LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

Lazybee

Hey all,

Wondering if someone will help me out with a logo and livery for my airline Maori, based in New Zealand.

Preferably a retro(ish) livery on a Boeing 737-200 but happy for anything anyone might be able to provide me with.

Thanks!

Jake

nifa3600

Hi there

Could someone please assist making logo and livery (737-700)?

Stars and Stripes Airlines

Red and blue - American inspired.

eric89089

Good day everyone,

Can anyone with time help me to create a painting on B787 or A320?
My airline is "Twice Airlines", logo post at below. Color i would like to use PANTONE 712C & 812C.

Thanks and best regards,
Eric

Bandyman

Wanting to try make some tu-104 livery's but I cant find a decent template to use?
If someone could make me one then I would love to have a nice tu-104 livery for my company.
Name: Aerosoar
My logo is a mix of blues, reds, purples, oranges.
I have attached my logo.

tdf42

Would love a livery for Vista Airlines. White fuselage Blue and Gold colors.

tdf42

Livery on a 737. Thanks.

jerry727

Can somebody make a livery for my "Blostrona", preferrably yellow with some red on a Convair 880 (or 990).

T8KE0FF

Quote from: tdf42 on April 10, 2021, 04:19:35 AM
Would love a livery for Vista Airlines. White fuselage Blue and Gold colors.

tdf42

tdf42

I am getting an error message on the livery. It says must be 800x230px.

ts96

I'm looking for a livery for my airline Euroexpress, based in the UK. A320, A330, B767, E 190 or Fokker 120NG doesn't matter. Thanks  ;D

Fisher970

Quote from: ts96 on April 26, 2021, 08:42:49 AM
I'm looking for a livery for my airline Euroexpress, based in the UK. A320, A330, B767, E 190 or Fokker 120NG doesn't matter. Thanks  ;D

How is this?

ts96

Mikri

Hi

If someone could help with a livery for an airbus 350 with the colours of Clear Sky it would be nice :-)

Best regards

Mikri

ConnectionLost

Hi, anyone able to make a logo and banner for New Amsterdam? USA based airline with a touch of Dutch!

Cheers

jerry727

Updated request for a logo + livery for my "Blostrona" on a 737-200. Combining red+yellow.

Cornishman

Hi, I was wondering if any keen and talented artist would like to make me a nice new "1970's retro style" livery for my airline - St. Pirans Airways. Something utilising my company colours which are Golden Yellow, Black, White and a touch / flash of Red perhaps.   This would be great on a DC.8-62 (or any DC.8 you can find) which I aim to be introducing into my services as soon as I have enough of them delivered.   I'm very happy with my current long-standing Logo with the Cornish flag on it so no need to change that.
Thanks
Jack

ExceedAirCEO

Looking for a Logo and Livery for my Airline Exceed Air.  Currently flying ERJ 145s on regional east coast routes from CLT-Douglas.  May possible add 737s to the fleet mix in the coming years.  Dont have a color or logo in mind.  Surprise me!!!
Thanks
ExceedWill

philae345

Hi all!

I have seen the great liveries that have been done on this forum, and I was wondering if someone could make a livery for my new airline, GreenJet. I was thinking something like JetBlue on the tail, and possibly sweeping green lines on the rear of the fuselage. If possible, could it be done on a 737 MAX 8 or 787-9? Of course, it's all up to the artist.

Many thanks

Meicci

Quote from: Robert on February 23, 2013, 08:51:19 PM
How about this:

Updated my 8 year old livery to match my cargo experiments 8)