LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

DrillaForte

Hi all,

If someone of you got some time, can you make a logo and livery for my airline.
It's based in Shanghai (China), name is: Great Wall Airlines
I like A300-600R so much, it would be nice a livery with this A/C.

Thank you in advance
Drilla

Dutchaviation

Hey all, im searching for a new logo for my  airline AmAsia (Amazing Asia) . Main colours should be dark blue (80%) and Orange (20%) , and i prefer a 747-100 for the logo, but if it ain't available i would like a DC-9-15.

With best regards,

Maurice

SACEO

... for Grimvisage ... I hope this meets with your approval  :)

[attachment expired]

Grimvisage

Quote from: GoGreenCEO on May 15, 2010, 03:04:55 AM
... for Grimvisage ... I hope this meets with your approval  :)

It's great! Thanks so much!!  ;D

wtdawg

Wow, you guys are fantastic.

Anybody want to take a shot at a Logo and Livery for me?  My airline is HOPE and we will soon be exclusively flying 737-400's (8 currently and 32 on order).  I'm thinking off-white (cloudlike colored) fuselage with capital letters HOPE in sky blue along the side from top of fuselage to the bottom.  Maybe some wispy design with the cloud-white and sky-blue on the tail.

Many thanks!

boch

Quote from: Viennair on May 13, 2010, 08:35:35 PM
Hi all,

If someone of you got some time, would you be so kind and design a logo and livery for my airline.

The airline is called "Fly Away" and located at Nice - Cote d'Azur (France) at the Mediterranean Sea (perhaps this fact can be somehow included in the livery - not a must though  ;) ). Most of my planes are of the A320 family, however I also fly a variety of 737s. I would appreciate a young, dynamic and modern design. Feel free to be as creative as you wish (based on what I've seen so far in this thread this shouldn't be a problem, great work!)

Hope you can help me and thank you in advance!!

Here you go....

I should mention that this logo is from the Coat of Arms of Nice.

[attachment expired]

boch

Quote from: DrillaForte on May 14, 2010, 07:21:01 PM
Hi all,

If someone of you got some time, can you make a logo and livery for my airline.
It's based in Shanghai (China), name is: Great Wall Airlines
I like A300-600R so much, it would be nice a livery with this A/C.

Thank you in advance
Drilla

I was about to start on this one, but it looks like there is a real operator with that name.  You may need to rename your airline.

http://www.gwairlines.com/en/aboutus.asp

boch

Quote from: wtdawg on May 15, 2010, 04:29:13 AM
Wow, you guys are fantastic.

Anybody want to take a shot at a Logo and Livery for me?  My airline is HOPE and we will soon be exclusively flying 737-400's (8 currently and 32 on order).  I'm thinking off-white (cloudlike colored) fuselage with capital letters HOPE in sky blue along the side from top of fuselage to the bottom.  Maybe some wispy design with the cloud-white and sky-blue on the tail.

Many thanks!

I don't have a 734 template handy, but this 738 should be a sign for the future of your fleet...

Edit: I can't decide between the two, so I'll give you both options:

[attachment expired]

Viennair

Quote from: boch on May 15, 2010, 06:01:30 AM
Here you go....

I should mention that this logo is from the Coat of Arms of Nice.

Thank you so much! Great idea with the coat of arms! I really appreciate! :)

DrillaForte

Quote from: boch on May 15, 2010, 06:06:14 AM

I was about to start on this one, but it looks like there is a real operator with that name.  You may need to rename your airline.

http://www.gwairlines.com/en/aboutus.asp

Ops, sorry, I didn't realized that, new name is Drake Airways

Thank you

wtdawg

@boch

Very cool.  Thanks so much!

SACEO

... for eftantech ... this one was lots of fun!  Hope you like  ;D

[attachment expired]

Speedbump Joey

Boch and GoGreen, thank you so much!

SACEO

... for calvinco61 ... I love this logo and livery  - I think it looks soooo classy.  Hope you do too ... enjoy :)

[attachment expired]

calvinco61

It looks great! Thanks a lot. :)

eftantech

Someone I need a logo for FlyNorway and a livery. I need a Tupolev any type. On the livery and logo our motto is North to Norway. Colors are blue white and black any font for the logo and livery is fine. ON the tail of the livery I would like a compass with the country of Norway next to it. Also the top half of the livery is blue with the airline name and the bottom black with our motto North to Norway and the tail and the cockpit white. On the logo, Norway with a plane flying into it. Also with my airline name and our motto on it to the logo too

SACEO

Quote from: eftantech on May 16, 2010, 02:08:54 AM
Someone I need a logo for FlyNorway and a livery. I need a Tupolev any type. On the livery and logo our motto is North to Norway. Colors are blue white and black any font for the logo and livery is fine. ON the tail of the livery I would like a compass with the country of Norway next to it. Also the top half of the livery is blue with the airline name and the bottom black with our motto North to Norway and the tail and the cockpit white. On the logo, Norway with a plane flying into it. Also with my airline name and our motto on it to the logo too

OK, time for a lesson in livery etiquette ...

First, a "thank you" for the Down Under livery I did for you earlier would be most appreciated.

Second, boch and I and many others who are active in doing liveries do so at a considerable cost in personal time and effort and we do this for the simple pleasure we derive out of giving others a deeper AWS experience.  We don't expect anything but "thank you" in return (whether or not you use or really even like the liveries we do for you). 

Third, how about saying "please" when you've complete your long list of demands for your custom livery.

Boch, care to do his livery for him?  I certainly don't.

SACEO

... for Dutchaviation ... another fun one  ;D  ... hope you like!

[attachment expired]

boch

Quote from: eftantech on May 16, 2010, 02:08:54 AM

I hope this is what you were looking for...

[attachment expired]

boch

Quote from: GoGreenCEO on May 16, 2010, 04:20:34 AM
... for Dutchaviation ... another fun one  ;D  ... hope you like!

GoGreenCEO - that one is sharp!