LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

THI

does anybody want to make a logo and livery for one of the biggest airlines in the USA ?

it should be with a boeing 737-400.
also possible a boeing 767-200ER

If yes, please send me a PM.

it should be done with a professional tool because the ones i have received looked ..... lets say not usable of such an big airline like mine.

thanks.

samomuransky

Could someone make livery and logo for me? :)

Airline: Spirit of America (base in SEA)
Aircraft: Convair 240/340/440 or Boeing 720B or Boeing 707
Colors: It's up to you :)

Jona L.

Quote from: Jona L. on June 06, 2010, 04:07:53 PM
Hello... thought there is a hot phase round in now (with many Logo requests)... I need 2 Liveries on two planes...

A B757-200 and a 777 (unimportant if -200/-300)

The designs I'd like are below... of both planes I'd need one with "Memeber of MFW", and one without it...
Just one modification: The LLL on the upper deck should be left away, but the one on the wing should stay, maybe with a bigger gap between the "L"s (like on the B732)

Thanks
Jona L.

Forget about that... my Adobe CS5 is being delivered within a couple of days, so I try it myself, just in case you already have something worked out, would you send it to me? because I dunno, how well I'll perform myslef :P ;D

pattN

hello fellow designers, again i need a new logo for my airline IbizAir, if someone would be so kind i would be very thankful.
just an easy one , maybe a sun like background and nice fonts...its all up to you,should be nice in the end ;)

thx in advance

raptorva

Does anyone have templates for the IL-14P, Tu-124 or Tu-134? I need one for livery unless anyone feels like making a logo and livery for my airline?
I am based in Berlin - Schönefeld, East Germany flying solely Il-14's currently with Tu-124's on order and future plans to acquire Tu-134's in future. Livery and logos similar to that of Aeroflot and Interflug would be prefered. My airline is named Zwischenflug.

If in need of reference,

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/90/Aeroflot_Tupolev_Tu-124V_at_Arlanda,_April_1967.jpg

http://www.interflug.biz/IF-Postkarten/Postkarte_TU124_1965_US.jpg

Both of those are on the Tu-124 aircraft which I would prefer to see the livery on if possible and they show the simple liveries well.

Dave4468

Does anyone know where I can find a line drawing of a VC10?

Cheers

Dave4468

Yea, I found that one and decided it wasn't good enough to use, hoping someone would know of a better one, or be able to make (for which I would be eternally grateful)  ;)

raptorva

I'm sure with that one you could use a photo-manipulation program like GIMP to get rid of the un-needed lines and tune down the intensity of the lines by lowering the opacity to make it less bold and better for a livery. Alternatively you could do what I usually do which is modify a photo of the aircraft

MRFREAK

Hey there!

Anyone who would like to make me a logo and livery for Sunfire Airways? The colour mix that should be used is Red/Orange/Yellow. Like a pheonix or a sun or something like that. Or feel free to come up with your own idea.

For further questions or if you want to send me. Feel free to send me a PM here on Airwaysim.com  ;D

Thank you :)

raptorva

Well I went and made myself a logo for my airline (Zwischenflug) in Jet Age 2, based on the Interflug logo.
Could someone check the german on it? (I don't speak the language but used the Yahoo babel-fish).
Used the East German coat of arms and flag colours in this too. Tell me what you think

[attachment expired]

PNH

Can someoneplease make a livery and logo for NextAir?

Plane: McDonnel Douglas MD-81
Name: NextAir
Colors: Do what ever you want, but maybe orange, blue or green?

pattN

Quote from: raptorva on July 02, 2010, 07:13:36 AM
Well I went and made myself a logo for my airline (Zwischenflug) in Jet Age 2, based on the Interflug logo.
Could someone check the german on it? (I don't speak the language but used the Yahoo babel-fish).
Used the East German coat of arms and flag colours in this too. Tell me what you think

nice logo, it looks very similar to the original one,....Zwischenflug sounds funny, agood idea though.... the translation is correct. but there is no word `zwischenflug`in german.

raptorva

I thought not as it didn't look right, now I know why.
Now to make a livery to go with it, looks like I have to edit a photo as there are no templates of Tu-124's or Tu-134's

chunky25

Quote from: raptorva on July 02, 2010, 12:05:18 PM
I thought not as it didn't look right, now I know why.
Now to make a livery to go with it, looks like I have to edit a photo as there are no templates of Tu-124's or Tu-134's

@Raptorva. It should be Deutsche Fluglinien. Nouns in German start with capital letters.

Nice idea by the way ;-) Allthough there no such word Zwischenflug.

raptorva

alright, I'll edit it.

Zwischenflug. is actually Zwischen flug when it came out of the translator and I joined it to form a single word to use as name for airline.

I also manipulated an old photo I found of a Tu-124 so here it is

[attachment expired]

Jona L.

Well...

my result in paint [2nd one]

could someone of you please implement the "MFW" world-ball on the rear? [I am too stupid for that :P ]

Thanks a lot!!

Jona L.

[attachment expired]

joannaortes

Can some one design a logo and a livery for my airline based in Barcelona.
My fleet nowdays are MD81-82-83 but I will change them for A320

Thank you.

Jona L.

Quote from: joannaortes on July 10, 2010, 11:01:54 AM
Can some one design a logo and a livery for my airline based in Barcelona.
My fleet nowdays are MD81-82-83 but I will change them for A320

Thank you.

What is your airline name, and do you have some preferences (color/etc.)... I'll try my very best :) (though it's the first time to do one for another airline :D )

The results for my aircraft (those I did myself) can be seen below:
[from to: B752 - B772 - MD11]

[attachment expired]

Jona L.

Joanna Airlines BCN, first draw:

[attachment expired]