LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

GDK

Hi meiru! Remember me? Golden Drake in Key Choice. I wonder which program you used to make the livery. CS5?

meiru

hi... yes, I remember you...

I used Corel Photopaint and Microsoft Flight Simulator X ...  8) ... and for some vector graphics Corel Draw

meiru

here some other views and a second type of airplane...

[attachment expired]

GDK

Oh I see...
Very nice design :)

meiru

meiru

we also fly MD-87 ... ok, it's my new hobby to paint aircrafts...  ;)

[attachment expired]

RushmoreAir

Where did you get the DC-10 / MD-11 ( :-[ I can't tell) for FSX?  The MD-80?  I've been looking forever, but I can't find anything under $50 that's any good.

meiru

the MD-11 is from PMDG ... it's really good... the others are all from SGA (they're only good from outside... they've no cockpit and no panels and also no sound). I also had a DC-10... but I don't remember where I did store it...

jacobsroom

I've got to say, I'm very impressed by all the creativity on display in this thread!  If anyone has some spare time, I'd be grateful for a logo and livery for my airline, SkyJet International.  A330s are the backbone of my international fleet (or at least that's the plan), so a livery on an A333 would be fantastic.  To narrow things down, I tend to like dark blues and grays, with perhaps a little bit of dark red thrown in for contrast; I also tend to prefer serif fonts rather than sans-serif fonts like Arial.

Thanks in advance to anyone who would like to help me out!   :)

Dave4468

Karoo Air has a new logo and livery.

I'm quite proud of both. Logo takes inspiration from Virgin's Scarlett lady but using a Springbok rather than a woman and national colours rather than a flag. Livery takes from BA (current), BMI and then the BA ethnic tails.

[attachment expired]

Dave4468

I've now done an example of one of my A319s, B777s and E145s in this livery too  ;D

[attachment expired]

Jamo1

Can someone do a logo and livery for me please.

Air Tropicana.

Anything with a light coral blue and gold/light yellow through it.

Thanks   :)

Dave4468

New go in ATB, BlueSkies

[attachment expired]

Jaysonshinzon

Could someone please make a logo and livery for New Horizon Airlines, or point me in the right direction of making one?  This airline uses MD-82 and MD83 planes. 

Thanks.

Vpacific

Hi all - am looking for a stylish & fresh livery for V europe... We fly 737/A330;s... any help is appreciated or some tips.

Royalduke

requesting logo/design using the crj200 as the template/ my colors are burnt orange and black. airline name is
Butterfly. Some sort of butterfly motif on tail section. Thank you all 8) 8) 8)..your super talented. Cheers from Chicago

psw231

Quote from: gblomstrand on June 04, 2010, 01:17:26 AM
requesting logo/design using the crj200 as the template/ my colors are burnt orange and black. airline name is
Butterfly. Some sort of butterfly motif on tail section. Thank you all 8) 8) 8)..your super talented. Cheers from Chicago
Go Hawks!

Maarten Otto

Anyone able to make a UK Dreamlinks livery? Preferably using a real picture and the Union Jack somehow. 

Jona L.

Hello... thought there is a hot phase round in now (with many Logo requests)... I need 2 Liveries on two planes...

A B757-200 and a 777 (unimportant if -200/-300)

The designs I'd like are below... of both planes I'd need one with "Memeber of MFW", and one without it...
Just one modification: The LLL on the upper deck should be left away, but the one on the wing should stay, maybe with a bigger gap between the "L"s (like on the B732)

Thanks
Jona L.

[attachment expired]

@BM

Can someone do a logo and livery for me

Anything with a cool orange and dark blue through it. My airline is using the MD-80 aircrafts. Design with a lot of dark blue for the livery then  anything with a cool orange on it. Anything for the logo. I am very impressed by those cool designs for other airlines!  :)

Thanks