Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
Main Menu

LOGO AND LIVERY

Started by cashacasha, September 05, 2008, 03:41:06 AM

dave111

Quote from: elsholtzd on September 09, 2019, 02:28:37 PM
HI all, i run fly2.com in both 'The age of flight' and 'The modern times' I am thinking of a livery similar to flybe but using more vibrant colours, fly2.com is either a regional airline or a low cost airline. So a colour scheme similar to BMI but in the style of flybe would be great. Also, if it could be done on a 737/Q400/A320. Thankyou! in advance

I have one (or two) questions: which of those aircraft would be your first choice? And if it's the 737, which specific type? If it's the A320, which engine would you prefer to see, CFM56 or V2500? A320neo is also an option.

Andre090904

Hi everyone,

Would anyone mind to transfer my livery on a A321 neo? I got this livery and I like it, but I would love to see it on a A321 neo instead. :)

Thank you so much in advance!

dave111

Quote from: Andre090904 on September 15, 2019, 12:06:08 AM
Hi everyone,

Would anyone mind to transfer my livery on a A321 neo? I got this livery and I like it, but I would love to see it on a A321 neo instead. :)

Thank you so much in advance!

Here- I tried to interpret the livery you posted, let me know how I did. And, the font is not the same, I used the most similar thing I could find. (Do you happen to know what font that is on the other one?)

Andre090904

Woah, I love it!!  :o

Well done really! The only little detail I see is the tail (vertical stabilizers) where color is missing? Or is it intended? Apart from that really really fantastic job! Also the font!

pokerjaz

Hey guys.

Newly returned to this game after a long time out.

Looking for someone to assist with a new logo for my new airline.

Jaz Airlines

I see the airlines colours being predominately Red with a some blue and white.  Anyone got any ideas?

dinamo5

Hi guys,
I would be grateful if someone would design a livery for me.

Currently playing "Airline Generations".
My airline is called TransYugo, as for colors i think something related to the Yugoslav flag, maybe red and blue?
It would be cool if you could implement the red star in the livery, as the one on the flag.

The aircraft that the livery should be based upon is not important, the aircrafts im currently using is not my long time plan. But preferably something from the late 70s or 80s.

Thank you :D

broadbander

Quote from: dinamo5 on October 15, 2019, 08:28:59 PM
Hi guys,

My airline is called TransYugo, as for colors i think something related to the Yugoslav flag, maybe red and blue?
It would be cool if you could implement the red star in the livery, as the one on the flag.

The aircraft that the livery should be based upon is not important, the aircrafts im currently using is not my long time plan. But preferably something from the late 70s or 80s.

dinamo5

Woooow that is amazing. Thank you so much broadbander! :D

Quote from: broadbander on October 24, 2019, 03:00:17 PM
Quote from: dinamo5 on October 15, 2019, 08:28:59 PM
Hi guys,

ts96

Looking for a livery for "Mexican Airlines" in GW History and the Future :)
Preferably on a F:28 or 737-300.
Could someone help me out?  ;D
Cheers

broadbander

Quote from: ts96 on October 28, 2019, 06:12:37 AM
Looking for a livery for "Mexican Airlines" in GW History and the Future :)
Preferably on a F:28 or 737-300.
Could someone help me out?  ;D
Cheers

Logo:

Livery:

ts96

Blast1

Hey I'm looking for a logo/livery for my airline "Cali Air" playing in GW The modern times. Preferably on a A319/A320/A321 or E190 . It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

broadbander

Quote from: Blast1 on October 30, 2019, 09:05:25 AM
Hey I'm looking for a logo/livery for my airline "Cali Air" playing in GW The modern times. Preferably on a A319/A320/A321 or E190 . It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Logo:

Livery:

Viscount Bailey

Hi there clever artists - any chance someone would take my attached amateur attempt at a livery and put it onto a DC.8 60 series please. It needs to remain pretty much as is - a homage to the understated 1970's type of livery.

I'd also love to have my own new logo - based upon the classic design of the attached old TWA logo. At this stage I would have it in the same blue colour on the fuselage alongside the name European WorldWide, and also in white inside the blue band on the tail.  I would like the two globes more complete (no letters where the red TWA is on their example), and then underneath put European WorldWide in place of where they had Trans World Airlines

My colours are a deep blue - not quite navy but not far off that, and deep red / almost crimson. The only red though is in the word "WorldWide" and also the lower stripe on the tail.  The font used for the airline name is Times New Roman.

Many thanks if one of you great folk would offer this.
Dave

Fisher970

Quote from: Viscount Bailey on November 11, 2019, 09:17:42 AM
Hi there clever artists - any chance someone would take my attached amateur attempt at a livery and put it onto a DC.8 60 series please. It needs to remain pretty much as is - a homage to the understated 1970's type of livery.

I'd also love to have my own new logo - based upon the classic design of the attached old TWA logo. At this stage I would have it in the same blue colour on the fuselage alongside the name European WorldWide, and also in white inside the blue band on the tail.  I would like the two globes more complete (no letters where the red TWA is on their example), and then underneath put European WorldWide in place of where they had Trans World Airlines

My colours are a deep blue - not quite navy but not far off that, and deep red / almost crimson. The only red though is in the word "WorldWide" and also the lower stripe on the tail.  The font used for the airline name is Times New Roman.

Many thanks if one of you great folk would offer this.
Dave

Here you go. Wasn't sure if you wanted a 62 or 63 so i did both.

Viscount Bailey

Thanks so much Fisher, these are brilliant !
Dave

nhydra

Could someone create a livery for my airline rubyRed? Would like it on a 738/9. Thank you!

vonBlucher

Hi,
if you are interested in making a livery for your airline, let me know.
Here is my last work, real livery for SAS Caravelle.

broadbander

Quote from: nhydra on November 21, 2019, 11:57:58 PM
Could someone create a livery for my airline rubyRed? Would like it on a 738/9. Thank you!

Logo:

Livery: