LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Firefox

Can someone make me a logo and livery (Airbus 320) for Alpi Air?
Not many color but with a montain on the tail...
Thanks for help!

cevelyn

Quote from: Firefox on May 03, 2010, 10:59:14 AM
Can someone make me a logo and livery (Airbus 320) for Alpi Air?
Not many color but with a montain on the tail...
Thanks for help!

Here you go.

cevelyn

[attachment expired]

Hachiko

Can someone design me a new livery and logo? Bengal Cat Airlines - based at Asia in two countries, so no country flag included. I wish there to be a large bengal cat picture in fuselage or in tail. Oriental colors, that is many of them included, not  just dark blue  ;D Thank you. -Kim.

MCR247

Quote from: NicholasB on April 23, 2010, 03:21:19 PM
Hi Patt,

Here is the one for Air Faro.

Cheers,

Nick

Out of curiosity, what font did you use for that? :)

inferno434

If anyone wants to tackle it -- I could use a logo and livery for my airline "Jetwash Airways" in air travel boom
.   Preferably on a 737-NG of some sort... Blues and or grays would be nice.

I'd appreciate it greatly!

Grimvisage

If anyone out there is feeling creative, I'd love to have a logo and livery made for MetaJet Airlines in Air Travel Boom. My favorite color is blue, but other than that, I don't really care about the details as long as it's interesting. I'm currently flying MD-90s, so it'd be nice if the livery could be on that a/c outline. I'd be very grateful if there's an artist who could help me out. Thanks!

pattN

anyone who feels creative to design a logo and livery for me? Airline : Paris Express    Base: Orly ORY in Game world ATB
the fuselage should be mainly blank/white, with blue and red, as the national colours are.... feel free and be creative.

a/c should be 757 or 737( no -100/200 ) or any airbus

thx

SACEO

Hi pattN,

I'm not the greatest at this but since no one else had taken a stab at it I thought I would show you what I came up with for a livery.  The model is a 737-300 I drew myself.  If you like it feel free to use it.   :)  I didn't do a logo for you.  The font I used is called Freestlye Script.

[attachment expired]

Maarten Otto

I am inviting livery designers to come up with a stunning design for UK Dreamlinks. Please note... "less is more", and I don't want to see a moon, stars or anything like that...

Just come up with some stunning designs for a regional airliner and the winner got his livery displayed for this gameworld.  Furthermore a good logo for the airline must be included. If I realy like it I might use it in other gameworlds aswell.

To make it even worse... A picture like this one is what I'm looking for:
https://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1487.0;attach=3485;image

Happy challenge....

pattN

thx for the effort GoGreenCEO, there is a livery design in progress at the moment, if that fails i´ll take yours  ;)

Dookz

Hi patt, sorry but his design is alot better than what I had in mind. Take GoGreenCeo's instead :).

P.S. still have problems with that stabilizer.

Fromage

Hey guys,

Check out TYCOONairways livery. What do you think about it?

Thx!

Carlos

[attachment expired]

zorbon

travel uk

[attachment expired]

boch

Kim - I took a shot at Bengal Cat Airlines.  Let me know if you have ideas for improvement.

[attachment expired]

damar_cahsolo

Hi,

Could anyone please design a livery and logo for my airlines: Dewata Airlines?

I'm clueless about the design, but being an airlines in the island of Bali, is it possible to have the concept of tropical blue and green (and a little yellow, perhaps)? To make it easier, just leave it white for the majority portion of the body....

edit: Could you also use B737-800 for the plane?

Thanks a lot before,

boch

Ksatrio Piningit - I put this together for you. Enjoy.

Edit to add logo and revised the livery.

[attachment expired]

damar_cahsolo

Hey Boch,

Thanx a lot for this!

blahmeh14

Hi!

Could Someone design a logo and livery for me? (I have no clue how to do it myself  :-[ )
My airline is called LUX International Airlines (Short for luxury, but please don't put full word luxury in logo/livery, just LUX) and is based out of JFK. My colors are platinum, gold, and white. The fleet I have right now is mainly 747-200s, but I will be upgrading soon to 747-400s, so either will be fine for the livery. Thank you very much for your help!

LUX International

mhardebeck

Hello!!

I too am wondering if anyone would consider designing a logo and livery for me?  As, I have no clue how to do it myself.  My airline is called Jetstream Flyer, based out of OMA (you gotta start somewhere!!) and flying Avro RJ100s.  Don't really have any strong feelings on colors, logos, etc.  I guess I am just looking to see what anyone can come up with.  Thanks, in advance for your help...I appreciate it!!

Jetstream Flyer

boch

I don't have an Avro template, but hopefully this 146 is close enough.

[attachment expired]