LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

knutm1980

Quote from: Dookz on March 02, 2010, 09:01:12 PM
I'd like to share my new livery for my airline in jet age (dubai under british control). I used the arabic looking font in the link rawrmaster provided, thanks for that. I would really love to have done this on a L1101 or 747 template from jetabout but I dont know the technique that creates the nice shadow effect which makes it more 3D looking and less flat.

That looks really great!

Anyway, to make the fuselage appear a bit more 3d, all you need is a simple gradient to give it the shadows on the edge of your fuselage. Just make a gradient as shown in the tutorial below..don't worry abotu all the other stuff he/she mentions. Then just turn down the opacity and you'll get your fuselage appearing to curve.

http://www.tutorialkit.com/tutorials/Gradient-Shadow-to-Transparent-57294.html

Good luck, looking forward to seeing the result.

jamboy2378

LAS, here you go. Take care

ban2

good to see you back rflane, class job there :)

jamboy2378

YP, here you go. Not sure about the logo...

jamboy2378

Ban 2...Thank you! Yes, its nice to be back. Can't wait to get into a new game.

ban2

good luck ;)

if you have five minutes :P could you do me a 727 i would appreciate it very much :)
do you remember my livery?

thankyou

knutm1980

Brit India Airways logo & Livery.

'Golden Maiden', reg: VT BOM

edit: Minor ammendments to detials and spelling.

edit 2: More spelling mistakes fixed.

herts15

Me likes very much!

The passengers onboard will like the new design!

auerbacs

Any chance somebody could design a livery for Perseus Airlines? Perseus is the guy who famously chopped Medusa's head off, if I'm correct, so something gory like that would be perfect for the tail! As far as colors are concerned, my logo has an earthy pink color, but any color is fine. I fly mostly N262s, with a few NAMC, but if there are no templates for those, a 737 would also be fine.

I'm a bit of a bum asking somebody else to do it for me, but I'm useless with photo-editing software. I'd really appreciate your help!

Thanks,
Auerbacs

zorbon

Quote from: auerbacs on March 04, 2010, 04:07:02 AM
Any chance somebody could design a livery for Perseus Airlines? Perseus is the guy who famously chopped Medusa's head off, if I'm correct, so something gory like that would be perfect for the tail! As far as colors are concerned, my logo has an earthy pink color, but any color is fine. I fly mostly N262s, with a few NAMC, but if there are no templates for those, a 737 would also be fine.

I'm a bit of a bum asking somebody else to do it for me, but I'm useless with photo-editing software. I'd really appreciate your help!

Thanks,
Auerbacs

I'll make one for ya, give me about an hour.

zorbon

Here ya go, feel free to use anyone elses if you don't like it :)

(wasn't much room in the tail area, I did at one point have perseus holding her head at the end of teh nose cone :) )

auerbacs

That's awesome Rawrmaster. I love it. Thanks so much!

Vinsur

Is there anyone who can make me a nice livery please for Portugal Airways?

The colours are obv red and green, would appreciate it!

Thanks in advance, oh my plaines are Boeing 757-200/300

herts15

Could someone design a logo and a livery for my new airline that will feature in the new game launching today..

My airline will be called EuroBritannia and will have the colour scheme of the union jack flag (Red, White and Blue to those that don't know :D )

The logo I would like to be modern with sharp lines, bold fonts and white lettering.

I would like a livery that again has sharp lines, all three colours of the Union Flag and a striking tail design.

I anticipate using aircraft such as the A320-200

Many thanks in advance!

asdfghjkl357

Could someone please design a livery for Golden Airways
The colors are Yellow for the top and Red for the underbelly
The aircraft's are A320's

I suck at designing liverys so please help

Yb

Please design of a plane and a logo for my new company Samarienka (SMR) based in Samara, Russia. I would like a Red / Blue / Silver (or white) logo with a modern look. The plane BAe 146 or DHC-8.

Thank you!  :)

craigydon

Hey there, just wondered if one of you guys could make me a livery. My airline is called Spantrax and is a holiday airline based at Malaga spain. I opreate the A300, A320, F100. So any of these aircraft will be fine.

Thanks

Craig

herts15

hey guys (and gals if any females are among us)

I have managed to stumble into creating my own logo...however i do not understand how to size it correctly to be acceptable for the website.

I am also still looking for someone to create a livery for my airline...using the logo that I have created with the colour scheme of red white and blue I am looking for someone with clever fingers to sort it out. Apologies if this sounds like some dating website advert but im trying to appeal to good nature!

The EB logo is the one that I would like applied to the tail of the aircraft.

Vinsur

Made myself a logo, is there anyone who wants to make me a nice boeing 757-300?
This is my logo;

F14 Tomcat