LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

SACEO

Quote from: luczian on May 20, 2010, 08:34:50 PM
just a quick question... wherefrom do you take the aircraft schemes?

All the liveries I do are on my own templates and the schemes come from my own creativity (or lack thereof, as the case may sometimes be)  :)

SACEO

... fro OrionMCO ... a couple of other livery options as requested ... enjoy! :)

[attachment expired]

Dave4468

New one from me.

This is for my new plan. Karoo Link using E145s. Might work, if not I'll have to hope the revenue of my LH routes can keep me above water.  :laugh:

[attachment expired]

herts15

Calling all clever and imaginative designers.

EuroBritannia has become Euro Express and I am in need of a new logo and livery.

My fleet will consist of Tupolev-134s and im looking for a bold and simple logo and livery...with the colors of the EU flag (dark blue and yellow), perhaps a couple of EU stars would be nice but no fancy writing that would require an egyptologist to decipher...

Get those fingers out and start working some magic!

SACEO

... for herts15 ... enjoy!  :)

[attachment expired]

herts15

You are a genius I love it! Thanks very much!

chunky25

Hey Guys,

have been following this thread for a while and love your liveries and logos. If anyone of you got some spare time: Could you please desing one for my Air Travel Boom Airline "Eaglewings". I would like the moto Eagles  and love the 777-300 (huuuuge engines) ;D

Thank you so much! :)

John

PS: What program do you use for designing?

LePresidente

Could someone please create a logo and livery for my airline "Global Speed". I would really appreciate this as I'm rubbish at design!! Cheers

SACEO

... for chunky25 ... hope you like!  :)

[attachment expired]

SACEO

... for chunky25 ... another version of the eaglewings livery ... slightly more stylized (and no yellow) ;)

[attachment expired]

netforce

Hi!

First off, thank you all for helping us uhm.. less-design-able people to come up with liveries.

I was wondering if someone could take a stab at creating a livery for OJ Air on an A333 A/C?  (OJ stands for Orange Juice :D ) If so, I would greatly appreciate it.   My current logo is located here: http://i46.tinypic.com/2mgo87r.jpg - but there is no need to use it, I  just wanted to let you know what the logo is.

SACEO

... for dubAUT ... I hope you like it!  ;D

[attachment expired]

calvinco61

netforce, I took a stab at your livery and a logo to go with it. I'm definitely not a pro thought so if you don't like it then I don't mind. Hope you do like it though! :)

[attachment expired]

SACEO

calvinco61, that's nice.

netforce, I'm not sure I can do any better ... calvin did a nice job and his scheme is just about spot-on with what I was thinking of.

calvinco61

Thanks GoGreen, I appreciate that.

netforce

Thanks calvinco61, it looks great!

jono986

Anyone feeling creative?

Im looking for a livery either on an A320 or a Q400 for my airline 'AirNergy'. The logo i used was made on the following site:

http://abc-font.com/font.php?font=Motter%20tektura%20cyrilic%20normal

I just typed in the word 'AirNergy' and took a screenshot. The word itself can be either blue or orange. For the livery itself, I would quite like it like a banner across it, and also up the tail (easyjet stylee)...what ever you think looks good  ;D.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Jono

herts15

Hi guys, me again on a new adventure with a new name.

My new airline "Sunshine Express" will be operating out of NAS with a fleet of Boeing 757s, is there any chance someone can design a modern, clean and bold logo and livery for the aircraft...something bright with hints of yellow, red and white would be amazing!

Thanks very much in advance, happy creating!

herts15

And another design needed guys!

I have also started up Star Airways...based in Kuwait. I am looking for another modern and clean logo and livery...featuring the colours of the Kuwaiti flag, (Dark Green, Black, White and Red).

No planned aircraft yet so would be good to see this livery on an Airbus A380...then i am planned for the future :D

meiru

here my contribution ... it's a bit hard to see with this small resolution... but the clouds look really good if you're closer...  ;)

[attachment expired]