM
Can someone please make a livery and logo for NetJet?

Plane: McDonnel Douglas MD-82
Name: NetJet
Colors: Do what ever you want, but maybe orange, blue or green?

Jona L.

Am I mistaking, or is that a Mitsubishi Regional Jet?

... or do I just have th wrong picture of a MD-82 in my head :P ;D

Nice work, man! I guess you talked about the plane... so I don't actually care.

munipandita

;D It's an E-190..

He said MD-82, but he has only E-190's.. so i guessed it would be better.. but, anyway, i can still make it with the MD-82.. Philip?

Jona L.

oh yeah, I forgot you like the EMB soooo much ;D

Jona L.

munipandita

flydreamer

Hey all,

Can anyone please make me a livery for Xiamen Air Service in Saab 2000 or Dash 8 Q400? My so-called "Creative Director" sort of forget his job :P.  I want the color of the vertical stabilizer in maroon, just like the color of the "Xiamen Air" text. And if you don't mind ;D, color the belly of the a/c in maroon also. And also I want a little detail such as registration number B-8508 and a tiny Chinese flag beside the front door.

Sorry to ask too much ;D. Thank you very much!

[attachment expired]

raptorva

Can anyone make me a livery for Northern Central Airways, based in St Louis-Lambert and currently flying Q400's and 733's with future planes to replace the Boeings with Embraers.
I have no idea as to colours or images so its up to you.