LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

LemonButt

Quote from: atlflytguy on December 25, 2009, 02:33:53 PM
Hey everyone, I am having a little trouble with the logo and livery.  Can anyone help?  I came up with this but it is kind of boring.  I wouldn't mind seeing a little more color.  I do like that blue though.  Maybe some gray thrown in (to mak eit more professional or darker blues.  I never could get the 150 x 150 pixel for a logo.  I would also like to learn how to do this if anyone has any pointers.  I am flying two types of planes.  L1011 and DC9's.    Maybe some sweeping strokes instead of the design i have now and possible more color on the fuselage.  What ever anyone can come up with would be good. 

Thanks for your help...Allen, SkyNational, EWR Base

asone

Sky Journey Airways needs a logo and a A320 livery can someone design one or two the colors are blue, yellow and white i would like the tail on the A320 to have some swirls or circles or even some type of a bubble effect with blue being the main color followed by white and yellow i would like the logo under Sky Journey Airways to say "The journey always starts with you"  thanks for any assistance you can provide

atlflytguy

Very Nice, Thanks for the design!    :)

LemonButt

Quote from: winston401 on December 27, 2009, 06:17:07 AM
Sky Journey Airways needs a logo and a A320 livery can someone design one or two the colors are blue, yellow and white i would like the tail on the A320 to have some swirls or circles or even some type of a bubble effect with blue being the main color followed by white and yellow i would like the logo under Sky Journey Airways to say "The journey always starts with you"  thanks for any assistance you can provide

I'm pretty sure this isn't exactly what you were wanting, but I think this is my favorite livery I've made yet.  Let me know what you think.

RisteMakedonski

Can someone make me a livery and logo please?

Airline Name: South African Spirit
Airplane: B 767-300

I would like it to have the South African Flag on it. Thanks.  :)

LemonButt

Quote from: RisteMakedonski on December 28, 2009, 03:42:52 PM
Can someone make me a livery and logo please?

Airline Name: South African Spirit
Airplane: B 767-300

I would like it to have the South African Flag on it. Thanks.  :)

If you go here: http://colorschemedesigner.com/  and post a link/name of the color scheme to use, I'll see what I can do.  (The Scheme ID is at the top right just under the swatches).

RisteMakedonski

Quote from: LemonButt on December 28, 2009, 07:12:12 PM
If you go here: http://colorschemedesigner.com/  and post a link/name of the color scheme to use, I'll see what I can do.  (The Scheme ID is at the top right just under the swatches).
I'm not really sure what I want so can you design it around this flag?

LemonButt

Quote from: RisteMakedonski on December 28, 2009, 08:56:46 PM
I'm not really sure what I want so can you design it around this flag?

RisteMakedonski

coopdogyo

Could you do my livery on a 767-200 or 300.

mb1

Hi!

I dont suppose someone could design some livery for me?  The one's I've seen so far on the site are amazing.

My airline is JetConnect, based in Tehran and I'm playing in 'Rise of the Modern Airliners'.  My colours are red and black - I've attached my (dodgy) logo, but if someone could do better that would be great!  I run all airbus.

Matt

ICEcoldair881

hey, could someone do a livery for me? the name is Chicago Jazz Airways, and the only two requests I have is that "Chicago Jazz" be the only name on the plane (put "Chicago" as the plane's name and "N300CJ" as the registration though) and it will either be an E-190 or Q400, if you can find those. Thanks a lot. :) OH! could you also do a logo for Chicago Jazz as well; the slogan is " 'cause Jazz is all you need, baby!" thanks a million!

Cheers,
ICEcold

jamboy2378

Airbuseric....Jet Set Airways...Happy New Year

jamboy2378

LemonButt

Quote from: ICEcold on December 31, 2009, 05:18:22 PM
hey, could someone do a livery for me? the name is Chicago Jazz Airways, and the only two requests I have is that "Chicago Jazz" be the only name on the plane (put "Chicago" as the plane's name and "N300CJ" as the registration though) and it will either be an E-190 or Q400, if you can find those. Thanks a lot. :) OH! could you also do a logo for Chicago Jazz as well; the slogan is " 'cause Jazz is all you need, baby!" thanks a million!

Cheers,
ICEcold

mb1

ICEcoldair881

thanks for the livery and logo LemonButt. it's great! :D

could you do an E-190 or Q400 of that please? try JetAbout or just ask someone who has one on www.cardatabase.net/modifiedairlinerphotos and they'll give you it. make sure they're recognized as the maker though ;)

cheers,
ICEcold

Dashek

Hi,

could someone design a logo & livery for me?   Either on a ATR 72 or a 737-400 (or both? .-)) 

Preferred colours are red and white. 

Thanks! 

PS.: Just bought my first plane, so its time to get serious .-)

freshmore

Can i have a livery and logo please, RG International, colours i am not bothered about (ok no pinks or purples) use some imagination.

aircaft something like a330 or 340.

ejunior

Hi,

could some generous soul design a logo & livery for me?  

If possible, I'd like a 767.

My company is XTH AIR.

The colors are white, orange and blue.

Thanks!